剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Junior year, bitches!
我升大三了 婊贝们
Your girl's officially home from London Town,
我正式从伦敦城回家了
and I am now an upperclasswoman.
我现在是个上流社会的女人了
Which means in four short semesters,
这意味着短短四个学期之后
the party plug is pulled
派对即将结束
and I'm tossed out into the real world.
我将会被扔进真实的世界
Which is exactly why I'm considering this year
这也是为什么我会把今年看作
the pre-game to adulthood.
是成人世界的热身赛
And what is the pre-game to adulthood, you ask?
你们可能会问 什么是成人世界的热身赛呢
It's when hard work meets preparation.
就是勤奋努力和不懈准备的结合
Thank you.
谢谢
You know how you never want to show up to a party sober?
你知道你绝对不会想清醒地参加一个派对
You never want to show up to adulthood unprepared...
你也绝不会没有准备就踏入成人世界
or sober.
或者清醒
So, this is why I spent my summer killing it in the U.K.
所以 这就是我为什么夏天在英国努力工作
and getting ahead of the job game.
并在工作上领先一步
My brand is doing a pop-up in a few days.
我的品牌最近要弄个快闪店
You should come through.
你该过来瞧瞧看
Like a job? Yeah, a job.
这算是工作邀请吗 对啊 正式工作
I went from working retail at Joey Bada$$'s boutique
我从在Joey Bada$$的精品潮流店做销♥售♥
to running it
到运营
to becoming his personal stylist by the time I left.
再到离开之前成为他的私人造型师
So I guess you could say I went from being "Cup bitch"
你们可以说我从"杯子婊"
to "That bitch."
进化成了"那个贱♥人♥"
And how did I achieve all this?
我是怎么做到的呢
By putting an entire ocean between me
就是把我
and all the drama I created before I left for the summer.
和我暑假离开之前那些风波远远隔开
We're done.
我们结束了
What?
什么
And so even though we're all back on campus together,
所以虽然我们都回到了学校
I've decided to maintain at least a 5-kilometer distance
我决定和那些让我分心的人
between me and my distractions.
保持至少五公里的距离
Who, if you weren't clear, are Aaron and Luca.
如果你不清楚是谁的话 是Aaron和Luca
Welcome home!
欢迎回家
Surprise!
惊喜
I'm not quite sure what the conversion rate is,
我不是很确定怎么换算距离
but I do not think that's 5 kilometers.
但我不认为那是五公里
Yay!
耶
Aah! Wait!
啊 等等
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what's the best way to avoid your distractions?
所以 什么是避免分心的最好方法
To distract yourself with other things.
用别的事情分散你的注意力
Obviously.
很明显
Classic double distraction.
典型的双重分心
To Zoey's homecoming!
庆祝Zoey回家
Kicking off junior year HBCU-style.
用黑人学生的方式开启大三生活
Whose house?!
谁的家
Our house!
我们的家
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys, I cannot believe that you did all of this for me.
我简直不敢相信你们为了我做了这些
Well, it was actually to pay tribute
这实际是为了向黑人学生
to the longstanding history of Black students
在白人♥大♥学里受到排挤的
getting shut out of White universities.
漫长历史致敬
But... yeah, it was also for you.
但 对 也是为你准备的
Uh, hey, man. It's 20 to get in.
嘿 给20刀才能进
Uh, I don't have any cash.
呃 我没带现金
Can I just send it to you?
我能手♥机♥转给你吗
No. Cash only.
不行 只要现金
I don't put my bank information on the Internet.
我不在互联网上放我的账户信息
That's how they got 21 Savage.
他们就是这样抓住21 Savage的
Out.
滚
Bye.
再见
Sky, are y'all charging to get in to my party?
Sky 你对参加我派对的人收钱吗
How much do you think we got paid to run track this summer?
你认为我们这夏天拿到多少钱来练跑步呢
Yeah. Nothing.
一毛钱都没有
I spent six weeks in a cast
我打了六周石膏
and three more in a walking boot.
跟腱靴又穿了三周
It's gonna take a lot of money to keep these feet
我现在要花很多钱才能
in nothing but retro Jordans for now.
穿上AJ鞋
Fair.
行吧
But also, where's Nomi?
还有 Nomi在哪
Please do not tell me that you made her stay in her room
别告诉我你让她待在她自己屋里了
because she's White.
就因为她是白人
Actually, she gets in tonight.
事实上 她今晚来
But if she was here, she'd be more than welcome.
但如果她来 我们欢迎还来不及呢
We'd just charge her double.
我们对她双倍收钱
For reparations.
为了弥补历史伤害
Okay, everyone, inside,
好了 大家进来
'cause Zoey has to see our new place!
因为Zoey得看看我们的新家
Come on, come on, come on!
快来 快来
Okay, wow!
好 哇
Wow. Guys, this place is amazing!
哇 姐♥妹♥们♥ 这个地方太好了
Aw, come on, guys.
拜托了
What part of "No boots in the house"
"屋子里不准穿鞋"里有哪个字
does the step team not get?
是舞蹈队的人听不懂的吗
Hey, Zoey! Welcome home!
嘿 Zoey 欢迎回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Um... and just so you know,
得告诉你一下
in this house, we go shoeless.
在这间屋里 大家都得脱鞋
O... kay. Okay?
好 的 好吗
So... Excuse me.
借过
It was supposed to be just me and the girls living here,
本来只有我们这些女孩住这的
but what can I say?
但我能说什么呢
This house is expensive, and he's a drug dealer.
房♥子太贵了 他又是个毒贩
And okay, sure, I may be back in my dad's good graces
而且 虽说我重获老爸的欢心
and making money,
自己也赚钱了
but come on... look at this place.
但是 拜托 看看这个地方
Let's go see the rest of the house. Yes!
我们看看♥房♥♥子的其他地方 好啊
Get crazy! Okay!
浪起来 好的
I see you! Where we at?
我看见你了 我们在哪
Yo.
哟
You wanna see those booties move in slow motion?
你想看这些屁♥股♥的慢动作吗
How would...
怎么会
What is that?
那是什么
Green batter, shroom icing,
环保面糊 致幻糖霜
raw, organic, cold-pressed coconut oil.
原汁原味 有机冷榨的 椰子油
I'm sorry. That's a hard pass from me.
对不起 我接受不了
But thank you. I appreciate it.
但还是谢谢你的一片心意
Bro, you live to elevate an experience.
兄弟 你活着是为了体验更高层次的东西的
Why not elevate yourself today?
为什么今天不提升一下呢
Look, I just don't think the first time I dip into shrooms
听着 我只是不想第一次尝试致幻蘑菇
should be when they're the icing on a weed brownie, okay?
就是它们被做成大♥麻♥布朗尼的糖霜时 好吗
You know what that sounds like?
你知道这听起来像什么
What? That sounds like Junior Year Aaron.
什么 听起来像大三的Aaron
Senior Year Aaron needs to be contemplating the fact that
大四的Aaron应该思考到
this is his last first college party at Cal U.
这是他在加大最后的第一个派对了
Last... Last first? What's that mean?
最后 最后又第一个 什么意思
Bro, college's grim reaper is knocking at your door,
兄弟 你的大学生活快要结束了
demanding your red Solo cup.
红色一次性杯也要上交了
You got almost no time left to go...
你几乎不剩多少时间
all the way in...
尽情享受
with all this..
这美好的一切了
Okay, look...
好吧 听着
I'm not susceptible to peer pressure.
我不容易受到同龄人压力影响
All right? Okay. Okay.
清楚吗 好的 知道了
But I'm a senior, so I'm susceptible
但我大四了 我很容易
to this whole "Last first" situation.
被这种"最后第一个"的说辞打动
So I'm gonna take your brownie.
所以我接受你的布朗尼蛋糕
What's gonna happen to me, though?
不过我身上会发生什么
A-Am I gonna be okay?
我会没事吗
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表