剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
I mean, he was not here on an academic scholarship.
他又不是聪明到拿了奖学金来上学的
So you're saying...
所以你的意思是
Cash only thought he loved me.
Cash只是以为他爱我
Girl, nobody's saying that.
姐妹 没人那么说
It's just... Everything isn't some movie.
只是 生活并不是什么电影
I mean, just 'cause someone loves you
就算有人爱你
doesn't mean it's always gonna work out.
也不意味着你们一定能成
And just 'cause it didn't work out
而就算你们没成
doesn't mean someone didn't love you.
也不意味着这个人没有爱过你
Mmhmm. And plus...
嗯 再说了
these xxx is wild out here.
这些家伙可疯狂了
Mm. Girl. There's that, too, girl.
嗯 没错 还有那种事呢 姐妹
Yeah.
对
Which is why you can't focus on how great he was.
所以你不能光想着他有多优秀
You got to focus on the bad stuff.
你得想想他的缺点
Well, I can't think of any of the bad stuff.
我想不到什么缺点
Oh, come on.
哦 算了吧
I just thought of like five at the top of my head.
我脑子里一下子蹦出来五条
Six. Seven.
六条 七条
Okay. This is your shot.
好了 这杯你要一口闷
And I am going to keep pouring it
我现在往里面倒酒
until you say something bad about Cash.
只要你说了Cash的坏话我就停
How's that supposed to help me?
这对我来说有什么帮助
Uh, one, you'll be drunk.
呃 首先 你会喝醉的
You're welcome.
不用谢我
And, two, you'll have to remember
第二点 你会记住
that Cash isn't perfect, okay?
Cash并不是完美无缺的
Go. Remember those dumb videos?
开始 还记得那些蠢到家的视频吗
They showed promise!
它们展现了对未来的憧憬
Remember his grades?
记得他的成绩吗
Please tell me you remember what his hair looked like.
请务必告诉我你还记得他的头发是什么样子
Girl, that was not his natural curl pattern.
姐妹 那可不是什么自然卷
Okay, fine! Fine. Just stop pouring.
好了 可以了 别再倒了
He never got
他发短♥信♥时
"Your" And "You are" Right in texts.
从来分不清“你的”和“你是”
That is weak as hell.
弱得站不住脚
Okay, but we'll accept it. Thank you.
我们勉强接受这点 谢了
And, uh, he was definitely cheating in all of his classes.
还有 他在所有课上都作弊
He used gel toothpaste.
他用凝胶牙膏
Ugh! Ooh!
想不到 哦
Once... Once, I told him I was anemic,
有次我跟他说我有贫血症
and he asked me when I got my memory back.
他问我什么时候能恢复记忆
No! There we go!
不会吧 就是这样
See? It feels good, right?!
感觉很好 对吧
See? Now I don't feel so bad for icing him out the other day.
现在我对于前几天冷落他感觉很爽
Yes! Wait. What?!
棒极了 等等 你刚才说什么
Hey.
嗨
Oh, my God. Why would you do that?!
天哪 你为什么那样做呢
Bitch, we did you a favor!
我们可是在帮你
Well, now he's gonna think
他会觉得
I'm talking shit about him to my friends.
我对朋友们说他的坏话
But you are. I know.
你正说着呢 我知道
But I don't want him to know that.
但我不想他知道
Now I have to explain.
现在我得解释了
Explain? Uh, no, you don't.
解释什么 别解释
But he's gonna think I'm mad at him.
他会认为我生他的气了
Zoey! You are mad at him!
Zoey 你就是在生他的气啊
I know! But I don't want him to know that.
我知道 但我不想他知道
And we've been cool, and I don't want to mess that up.
我们现在关系挺好的 我不想毁了这一切
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
听听 听听这话 什么叫“挺好的”
Hold up! Unh!
等一下
What do you mean you've been cool?
你说你们挺好的是什么意思
Well... We've just...
我们
It's nothing.
没什么大不了的
It doesn't sound like nothing.
这听起来可不像没什么大不了的
Oh, my God. Zoey, are you talking to Cash?
天哪 你还和Cash说话呢
Me?
我
Are you freakin' kidding me?! We've been listening to you cry
你逗我玩呢 我们连续好几周
about this idiot for weeks, and you're still talking to him!
都在听你谈这个傻瓜 而你现在仍和他说话
Bitch, don't you know the rules?
你不知道分手的规矩吗
What rules?
什么规矩
The rules about not talking to the ex you're still sick over.
不和恶心你的前任讲话
Okay, guys. I'm sorry. I didn't think I had to tell her this.
我感到很抱歉 我认为不必要告诉她这些
But, um, you obviously... don't talk to your ex.
你很显然不该和前任聊天
Unfollow on Instagram.
Ins上取关
Unfollow on Twitter. Everything.
推特上也取关 一切社交媒体取关
If he's still stalking you, block his ass.
如果他还跟着你 拉黑他丫的
I mean, how else are you supposed to win the breakup?
不然你在分手后怎么胜出
Why are you still sitting there looking like that?
你为什么还坐在这里这副样子
This is basic shit.
这可是分手基本法则
Okay, well, you know, I was... I was doing all of that,
我这些都做了
and then he liked one of my Instagram posts.
然后他给我一条ins点赞了
Oh, God.
天哪
Of course he did.
他肯定会点赞喽
Was it old?
是不是很老掉牙
Yeah. Hm.
是 就是
And then he hit you with the "Hey" Text?
然后他开口就是"你还好吗"
Sweetie, now you know.
宝贝 你现在该知道了
And now you know what you have to do.
也该清楚该做什么了
Do I have to delete his number?
我得删除他的联♥系♥方式吗
Can't I just stop talking to him?
不跟他说话不就行了
Clearly not.
显然不行
Maybe you should start with Instagram.
也许你该先取关他的ins
Yep. A simple unfollow.
对 点一下的事
I can't.
我做不到
Yes, you can! Zoey, hit the button.
你可以的 按下那个键
Hit it, Zoey! Hit it! Come on, Zoey!
赶紧按 快点
Hit the button, Zoey. Hit it!
按呀 快按
You know what, guys... I'm gonna be looking at his stuff
无论我关不关注
whether or not I follow him,
我都会去看他主页的
so, you know, just take my phone.
拿我的手♥机♥走
Take my phone! Really?
快拿着 真的
Please take my phone. Just take it until I am a stronger person.
替我保管 直到我变得更坚强为止
I am proud of you. You did the right thing.
我好为你骄傲 你做了正确的事
Hmm. Right.
对 加油
Okay, well, now, excuse me
让我去洗手间一下
while I wash the mascara off my face
把脸上的睫毛膏洗掉
and have a panic attack in the bathroom.
在厕所里默默伤心一下
Good plan.
好计划
You'll thank us later!
你以后会感谢我们的
Should we just kill Cash?
我们应该直接杀了Cash吗
You know I'm down.
你知道我准备好了
Hey, maybe her uncle has some single sons.
也许他的叔叔有单身的儿子呢
Hey!
喂
My life is not a joke!
我的生活不是笑话
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Oh! Hey, guys. Guys, well...
你们大家好
All of you guys... are in there.
所有人都在这呢
Um, well, I just, uh, came to check on Zoey,.
我来看看Zoey好不好
you know, make sure she was all right.
确保她状态还行
It's getting pretty crazy out here, so...
外面局面很难控制
What's with the bubbly, dude?
兄弟 你拿着香槟酒干什么呢
Um, thought she might be thirsty.
我猜她可能渴了
You know, who knows when the next time
谁知道下次什么时候我们能
we'd be able to have an ice-cold beverage?
一起喝杯冰镇的饮料呢
Oh, please.
别装了
You came in here to swoop in on Zoey, didn't you?
你来这是为了乘虚而入的 对吧
No, I didn't. I didn't do that.
不 我不是 我没有
You heard about her and Cash, all the lights are out,
你听说了她和Cash的事 灯都灭了
and you just happen to roll up with some Cham Damme? Sure.
你就正好带着一些香槟出现在门口 信了你的邪
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表