剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
没有Chad吗
You're probably gonna think I'm trying to be funny,
你或许会觉得我在说笑
but, uh... he has a 6:00 a.M. Rock-climbing class
但是 唔 他早上六点有攀岩课
he has to get up for, so...
他需要早起 所以
I'd be worried if he didn't.
他要是没有才令人担心呢
I'm sorry I came at you like that.
我很抱歉我冲你发飙了
I shouldn't have said all that stuff.
我不应该说那些话的
Nobody on campus is gonna care
这个学校里没人会关心
if you're a black girl dating a white guy.
你一个黑人女孩是不是在和白人约会
It's just... I only wanted you to do it because you wanted to.
只是 我希望你这么做是因为你自己想这么做
Not because you're settling.
而不是因为你想要随波逐流
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
Actually, no, that's not true.
不过 那么说也不对
What I want is to have the same college experience
我想要的不过是想要和Ana或者Nomi一样的
as Ana or Nomi.
大学生活
I get it.
我懂你
I didn't know it'd be like this here.
我也不知道这里是这样子的
But if we were going to college just to meet guys,
但如果我们上大学就是为了认识男孩
we would've gone to Howard or Clark.
那还不如去霍华德大学或者克拉克大学
Mm.
嗯
This is one experience...
这是一次经历
a jacked-up experience, but only one.
一次不太好的经历 但仅此一次
Yeah.
是啊
Don't let it define us.
不能让它来定义我们
Come here.
来抱抱
Hey, can I talk to you?
嘿 我可以和你说两句吗
Why? Is there a white girl behind us?
为什么 我身后有个白妞吗
You got jokes.
您可能说笑了
Look, I've been thinking about what you asked me last night,
听着 你昨晚问我的问题让我想了很久
and here's the deal... we're in college, and I'm single.
这是我的原因 我们在上大学 我又是单身
It's not that deep. White girls holla at me.
我没想得那么深 白人女孩跟我打招呼
Mexican girls holla at me. We kick it sometimes.
墨西哥女孩跟我打招呼 我们也时不时会来电
How is that better than "Because I can"?
这个解释哪里比"我有能力"强
I mean, what was I supposed to say?
那我还能说什么
Hold on one second.
等等
All of it caught me off guard.
当时问题来得太突然了
I'm in my bag, got a couple drinks.
我当时在想事情 又喝了几杯酒
They just played "Mask Off" For the third time.
他们又把< Mask Off>播了第三遍
And then you come in through with the interrogation.
然后你就来势汹汹地朝我问话了
Yeah, that's my sister... face of an angel, heart of an MS-13.
这就是我的妹妹 天使脸蛋 魔鬼内心
Yeah, I can see she has that gear in her.
是啊 我看出来了
Look, I don't want her or you or anyone thinking
听着 我不想她或者你或者任何人觉得
I don't like black girls
我不喜欢黑人女孩
'cause that's just not the real.
因为那根本不是真的
I don't know where y'all from, but I'm from Queens.
我不知道你们来自哪里 但我是皇后区来的
When I came here, it was a whole new world.
我刚来这里的时候 仿佛打开了新世界的大门
Everybody's so open, so I figured I'd do the same.
每个人都那么开放 我就觉得我也得那么做
Yeah, that's what I keep telling her.
没错 我也这么跟她说的
It's not so bad to open up.
开放点没什么不好
Yeah. I'm Doug, by the way.
是呀 顺便一提 我是Doug
I'm Jazz.
我是Jazz
I'ma go to class.
我要去上课了
Take good notes, girl.
记得做笔记 妹子
So, Doug, you don't happen to rock climb, do you?
那么 Doug 你不会刚好会攀岩吧
Nah, these are Air Max 97s.
不了 我穿着Air Max 97s
I see.
我知道了
I can't do that with these. I feel you.
我可不能穿着它们攀岩 我懂的
Dude, I hate to admit it, but Luca was right.
兄弟 我不得不承认 Luca是对的
I have a clear preference for light-skinned girls.
我对浅肤色的女生有明显的偏好
I... This is not a good look.
我 这可不是什么好事
Whoa. Who's that? She is by far the star of the show.
哇哦 这位是谁 她简直是夜空中最亮的星啊
Dude, fall back. That's my mom.
兄弟 别想了 那是我妈
Okay?
好吧
Yo, wait a minute.
诶 等等
Huh?
啥
What?
什么
What?
有事吗
You don't have a thing for light-skinned girls.
你不是对浅肤色女孩有迷恋
You have a thing for your mom.
你是对你妈有迷恋
Huh?
啥
So, is your dad still in the picture or...
那么 你♥爸♥还在世吗 还是说
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表