剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
This is not a good look.
吃相不太好看啊
This is definitely a blackout hookup.
你绝对是想乘虚而入
Blackout hookup? I don't even know what that is.
乘虚而入 我都不知道那是什么
I've never even actually heard of that.
从没听说过
That's not a thing. Definitely not a thing.
绝不是你们想的那样 绝对不是
Excuse me, queen.
女王殿下 打扰了
You thirsty this evening?
你今晚渴吗
Okay, I know what this looks like now
好吧 我知道这看起来像啥了
because, obviously, seeing him and me with the same...
因为 显然 看见我和他都拿着
Yo, dude, can I borrow your candle?
兄弟 我能借一下你的蜡烛吗
I feel like I'd have more luck with Wild Fig. Hey, Ana.
也许有它成功几率大些 Ana 你好呀
Can we come in? I think that's the best move.
我们能进来吗 我觉得是最好方案了
Oh. What candle you have?
你有什么蜡烛
Wait. Hold on. So you're telling me
等一下 所以你是说
she's still talking to that clown?
她还和那个小丑说话呢
Mm-hmm.
是
God. What's that smell?
什么味道
Oh, that would be the scent of a swing and a miss.
是蠢蠢欲动 错失良机的味道
Huh? No... Nobody swung. Nobody missed.
没人蠢蠢欲动 没人错失良机
More importantly, you're still texting Frosted Tips?
你还和那个留雪顶头的男的发短♥信♥呢
I mean, do you not know the rules?
你不知道分手的规矩吗
First of all, hi. Welcome to my dorm.
首先 你好 欢迎来到我的宿舍
Second of all, I'm learning.
其次 我在学了
Hey, and from who? What, the First Wives Club over here?
和谁学 和那边的第♥一♥夫♥人♥俱乐部吗
I mean, what is this? Feelings Fest 2018?
搞什么 2018感情集♥会♥
You guys got pillows all around, Cheetos, and Takis?
你们周围有枕头 奇趣多 塔奇丝
Someone making a Cash voodoo doll next?
谁再弄个Cash的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥呢
Come on, man. This is depressing.
拜托各位 这太丧了
Oh, right. This is way more depressing
哦对 比你拿着一根价值六十美元的蜡烛
than you showing up with a $60 candle
和一瓶五美元的酒
and a $5 bottle of Andrey.
更叫人灰心丧气呢
Hmm?
嗯
Whatever. All right? All I'm saying is that guys,
随便 好吧 我想说的是
okay, we don't need all this to get over a breakup.
我们并不需要这些来挺过失恋
Don't they? Or are you just a sociopath?
不需要吗 还是说因为你反♥社♥会♥
Yeah, if you can move on that quickly,
就是 如果你可以很快走出失恋阴影
you either weren't in love or you don't have feelings.
你要么没走心 要么没有心
Uh, no. We just know how to manage our feelings better.
我们只是知道如何更好地管理感情
Okay? We can compartmentalize.
我们可以把感情与正常生活分开
What's it gonna help, sitting around, being sad all day?
整天坐着伤心有什么用呢
Well, maybe you actually do feel sad.
也许你真的感到伤心
Can you back me up here, dude?
兄弟 举个你的例子支持我呗
Yeah, totally, you know. Please?
好 请说出你的故事
I always just sweat it out after a breakup.
每次分手后我都去健身房♥挥汗如雨
You know, just cleanse my body and my spirit.
让身体灵魂得到净化
Can I get a spot?
有人能来帮我一下吗
Someone?
有人吗
Dude, I am legitimately embarrassed for you, bro.
我很为你感到难为情 兄弟
Okay, why can't you just admit
你为什么不肯承认
that guys get upset over breakups, too?
分手对男人来说也很难呢
Zoey, it's still not the same, okay?
Zoey 还是不一样的 好吗
Yeah, I was a little sad.
没错 我有点伤心
You have been cooped up in this room for weeks.
但你关在这个房♥间里已经好几个星期了
That is true. I came home and cried every night,
没错 我每天晚上回家都哭
but I was still out on those streets.
但我还是会努力撩妹
Okay. Wait. Wait. So you're still trying to get it in
好吧 等等 所以你在非常抑郁的时候
while being clinically depressed?
还想着要找妹子吗
You got to at least try to get it in.
你至少得试着去找呀
You really don't, though.
不过 你没有真的去
Yes, you do. But, I mean, okay, fine.
当然会了 但是 行吧 好吧
But being in this room, do you really feel any better?
但待在这个房♥间里 你真的感觉好些了吗
Well, I was.
嗯 是的
Zoey, you are.
Zoey 对的
You haven't mentioned Diane Lane in like three hours.
你已经三个小时没提到Diane Lane了
Thank God. And congratulations.
谢天谢地 恭喜你
And, with that, I gotta pee.
然后呢 我要尿尿
Ooh. Me too. Me too! I'm coming.
哦 我也是 我也是 来了
I can't hold it in anymore. I got to go now, too.
我忍♥不住了 我也得走了
Okay.
好吧
So, Wild Fig, huh?
那么 野无花果味 嗯
Knew that was coming.
我就知道会这样
Um, look, for the record,
嗯 听着
I wasn't trying to make you feel any worse, all right?
我不想让你感觉更糟 好吗
I know. And you didn't.
我知道 而且你做到了
I'm open to any and all advice
我愿意接受任何建议
that doesn't make me feel like some weak, pathetic idiot
任何让我觉得自己不是个软弱 可悲的人
that doesn't know what to do without her boyfriend.
一个没有男朋友 就不知道该怎么办的白♥痴♥
Zoey, you are not the idiot. Okay? Cash is the idiot.
Zoey 你不是白♥痴♥ 知道吗 Cash是白♥痴♥
Yeah, he was a basketball player or whatever,
没错 他是个篮球运动员什么的
but he wasn't the only person in that relationship
但他不是这段关系中唯一一个
worth being with, you know?
值得交往的人 你知道吗
Right. 'Cause I-I'm some great girl.
好吧 因为我 我是个好女孩
Yeah. You are. You're beautiful.
是啊 你就是 你很漂亮
You're super-chill, hella goofy.
你非常棒 而且很呆萌
Goofy? Yeah.
呆萌吗 是的
You are the queen of the awkward hand greeting.
你是尴尬问候国的女王
So sue me for not knowing
就算我不知道是要拥抱还是握手
whether we're going in for a hug or a handshake.
你难道还要告我不成
Exactly. You're goofy.
没错 你很呆萌
Yeah.
是呀
Anyway, this whole thing will blow over soon, and, um,
不管怎样 这件事很快就会结束 而且
you'll be fine.
你会没事的
Yeah. You're right.
是啊 你说得对
And I mean, come on, it's such a cliche, you know?
拜托 这太老套了 你知道吗
Zoe Kravitz? Okay.
Zoe Kravitz吗 呵呵
Totally.
非常赞同
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你在说什么
Well, I'm talking about, you know...
我是说 你知道的
Oh, you don't know?
哦 你不知道
Know what, Aaron?
知道什么 Aaron
Cash is hooking up with Zoe Kravitz!
Cash和Zoe Kravitz勾搭上了
Can you believe this?!
你们能相信吗
We've only been broken up for three weeks,
我们分手才三个星期
and he's already with someone else!
他已经和别人在一起了
He's with another Zoe!
他和另一个Zoe在一起
I can't compete with the other Zoe,
我没办法和另一个Zoe竞争
and that asshole doesn't even have the decency
那个混♥蛋♥甚至都没有点礼貌
to give me the heads-up?
给我一点提醒吗
I mean, what kind of disrespectful...
我是说 怎样的不尊重
Maybe they were just hanging out.
也许他们只是在一起玩玩
Like it was a, um, group trip to the...
就像是 呃 集体旅行去
Santa Monica Pier or something.
圣莫尼卡码头什么的
Oh, yeah. That makes sense. I think I just read somewhere
哦 是的 很有道理 我在什么地方听说
Zoe Kravitz loves the Ferris wheel. See?
Zoe Kravitz喜欢摩天轮 懂吗
Just trying to help. Hey, at least now
我只是想帮忙 嘿 至少现在
you're Eskimo sisters with Z-Krav.
你和Zoe Kravitz是爱斯基摩姐妹
I mean, that's... That's pretty dope.
那真是 真是太牛了
Yeah, yeah, true. Technically, she got your sloppy seconds,
是的 是的 严格来说 她得到了你放弃的前任
so you're winning, you know?
所以你赢了 你知道吗
It's almost like... A good thing.
仿佛是 一件好事
O-kay, you guys.
好了 你们两个
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你们能来
We have to leave right now? I thought...
我们必须马上离开吗 我想
Appreciate the candle. Okay.
谢谢你带来的蜡烛 好吧
You know...
你知道的
I guess I just wanted that... that glimmer of hope
我只是想要 那一线希望
that maybe Cash and I would get back together one day.
也许有一天我和Cash会重归于好
And that's why I was talking to him,
所以我才跟他说话
and he took that away from me.
他把那点希望夺走了
You know what? Screw it.
你们猜怎么的 去他的
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表