剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Yes, honestly, Cash.
是的 说实话 Cash
Would you want to be with me
如果我不利于你的公众形象
if I didn't fit into your brand?
你会不会想跟我在一起
I-I-I don't know.
我 我 我 我不知道
Wow. What?
哇哦 什么
You said be honest.
是你让我说实话的
Would you want to be with me
如果我不会被状元签抽走
if I wasn't gonna be the number-one pick?
你会不会想和我在一起
I like you,
我喜欢你
but would I want to put up
但是我愿意忍♥受
with all the rumors I have to hear
你和其他女孩
about you with other girls?
那些绯闻吗
Would I want to put up
我愿意忍♥受
with you needing a tutor in every single class
你每节课都需要一个家教
and only seeing you an hour a day?
但是一天只能见到你一小时吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You being the man
你现在的全部
is, I guess, part of what I like about you.
我猜 都是我喜欢你的原因吧
Yeah.
是啊
I bet it is.
我猜是的
Why didn't I just do Macaroni Grill?
为什么我不直接去通心粉烧烤呢
Yo, what is happening here?
哟 发生了什么
I've never seen this place so empty.
我从来没见过这地方这么少人
And I know it's Vivek's birthday,
我知道是Vivek的生日
but it's still open to the public, right?
但是这同时也对外开放对吧
What's wrong with you? Hmm?
你又怎么了 嗯哼
Big Dave and I broke up.
Dave哥和我分手了
Oh!
喔
'Cause he's gay?
因为他是个基佬
No, he's bi.
不 他是双性恋
Look, in my opinion,
听着 在我看来
if a guy's willing to go that far with another guy,
如果一个男的愿意和另一个男的进行到那一步
that means something in him
这代表着在他的内心深处
really wants to go that far with a guy.
他真的很想和一个男的进行到那一步
What?
什么
No, no, no. Okay, look.
不不不 听着
Sexuality is a spectrum.
性取向是一个连续谱系
Right. That's what I'm telling you.
没错 我就是想跟你说这个
In which, the penis is at one end of the spectrum.
鸡♥巴♥就在这个连续谱系的一端
Whatever.
随你怎么说吧
How is it that a black dude who wears crocs
身为一个穿洞洞鞋的黑人
can be this closed-minded?
你的思想怎么会这么古板
Okay, whatever.
好吧 不管怎么说
You're the... the bi girl
你 这个双性恋女孩
who decided to break up with Big bi Dave.
现在要和双性恋Dave哥分手
Is that your dad?
那是你♥爸♥吗
Yeah.
是的
Where... Where'd you get the money from?
你 你从哪搞来的这些钱
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, my God.
天哪
Have you ever felt it?
你感觉到了吗
When you broke a loved one?
当你伤害了她
She only cried a whisper
她的低泣轻柔的像一声呢喃
Hey.
嘿
You got a second?
有时间吗
Okay.
好吧
So, things were going good between us, and then...
我们两个相处得很好 但是
Why do I feel like you're re-dumping me?
为什么我觉得你还想再跟我分一次手
No, I feel like you deserve to know the truth.
不 我觉得你应该知道事实
It kind of freaked me out that you've been with guys.
知道你曾经和男人在一起这件事让我有些惊讶
Hold on, what?
等等 你说什么
Didn't I meet you
我第一次见到你的时候
while you were on a date with a girl?
你难道不是正在和一个女孩约会吗
I know. Yeah.
我知道 对啊
Okay, I know that I'm supposed to be, like,
好吧 我知道我确实应该 呃
a part of the movement...
支持不同性向
Yeah... but I can't help feeling like
是的 但我无法抑制地觉得
it's different for guys and girls.
这对于男女来说是不一样的
Like, okay, if you see two girls in bed,
比如 好吧 如果你看见两个女孩躺在一张床上
it's not a big deal. Mm.
会觉得没什么 嗯
But if you see two guys in bed,
但假如你看到两个男的躺在一张床上
it's weird, you know?
就很奇怪 你懂吗
It's like, "Where's the other bed?"
你会想问"没有其他的床吗"
Yeah. Two guys kissing is not hot.
是的 两个男的亲嘴一点都不性感
I disagree. I think it's very hot.
我不同意 我觉得那很性感
Yes, but it's comments like that that got us here, Dave.
没错 但是正是这种看法让我们走到现在这一步 Dave
Look, I know that I'm a hypocrite,
听着 我知道我是个双标狗
but I can't help how I feel.
但我就是没法阻止自己这么想
I just feel like if you're into guys, too,
我只是觉得假如你也和男人在一起过
then how can I ever be enough for you?
那我怎么能满足你呢
That's not about me being bisexual.
这并不是我双性恋的问题
That's about you being insecure.
这只是因为你没有安全感
Oh, now you show up.
噢 现在你倒来了
You missed the whole party.
你错过了整个派对
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I had the craziest day today.
今天真是我有生以来最疯狂的一天
Let me guess... it involved Cash.
让我猜猜 和Cash有关
Yeah.
是的
It did, actually.
确实
We weren't guessing.
我们没在猜
We knew it involved Cash.
我们知道肯定和Cash有关
Everything with you involves Cash.
你的每件事情都和Cash有关
Guys, I said I was sorry.
伙计们 我说了我很抱歉
It's not like I meant to miss this.
我又不是故意缺席的
To be clear, just a minute ago,
这么说吧 就在一分钟之前
this place was jumping.
这个地方还嗨的翻天
Okay, so, what's your guys' problem?
好吧 所以你们想说什么
Our problem is that your boy is a clown.
我们想说的是你男朋友是个小丑
I think he's more like a bum.
我觉得他更像个垃圾
Your dude's probably not gonna make it to the league.
你男朋友可能进不了联盟
And if he does, you know he's just gonna drop you.
但假如他进了 你知道他会立马抛弃你
That is without a doubt. That's, like, a fact.
这不需要怀疑 这是事实
No offense.
无意冒犯
He probably dropped you already,
也许他已经抛弃你了
and you don't even know it. Yeah.
然而你甚至还不知道 是的
I know he got hos. Whoa!
我知道他嫖过娼 哇哦
Zoey, we're just tired of you being all up under this dude
Zoey 我们实在是看不下去你天天围着这家伙转
like you're some weak-ass little pata sucia.
就跟你是他的一条狗一样
Okay, excuse me?
好吧 你们说什么
So, right about here,
就在这个地方 从此时此刻开始
well, this is where I blacked out.
我的记忆不太清晰了
I'm not quite sure what I said,
我不确定我当时说了什么
but I think I told Jazz and Sky
但我想我告诉了Jazz和Sky
there were only three people
地球上只有三个人
making a living off track on the entire planet,
靠跑道赚钱
and they're all Usain Bolt.
他们都是博尔特
This bitch.
这个婊♥子♥
And I might have called out Ana about her fake accent
我可能还冲着Ana嘲讽了她的冒牌口音
and asked her if she was in the witness protection program.
还问她是否参加了证人保护计划
Her response made me think she might be.
她的回答让我觉得她应该参加了
And where do you think you're going?
你呢 你想去哪
Look, I said no offense, okay?
听着 我说了无意冒犯 好吗
Aren't you older than us?
你不是比我们年纪大么
Like, w-where are your friends?
那你的朋友都在哪呢
Because you always come around us
因为你总是来和我们混在一起
and act like you know everything,
表现得就像你什么都知道
but if you know everything,
但如果你真的什么都知道
get out of my freshman math class.
那就从我的新生数学课上滚出去
Apparently, I really took my time on Aaron.
显然 我骂了Aaron很久
I won't get into the specifics,
我不想详细地说
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表