剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
所有人都希望我成为那个人
But I've been putting up bricks.
但我压力越来越大
Coach took away my spot, got all in my head.
教练把我的位置换了 我一直在想这件事
I can't find a rhythm anymore.
我找不到自己的节奏了
I get it.
我懂的
I mean, I ran my high school,
我是说 我高中的时候叱咤风云
and I thought I was gonna run this place,
我以为我在这里也会一样的
but it's... it's just so different,
但就是 差异太大了
trying to balance classes and friends and guys.
要平衡学业 交友和恋爱
Nothing comes easy.
没有简单二字
Oh, no, wait.
哦 不 等一下
There's one thing that's come easy...
有一件事倒是容易
my new nickname.
我的新外号♥
Can we get some cups?
我们能拿几个杯子吗
They're calling you the "Cup Bitch."
他们说你是"杯子婊"
No. Yes.
不是吧 是的
You're the Cup Bitch?
你就是那个杯子婊
You've heard of me? No way.
你听说过我啊 不是吧
Well, at least I have someone famous
至少有个名人
who's gonna help me ace this test.
来帮我考高分
Oh, slow down, cowboy. Ace it?
哦 等一下 兄弟 想考高分啊
Let's aim for a low "C" And just call it a win.
我们还是把目标定为C就可以了
Okay. I'm in.
行啊 我可以
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What's, uh... What's... What's... What's up?
你 你 你 好吗
What's up, guys?
你们好吗
Yo. What's up, lil' man?
哟 你好吗 兄弟
Yeah, it's, uh, not the best time for a selfie right now,
只是 呃 现在不方便拍照
but I'll catch you on the way out.
但是我等一下追上你
I actually didn't come for a...
我其实不是为了一张
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Oh, no, you have nothing to apologize for.
哦 不 你不用抱歉
Did you just see that?
你刚刚看到了吗
Game night at Cal U
加大的球赛之夜
meant you had to get to the Titanium early enough
意味着你要早点到钛坦酒吧
so you didn't end up like this guy.
以防落得跟他一样的下场
Bobby! Marshawn!
Bobby Marshawn
Hey, hey, can you tell the bouncer who I am?
嘿 嘿 你们能告诉保安我是谁么
Boys, I know you see me!
兄弟们 我知道你们看到我了
You just pointed at me and laughed!
你们刚刚还指着我笑呢
Hi. Um, what's the cheapest beer you've got
嗨 请问贵吧
at this fine establishment?
最便宜的啤酒是什么吗
Uh, Madison Lager. There's not even a close second.
呃 麦迪逊啤酒 没有比它更便宜的了
Do you, uh... Can I get you one?
你想要 呃 我能请你喝一杯吗
Thank you.
谢谢
But, um, we're on a date.
不过 我们在约会
Can I buy you both one?
那我能请你们两个喝一杯吗
We're not looking for a threesome, Slick.
花言巧语 我们并不想3P
Oh, no, no, no, no. I didn't mean it like that.
噢不不不 我没这个意思
I mean, they're cheap beers.
我的意思是 啤酒很便宜
I was just trying to apologize for the misunderstanding.
请你们喝 为刚刚的误会道个歉
You don't need to apologize.
你现在需要的不是道歉
You should just leave.
是快点走开
Okay.
好吧
You were, um, coming in kinda hot there, weren't you?
你刚刚 呃 是不是有点过火了
I just hate straight guys
我只是很讨厌直男们
with the whole lesbian-fantasy thing.
对于女同性恋的幻想
It's so cliché.
太俗套了
Oh, my God, yeah, it is so cliché.
老天爷 真的 太烂俗了
I hate clichés, too.
我也讨厌俗套的东西
But I feel like the threesome one is pretty hot.
但是我觉得3p还挺性感的
So you're down with the objectification of our people?
所以你甘愿我们这类人被物化吗
Oh, no. I mean, technically, I'm bi, so...
哦不 我是说 严格意义上 我是双性恋 所以
You are?
你是双吗
I wanna say, "Yeah,"
我很想说"是"
but you're giving me a real strong "No" Vibe.
但是我觉得你想听到"不是"这个答案
Look, I don't want to be some girl's experiment, okay?
听着 我不想被当成某个女孩的试验品 你懂么
So, why don't you call me
等到你度过了双性恋这个阶段之后
when you're done going through this whole bi phase?
再来联♥系♥我吧
Wait. Did you just... Did you just say "Phase"?
等等 你刚说什么 你是说了"阶段"这个词是吧
She just said "Phase," You guys.
朋友们 她刚刚说双性恋是一个"阶段"
I heard it.
我听到了
You know, it's LGBTQ!
你知道么 LGBTQ里面包括双性恋
Respect the letter, bitch!
尊重字母B 婊♥子♥
Hi.
嗨
Hey. I'll take that beer now.
嘿 现在可以请我喝酒了
Cal U faces a tough opponent tonight in Campbell State.
今晚宾州加利福尼亚大学在坎贝尔市遇到了强劲的对手
But before we can get to that,
但是在这之前
we have to address the elephant in the room...
让我们介绍一下这位"万众瞩目"的成员
Cassius Mooney.
Cassius Mooney
Cal U had high hopes for the top recruit in the country,
宾州加利福尼亚大学在对国球员选拔有很高的期待
but, Kenny, as we come to the third game,
但是 Kenny 这已经是第三场比赛了
he's not even in the starting lineup.
他依然不在首发阵容
You know what?
你知道吗
I watched him in the McDonald's game,
我看过他在麦当劳联赛中的表现
and I just knew he was gonna be in the League.
我当时确定他会进入♥联♥盟的
But now... I hate to say it...
但是现在 虽然我也不想这样说
one-and-done 指大学球员只在NCAA(全国大学体育协会)打一年球 就去参加NBA选秀
in this day and age, if you're not a one-and-done,
在现在这个世道 如果你不是打一年就走
you better start looking for a major.
最好还是找个专业学学吧
Ohh. Looks like, uh, lil' man's having a rough go.
唉 看来小兄弟有点受挫了
He's a kid.
他还是个孩子呢
I just don't get how anybody can be expected to play
我真的搞不懂 怎么可能会有人
when you've got millions of people
在成千上万人明明不认识你 却对你指指点点的情况下
who don't even know you talking crap about you.
还能上场打球得分
I can barely play Bop It when people are watching.
有人看着我的时候 我连节拍达人都玩不好
I don't feel sorry for him.
我就不为他感到难过
Do you know how much my parents paid
你知道我爸妈把我送进大学
for me to go to school?
花了多少钱吗
And he gets to go to school for free
他可只是把球扔进网兜里面
for throwing a ball through a net.
就能免费上大学了
You think it's just about
Ana 你觉得篮球运动员
throwing a ball through a net, Ana?
就只是把球扔到网里吗
Being a college athlete's your whole life.
你的大学生活会被训练占据
Yeah. For us with track team,
对呀 比如我们在田径队
there's practice, conditioning,
我们有日常练习 体能训练
weights, meets, therapy, film, travel.
重量训练 开会 治疗 看电影 旅游
And you get paid for it.
你们还有钱拿
Mm. Paid?
呃 有钱拿吗
Maybe with an education, but Cash doesn't get any money.
教育是不用他们出钱了 但Cash一分钱都拿不到
He's broke.
他穷的叮当响
He couldn't afford a piece of pizza.
连一块披萨都买♥♥不起
What? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是啊
Wow. If he's broke, then what are you guys?
哇哦 如果他都这么穷 那你们呢
Sitting here wondering if you're gonna finish those poppers.
我们就坐在这里看你会不会吃完这些薯条
It's classic market economics.
这是典型的市场经济
You know how much colleges make off these guys?
你们知道大学从这些运动员身上能赚多少钱吗
Like billions.
数十亿吧
Cal U throws out, what, 40K, 50K for a scholy,
宾州加大一项奖学金也就四五万美金
but the basketball program alone
但仅仅这一个篮球项目
made $75 mil last year, so...
去年就给学校赚了七千五百万美金
Wow. That is so messed up.
哇哦 这也太扯淡了
Oh, it's real messed up.
哦 这真的太扯淡了
Lemme break it down.
让我来为大家分♥析♥一下
Now, you see this network right here?
你看到这个网络标志了吗
Paid $10 billion dollars, with a "B,"
这个公♥司♥花了一百亿
for the rights to play games like this on television.
来拿到比赛的电视转播权
Oh, you see this guy right here? That's the coach.
哦 看到站在前面的这个人了吗 这是教练
He makes $7.2 million, win or lose.
他一局比赛能赚七百二十万美金 不论输赢
Now, you see these people sitting in the seat right here,
现在再来看坐在这一片
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表