剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
You can fight the power,
你可以留下来和强权作斗争
but we got a big track meet coming up
但我们就要参加一个大型田径运动会了
and don't want to catch whatever the hell you got.
不想从你这沾染上任何东西
Guys. Guys.
二位 别这样
Yeah, just keep your glistening oppression to yourself.
你自己独自承受这辉煌的压♥迫♥吧
You must be going crazy.
你肯定是疯了
Crazy? Why?
疯了 怎么这么说
Because the administration is cracking down on dealers.
因为学校在打击毒贩了
Please tell me you're out of business for a minute.
请告诉我你现在暂时金盆洗手了
Okay.
行吧
That look on Vivek's face
Vivek脸上的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了他
said he was far from out of business.
他才不会金盆洗手呢
With Arturo gone
Arturo死了
and the other dealers on campus laying low,
其他毒贩也不敢再嚣张
the demand was high.
毒品需求量变得很高
And Vivek, the only guy brave...
Vivek作为唯一一个足够勇敢
or stupid... enough to keep dealing
或者说是足够笨的毒贩
had the supply.
在继续供货
And pretty quickly, he also had the monopoly.
没过多久 他就垄断市场了
In a matter of days, Vivek went from ashy to classy.
突然之间 Vivek就从泥里跃到云端
Dude stole that whole European kiss move from me.
他这招贴面吻可是从我这偷师的
Whatever. It's his now, I guess.
算了 我想现在这变成他的招数了
And our two-hour wait for a table
我们本该等上两小时才能入座
turned into VIP service.
结果享受了贵宾待遇
Since when did Vivek,
从什么时候开始Vivek
the sweet dork whose mom
这个还从妈妈那里
still sends himmultivitamin coupons from Target,
收到塔吉特复合维生素优♥惠♥券的小笨蛋
become the king?
变成了社交之王
Um, since when did they add a VIP section at Titanium?
呃 钛坦酒吧什么时候有贵宾区了
Everywhere I go now is VIP.
现在我去哪 哪儿就是贵宾区
I've been to Paris.
我去过巴黎
Excuse me, what's happening with this new baby baller look?
打断一下 你这身富家少爷的打扮是咋回事
Did you miss a layaway payment on your Givenchy?
难道你忘给纪梵希分期付款了
Please, that look was nouveau riche.
拜托 只有暴发户才那么穿
This is low-key classy.
哥这是低调奢华
Money speaks and wealth whispers, bro.
从头到脚透着贵气啊 兄弟
Mm.
嗯
Yo.
哟
What up, man?
兄弟好
What's up, brother?
老大好
Yeah, man.
嗯 老弟
Hey, we're posting up at The Box tonight.
嘿 我们今晚准备去The Box玩玩
You coming through?
你来吗
Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
好好好 肯定去
Okay, let me introduce you to Balty Winthrop
好 让我来介绍下Balty Winthrop
the richest kid at Cal U.
他是加大最有钱的学生
Oh, and The Box is a super dope space on campus
还有就是 The Box是我们学校一个特别酷的地方
where the Winthrop family used to store their crew boats.
Winthrop家族以前用那里存放自家的交通艇
And unfortunately for that nice family,
对于这个尊贵的家族来说 不幸的是
right now, it's in the hands of Balty.
它现在落入了Balty手里
You guys want to come, too?
你们是不是也想来
So you just rollin' with Balty now?
所以你现在是和Balty混了吗
Count me the f in.
快他妈的算我一个
I'm out.
我不去
Hard pass.
坚决不去
I'm not being that guy's plus one.
我才不要当他的不请之客
Seriously? What else are you gonna do?
认真的吗 那你还能干啥啊
I'll find my way.
总有办法的
I'm out, too.
我也不去了
I'm hosting a comedy fundraiser
我要主持个喜剧募捐
to support the extra police presence on campus.
来支持校园里新派的警官们
It'll be fun.
肯定会很有趣
I mean,
我是说
more like global whining.
更像是"全球变喘"
Am I right?
我说得对吧
You know?
懂吗
But Zoey,
但是Zoey
you're not really thinking about going, are you?
你不会在认真打算去吧
Look,
听着
do I love that Vivek is still dealing?
我喜不喜欢Vivek还在贩毒这件事
I do not.
肯定不
But do I love the fact
但要是问我被邀请
that I just got invited to The Box?
去The Box参加派对开不开心
I really do.
百分百开心
Yeah, I'm going with Vivek.
没错 我打算和Vivek一起去
Yeah you are.
可不是嘛
Extra strength
买♥♥超级强力药
or extra extra strength?
还是超级超级强力药
Just grab anything.
随便拿个什么就行
The doctor said
那医生说了
some over-the-counter meds should help kick our flu.
某种"柜台上面"(非处方)的药就能治咱们的流感
So, is "Over-the-counter" A specific brand?
所以"柜台上面"是什么牌子的名字吗
Whoa.
哇哦
I thought I was bad.
我以为我已经很严重了
You guys look like wet garbage.
你们看起来就像堆湿垃圾
Yeah,
是啊
because you gave us whatever nasty crap you're sick with.
还不是因为你把这恶心的东西传染给我们了
Thanks a lot, you germy jackass.
谢谢您嘞 大毒瘤
Hey, it's not my fault that college is a
嘿 大学就是个培养皿
petri dish, okay?
这也不能全赖我呀
Sheesh.
天呐
So, um,
所以 呃
what are you guys looking for?
你们在找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never had to buy this stuff.
我从来不用买♥♥这些玩意儿
My mom always did it for me.
都是我妈替我买♥♥
Mine, too.
我妈也是
Obviously.
废话
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my God,
我的天呐
I've died and gone to Arizona State.
感觉自己在天堂涅槃重生了
Nomi, can you believe that we're at...
Nomi 你能相信我们真的在
The Box?
The Box吗
So, this was The Box,
所以 这就是The Box
and yeah, it was pretty cool.
没错 是挺炫酷的
There were unlimited cocktails,
全场鸡尾酒随你喝
amazing food,
超赞的食物
and I was pretty sure
而且我很确定
the person playing the piano was Ed Sheeran.
弹钢琴的那个人是艾德·希兰
I had never been to a party like this,
我从没来过这种派对
but I could definitely get used to it.
但我肯定会很快适应的
And the most mind-blowing part of it all
但这一切事物中最让人吃惊的
was Vivek,
还是Vivek
who looked right at home.
他看起来如鱼得水
Good, Zoey?
你还好吧 Zoey
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I'm good. I basically live here now.
感觉还不错 我已经完全融入了
Spiritually.
精神上的融入
Grab a drink, and we'll do a lap.
拿杯喝的 然后咱们一起去嗑点东西
If we're gonna do a lap, let's do a lap.
如果要嗨 就嗨翻天
Yo, Vivek.
哟 Vivek
Hey, where the hell you been, man?
嘿 你去哪儿浪啦 兄弟
Hey, Balty, this is my homegirl, Zoey.
嘿 Balty 这是我闺蜜 Zoey
Right, whatever.
哦 随便吧
Hey, people are waiting, bro. Come on. Let's go.
嘿 大家伙还在等着我们呢 赶紧过去
He's dope, right?
他好屌♥哦 对吧
Be right back.
马上回来
We tried to make it to practice,
我们试着去参加训练
but halfway through,
但在半路上
I threw up on some losers playing Quidditch.
我就吐在了那些玩魁地奇的屌♥丝身上
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表