剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Me. I'm what's up.
我 我发达了
I got a blue check.
我有了个蓝色对勾
Dude, I'm verified!
朋友 我被认证了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Aw, you're so sweet.
你真是天真可爱
It means that I'm important enough now
意思是我现在影响力强到
that people actually need to know
人们需要确认
that I'm the real Zoey Johnson, so kind of a big deal.
我的账号♥是我本人 这很厉害的
Word. That's crazy.
确实挺酷
So, what does it mean to have two?
那有两个对勾是什么意思
I couldn't believe my eyes.
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛
There they were, two blue checks side by side
两个蓝色对勾 并排出现在我眼前
on a pristine nimbus-colored background.
好像背景闪耀着崭新的光环
I thought it was still in beta testing.
我还以为双对勾还在测试阶段
You good? You're sweating.
你没事吧 你在出汗
It's probably just a glitch.
很可能只是有点不舒服
I'm a star.
我是红人了
Hi, everyone. Gather around.
大家好 都过来一下
I have a little bit of an announcement to make.
我有件事情要宣布
Come on, guys.
大家快过来一下
So, as editor-in-chief of Teen Vogue,
作为时尚手册的主编
each semester I get to hand-select one of the fellows
每一季我都要从你们中选一个人
to shadow me through all of my day-to-day responsibilities.
跟进我的日常工作
And after much deliberation,
经过多方面考虑
I have decided to go with...
最终的人选是
...Zoey Johnson.
Zoey Johnson
Can I have a quick word with you?
我能和你说几句话吗
Yeah, of course.
当然了
So, congrats.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
So I hear you are very active on social media.
我听说你在社交媒体上非常活跃
Oh, yeah. Just got verified, yeah.
是 我刚刚被认证了 耶
Right. So here's the thing to remember.
好 记住一件事
Your behavior now reflects upon Teen Vogue,
你的一言一行都会影响时尚手册的形象
so I'm gonna tell you something
所以我有些话要告诉你
that someone told me when I was in your position.
这些话当年我在你这个位置的时候也有人对我说过
Don't embarrass me or this office.
别给我 或者公♥司♥丢脸
I can do that all by myself.
我一个人就够了
Understood?
明白吗
Understood.
明白了
I knew you would. Congrats.
我就知道你会明白的 恭喜
Thank you. Bye, Zoey.
谢谢 拜 Zoey
Congratulations, fam.
恭喜啊 大兄弟
Luca, did you hear what she said?
Luca 你听见她说的话了吗
About my social media and me not embarrassing her?
关于我的社交账号♥和别让她丢脸的事
Dude, she's watching me.
兄弟 她在视奸我
Okay, but we're always being watched.
那又如何 我们无时无刻不被监视啊
Either it's our tablets, TVs, phones, watches,
不管是平板电脑 电视 手♥机♥ 手表
microwave, toasters, satellites.
还是微波炉 吐司机 卫星
Okay, Luca, I need to focus right now.
好吧 Luca 我现在需要集中精力
I can't risk it, you know?
我不能冒险 你懂吧
This... This means too much for me,
这个 这对我来说很重要
which means I am going on...
意味着我就要
...A social media blackout.
停止更新我的账号♥了
Whatever.
随便吧
California yellowfin?
加州金枪鱼
Oddly specific, and no, thanks?
好怪异 不用了 谢谢
To my 15,000 closest friends,
致我那一万五千名粉丝
I am sorry to say we are no longer "Outchea."
我很抱歉我们不会再"出来"了
So I had made my Sophie's Choice...
所以 我艰难的做出了选择
social media or my dream fellowship.
社交媒体还是梦寐以求的工作
I was gonna have to pull a Lebron in the playoffs
我将会光荣引退
and go "Zero Dark Thirty"... full social media blackout.
切换到"深夜模式" 完全远离社交媒体
But it's all good.
但是这都没关系
I wasn't about to risk this new life for anything.
我不会用我的新生活去冒任何风险
I was finally working in fashion.
我终于一脚踏进时尚圈了
The crazy thing is, once you go off the grid,
神奇的是 一旦你给自己断了网
you begin to realize how the rest of the world
你就会开始认识到其他人
really has a problem.
好像真的有问题
As the obvious role model of the group,
作为这群人的榜样
it's my duty to guide them.
我有义务引导他们
Okay, guys, guys, what I'm seeing here is upsetting.
嘿 同志们 同志们 你们这实在是太可悲了
We are four people in the prime of our lives.
作为四个花季少男少女
Shouldn't we be talking, sharing ideas or something?
难道我们不应该热烈讨论 交流观点或者别的什么吗
Like, phones down. Come on.
比如 把手♥机♥都放下来 快点
Whoa, whoa, fall back, weirdo.
哇哦 靠边 怪胎
I am posting for political change.
我正在发博号♥召政♥治♥变革呢
I just started following this account,
我刚刚关注这个账号♥
and all their stuff is about prison reform and social justice,
讲的都是监狱改革和社会公平
so I'm retweeting all their stuff.
我在忙着转发他们所有内容
Nomi?
Nomi
Nomi, can we get some eye contact going?
Nomi 能不能看我一眼
Come on. Tell me about your day.
来嘛 告诉我你一天都干了些什么
Can't. At war.
不行 吵架呢
With who?
和谁
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁
Janelle Monae?
Janelle Monae
That "Hidden Figures" Bitch hit you back?
那个当面一套背后一套的婊♥子♥回复你了吗
No. Ana, you're in on this, too?
不是 Ana 你也参与了
What? I'm tired of her thinking she's hot shit
什么 我烦死她因为会数数
just 'cause she can count?
就没逼数的自以为很红了
She needs to be put in her place.
她需要摆正自己的位置
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Trolling is the great American art form.
互喷在美国是一项伟大的艺术
I mean, think about it.
我的意思是 想象一下吧
We finally get to take shots at whoever we want,
我们终于可以随时对任何一个人开炮
whenever we want, with no repercussions.
不用承担任何后果
I mean, look at our President.
我是说 看看我们的总统
He trolled his way into the White House.
他发推特喷人喷进了白宫
Come on, Zo. You should just join us.
来嘛 Zo 你也该加入我们
Nomi and I have never been closer.
我跟Nomi从没有像现在这样亲近过
Okay, I'm gonna sit this one out.
好吧 我就静静地看着你们不说话
Great.
好极了
The hurdles are just a matter of form, ladies.
跨栏不过是一种形式 姑娘们
Your legs should move like a swan's through water.
你们的腿应该像天鹅划水那样从容
Allow me to demonstrate.
让我演示一下
Oh. Like that.
哦 就像这样
Thank you so much, Dean Parker.
太感谢了 Parker院长
Yeah, we'll be sure to remember that if we ever do the hurdles.
没错 我们肯定会记得的 如果我们去跨栏的话
Happy to help. That's why they call me "The cool dean."
很高兴能帮上忙 这就是为什么他们叫我"酷院长"
You teaching the ladies something new, D.P.?
你在教这些女士们新东西吗 DP
You know, I actually just recently learned about something crazy.
你看 我最近了解到了一些厉害的玩意儿
You ever heard of a "Finsta"?
你们听说过"假号♥"吗
I mean, I am the cool dean, so...
我说了 我是个酷院长 所以
why don't you give me your definition?
为什么不告诉我你的理解呢
Well, it's a second Instagram account
就是你只会告诉你最亲近的朋友的
that you only gave your closest peeps access to
另一个ins账号♥
so you can post pics of yourself partying and acting reckless.
你就可以放一些派对上的丑照
Oh, yeah. A "Finsta."
哦 没错 "假号♥"
Now, completely unrelated, I'm going to go call my wife.
现在 说句无关的事 我要去给我老婆打个电♥话♥
Boom.
看
Fix your faces.
注意你们的表情管理
Where did you find that? How did you find that?
你在哪找到的 怎么找到的
Little tip, ladies... Don't ever come after V-Digital
女士们 给你们个小建议 不要挑战威大帝的尊严
unless you've got an army with you.
除非你们带着一支军队
I'm a computer engineer.
我可是个计算机工程师
It had been a couple days
我切换到"深夜模式"
since I'd gone "Zero Dark Zoey,"
已经有好几天了
and I felt... great, actually.
事实上 我感觉棒极了
Sure, there were a few times I wish I wasn't off the grid.
当然了 也有几次我希望我还能上网
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表