剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
perfect Zoey running around
完美女孩Zoey跑来跑去
worrying about what makes everything "okay".
担心怎样让每件事都变成"对的"
Fall back. Get over yourself, bro.
别想了 别跟自己过不去 哥们
I don't know why I deal with you.
我不知道我为什么要来找你
Well, I don't know why I deal with you.
我才不知道我为什么要理你
You're stressing out over some BS on this little campus.
你为学校这一亩三分地里的破事焦虑的时候
Meanwhile, your man is having a full family crisis,
你男朋友可是在经历一场家庭危机
and the whole world's talking about it.
而且全世界都在讨论这件事
What in the world are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You don't know about his pops?
你不知道他老爸的事情吗
Wow, that's crazy.
哇哦 这太夸张了
I don't even follow sports, and I know about that.
我不关注体育 都知道这件事了
Just tell me. Okay.
快说 好吧
His dad is all over the news
现在报道铺天盖地的都是他爸
because he was auctioning off
因为他正在拍卖♥♥
all of his old high school swag.
Cash高中所有旧东西
I had every right to be pissed at Cash.
我有权利对Cash发火
Cash!
Cash
But there's nothing worse than being mad at a person
但是没有什么比对一个逆境中的人发火
who's in a bad place.
更糟糕的事情了
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Dude, I just heard. Are you okay?
兄弟 我刚听说 你还好吗
Never been better.
从没这么好过
Cash, I'm sorry that we've been arguing...
Cash 我很抱歉我们一直争吵
Look, Zoey, I just can't deal with this right now.
听着 Zoey 我现在没法跟你谈这个
I've got to go handle this.
我得去处理我爸的事
Okay, look, I'm going with you.
好吧 听着 我跟你一起去
You don't even know where I'm going.
你甚至不知道我要去哪
Look, Cash, I'm not doing this
听着 Cash 我这么做
because I'm not still mad at you, which I am.
不是因为我不生气了 实际上我还很生气
I'm doing this
我要帮你
because it's the right thing to do.
是因为这才是正确的
I hate awkward silence,
我讨厌令人尴尬的沉默
but I'm great at it.
但是我很擅长
Maybe the best that ever did it.
也许是历史上最擅长的那个
So you want to be grown
所以你想要做个成年人
and miss your curfew, huh, little girl?
夜不归宿 啊哈 丫头片子
Well, this is it!
好吧 就这样
No computer, no cellphone, no nothing!
没有电脑 没有手♥机♥ 什么都没有
Oh, you're not gonna blink?
哦 你不打算眨眼吗
You not gonna blink when I yell at you?!
我吼你你就不眨眼了吗
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Zo-Zo.
嘿 Zo Zo
You want something from the kitchen?
你想吃点什么吗
Snacks? La Croix?
零食 乐活汽水
We got some edamame.
我们还有毛豆
Okay.
好吧
Love you.
爱你
Your hair smells good.
你的头发真好闻
I, uh...
我 呃
Just, uh... Just take it all.
就 呃 都拿着吧
You know, Daddy's baby girl
你知道 老爸的心肝宝贝
could always use some pocket change.
永远可以拥有零花钱
Okay.
好吧
It's not a game I like,
我不喜欢这种比赛
but when I play it, I play to win.
但是当我加入的时候 我就要赢
So, you're just not gonna talk?
所以 你不打算说话了吗
Cool.
好吧
This feelin' that I'm feelin' is the realest sensation
我感受到 最真实的感觉
This love we make
我们的爱
I don't wanna wait too long
我不想等太久
Wake me up, ready for love
叫醒我 迎接爱
Can't hide how you're cravin' me
你对我的渴望无法忍♥耐
Not quite love, We'll get there soon enough
不算爱 快到爱
He's good.
他也很厉害
Some secrets I wanna keep
有些秘密不想说出来
But I know we're right in the sweet spot
我知道我们在热恋
I didn't do it by accident.
我不是随便发的
But I know I don't wanna show my cards
但我知道我还不想翻开底牌
What?
什么
The virgin thing.
处♥女♥的事情
I didn't do it by accident.
我不是随便发的
Don't get me wrong,
别误会我
you're my girl and dude got me hot.
你是我的女朋友 你让我着迷
I knew what I was typing.
我知道我发了什么
You being a virgin is good for my brand.
你是处♥女♥ 对我的公众形象有好处
Hold on. Did you just say your brand?
等一下 你刚才是不是说 你的公众形象
I... You know what, stop the car.
我 你知道么 停车
What?
什么
Stop the goddamn car and let me out,
你♥他♥妈♥的停车让我出去
or I'm calling the police!
不然我就报♥警♥了
See how good that is for your brand.
来看看对你的公众形象会有什么影响
Zoey, can you just wai...
Zoey 你就不能等
Zoey.
Zoey
Zoey, look. I'm calling a Lyft.
Zoey 听着 我要叫来福了
Zoey, look.
Zoey 听着
I know this is something you don't want to hear,
我知道你不想听这个
but you fit inside what I want to be.
但是你正是我内心深处向往的那种人
Yes, you're amazing,
没错 你很棒
and you believed in me before all this started.
你在这一切开始以前就相信我
But you're also good on paper.
但你其它方面看起来也都很好
Oh, wow, so you want me to get you beat up.
哦 哇哦 所以你想我揍你吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
You're pretty, you're smart.
你很漂亮 你很聪明
You come from a good family.
你来自一个不错的家庭
But then you add the virgin thing.
但是然后你又说了处♥女♥那件事
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Look, I come from nowhere.
听着 我本是个无名之辈
The bottom.
来自社会底层
You want to know where we're going?
你想知道我们正在去哪吗
We're going to buy my state champion ring
我们正要趁我爸没把我的州冠军戒指
back from my father before he sell it for dope
卖♥♥了换大♥麻♥或者是其他什么他最近正搞的东西之前
or whatever the hell he's doing these days.
把它从他手里买♥♥回来
You got to understand.
你得明白
I never thought I'd have a shot with someone like you.
我从来没想过会和你这样的人有交集
I've been tryin' hard to be someone
我努力想要成为一个人
Even though there's no need to pretend
尽管没有必要去假扮
It's even harder when you need the one
更难的是需要那个人
To open up and make amends
敞开心扉来救赎
I like that you said it.
我喜欢你说出来
You've been tryin' not to need someone
你试图不依赖一个人
What?
什么
But you'll always be alone in the end
但结果总是形影单只
About my virginity.
关于我的贞操
It wasn't your business to put out there,
本来你没有权力公开这件事
but... I like that you stood up for me.
但是 我喜欢你为我站出来说话
So, I did a good thing? No.
所以 我做了件好事吗 不是
But if I'm being honest,
不过说实话
it made me feel special.
这让我感觉很特别
Being with you makes me feel special.
和你在一起让我觉得很特别
But you are special.
但是你就很特别
Yeah, I know, and I've always been popular,
没错 我知道 我一直挺受欢迎
but come on, Cash, you're a whole other level.
不过天呐 Cash 你完全是另一个级别的
I mean, you may end up being the number-one pick,
我是说 你很有可能会被状元签第一顺位选走
and... and the fact that you chose me to be your girl
在你可以选择任何人的时候
when you probably could've chosen anybody else
你选择了我做你的女朋友
even though it would've been a mistake, you know?
即使这有可能是个错误 你知道吗
Hold on, I-I have a question.
等一下 我有一个问题
Would you want to be with me if I wasn't a virgin?
如果我不是处♥女♥ 你会不会想跟我在一起
Honestly?
说实话吗
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表