剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
College is a minefield. There's so much to juggle.
大学就是个雷区 有太多需要同时应付的事情
Classes, homework, and parties, obviously.
上课 作业 当然了 还有派对
A wise man once told me that to balance it all,
一位智者曾经告诉我 为了平衡课业和娱乐
everyone has their thing.
每个人都有自己的方式
I didn't know what he was talking about at the time,
那个时候我还不懂他说的是什么意思
but it was so true.
但是这话太对了
For college kids who like to party,
对于喜欢嗨的大学生来说
the baseline is beer, weed, questionable Jell-O shots.
标准配置是啤酒 大♥麻♥ 不知道掺了什么的果冻酒
Then it gets interesting.
然后一切就变得有趣了
You've got your pill poppers.
比如说嗑药狂们
They love their Oxy, their Vico, their Norco.
她们超爱嗑她们的缓释羟考酮 维柯丁 氢可酮
You know, girls raised by their nannies
你知道 就是那些被保姆带大的女孩们
who hate themselves as much as the calories in alcohol.
她们像讨厌酒里所含的热量一样讨厌自己
Then there's people who do Molly, poppers, coke...
然后还有人嗑摇♥头♥丸♥的 亚硝酸戊酯的 还有可♥卡♥因♥
My thing? I dabble.
你问我是不是也嗑 我就浅尝即止
I like a nice buzz, but I don't get, like, White-girl wasted.
我喜欢来点刺♥激♥ 但是我不会像白人妞一样嗑成废人
But the tricky part to having a thing
但是能拥有自己的方式最难的部分
was knowing how to balance it all,
就是明白到底怎么平衡这一切
and I hadn't been doing so well.
然而我并没有平衡得怎么样
Ana, why didn't you wake me up?
Ana 你咋没喊我起床
I missed class!
我睡过了一节课
Oh, hey.
噢 嗨
What's good with your roommate?
你室友怎么了
Zoey! Where are you going?
Zoey 你要去哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
You missed our class.
你错过了我们的课
Yeah.
是的
Don't worry though. I got you covered.
但是不用担心 我帮你掩护过去了
Told the professor you were getting an abortion.
我跟教授说你去做人流了
Wait, what? Why would you do that?
等等 什么 你为什么要这么做
I'm already stressed as is.
我已经够压力山大了
How about, "Thank you, Luca"?
不如说句 "Luca 谢谢"
Okay? You need to loosen up.
好吗 你需要放松
Let me get you right.
让我来帮你进入正轨
You know that's not my thing.
你知道这不是我的方式
Well, you got to find your thing,
你得找到你的方式
'cause whatever your thing is dead-ass isn't working.
因为不管你的方式是什么 它行不通 没有作用
And you also literally have your pants on backwards.
而且你把你的裤子穿反了
Well, smoking weed at 11:00 AM isn't gonna solve my problems.
不管怎么说 在上午11点抽大♥麻♥不能解决我的问题
What's, like, good with you?
你怎么了
Like, when I first met you, I really vibed with you.
在我第一次见到你的时候 我跟你很合得来
You were on some official shit.
你当时可来劲了
Now you're kind of just, like,
现在你就像
every other kid running around here.
这里的其他人一样
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
It means, like, you act like you have it all together,
我的意思是 你装作你的生活井然有序
meanwhile none of us have it all together.
与此同时 其实我们中没有人的生活是井然有序的
You just need to chill out and medicate your situation.
你只是需要冷静下来 然后用药物来治疗你的情况
I don't have time for this, so can you go?
我没时间干这个 所以你能离开吗
Because I need to turn my pants around and make it to my next class.
因为我得把裤子转回来然后赶去上下一节课
Whatever.
随你便
But our project.
但是我们的小组课题
What's good with that? It's due Friday.
怎么样 周五截止
We got to get working on it, so...
我们得赶紧开始做了 所以
You want to stay up tonight?
你今晚想通宵吗
Yeah. No, damn, no, I can't,
好啊 不 妈的 不 我不行
um, because I have a James Baldwin exhibit thingy.
因为我有个James Baldwin展览要去
Th-That's cool.
听起来很酷
II don't want to go. Oh, sucks.
我 我不想去 噢 那真可惜
Well, we could do tomorrow or the night after that,
不管怎样 我们可以明天或者后天的晚上
I just can't be pinned down right now.
我现在还不能确定
Fine. Can you just please come up with ideas tonight?
好吧 拜托你能今晚想些点子吗
'Cause I don't want to be behind on this project
因为我不想在这个课题上落后
while you're at this James Baldwin thing that I'm totally not invited to
在你去这个没有邀请我
and totally don't want to go to.
我也不想去的James Baldwin展的时候
Dude, do you want to come?
老兄 你想来吗
Nah, I can't. My mom's in town.
不 我来不了 我妈来了
But you're sweet, though.
但你人真好 还邀请我
Thanks?
谢谢
These are some fun pictures.
这里有些有趣的照片
I used to have that hoodie.
我以前有件那样的卫衣
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
You reek!
你烟臭味太重了
How much weed did you smoke?
你抽了多少大♥麻♥
Clearly not enough to be at a whack-ass student photography show.
显然撑不过一个烂爆了的学生摄影展
If this is an "Experimental art" Exhibit,
如果这是一个"实验艺术"展
then where are all of the dicks?
那么男人生殖器的展品都去哪儿了
This is socially conscious photography
这是基于James Baldwin的作品之上的
based on the work of James Baldwin.
社会意识摄影展
Is it?
是吗
Or is it just a bunch of sad photos of little Black kids
还是这只是一堆黑人小男孩
holding melting ice cream?
拿着要化了的冰淇淋的悲伤照片
Mm.
嗯
Well, I also saw a couple
我还看到了几张
sad photos of tiny Black hands holding onto chain link fences.
黑皮肤的小手抓着铁丝网围栏的悲伤照片
You did not bring us here to look at those.
你把我们带来才不是为了看这些的
Mm? You brought us here to look at that.
啥 你带我们是来看那个的
Wait, what? What's Aaron doing here?
等等 什么 Aaron在这干什么
Oh, my God. I see him everywhere.
我的天 我真是到处都能见到他
I know. I think it's 'cause you're stalking him.
我知道 我觉得这是因为你在跟踪他
I'm not stalking him.
我才没有跟踪他
I'm totally stalking him.
好吧 我完全就是在跟踪他
Hey. Oh, hey.
嗨 噢 嘿
What's up? How are you? Hey.
怎么样 你还好吗 嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Um... Okay.
呃 好吧
Uh, I-I kind of helped set this whole thing up.
我算是帮忙布置了整个展
Wow. Yeah.
哇 对
I didn't know you were into Baldwin. That's pretty deep for a freshman.
我不知道你喜欢Baldwin 对于一个新生来说你可真有深度
Of course. And you act like you're so old yourself, grandpa.
那当然了 你装作一副你好像很老的样子 爷爷
Just pull out the slippers and tell us what Y2K was like.
把拖鞋拿出来然后告诉我们2000年时候是什么样的
Oh, wow, okay, I see. So you got jokes?
噢 哇哦 行 我懂了 所以你很会说笑
Look, we're going to Papa K's after this. You should come.
我们在这结束后要去K老爹 你该一起来
You heard that, right?
你听到了 对吧
He just invited me to Papa K's.
他刚刚邀请我去K老爹
Papa K's, he basically just proposed
是去K老爹诶 他基本上就是在求婚了
and so, of course my answer is...
所以当然了 我的回答是
Yeah, we'll see what happens.
行 我们看情况吧
Well, okay, freshmen.
那么好吧 新生
Maybe I'll see you there.
或许我会在那儿见到你
Maybe he'll see you there?
或许他会在那儿见到你
I mean, what kind of stalker would you be
我是说 你还算得上什么跟踪狂
if you decided to take off the night to do
如果你决定今晚去做那份
the homework you've been talking about for, like, three weeks?
你已经说了三个星期的作业
My God, I'm not a stalker.
我的天 我不是个跟踪狂
This place is packed.
这个地方真是爆满
I don't see anything in here worth cracking open a new box of Plan B.
我看不出这里有什么值得我开一盒新的备用嗨药的
Guys.
朋友们
Guys. Mmhmm?
朋友们 嗯
I see Aaron and he sees me.
我看到Aaron 他也在看到我了
Are you guy seeing us see each other right now?
你们看到我们正在互相对视吗
You see that, right? Kind of.
你看到了对吧 差不多
Ooh, okay. Okay.
噢好的 好吧
You know, you go. Oh! That's my bad.
你去吧 噢 是我不好
Hey. What's up?
嘿 你怎么样
You made it. Yeah.
你终究来了 是的
Um, grab a table.
呃 找个位置坐
Oh. Anywhere?
噢 随便坐吗
Oh, you want me to scooch? I can scooch.
噢 你想让我挤一挤吗 我可以的
Hey, you, homeboy.
嘿 你 兄弟
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表