剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Social media is everywhere.
社交媒体无处不在
It seems like every day there's a brand new way to chat,
好像每天都会出现一种新的方式
text, hit on, or hate on the world around us.
让我们聊天 搭讪 或者是吐槽
In my dad's day, the main technological advancement
在我老爸那时候 通讯技术最大的进步
in communication was this.
是这样的
Dre. Do you know some girl named Lisa?
Dre 你认识一个叫Lisa的妹子吗
Lisa?
Lisa
No, no, I don't know no Lisa.
不 不 我不认识什么Lisa
Oh, oh, you don't know me now?!
好啊 现在你不认识我了
Lisa?
Lisa
Janet?
Janet
Dear black Jesus!
亲爱的黑人上帝啊
How are you both on the line at the same damn time?
见鬼了 你们两个怎么能同时在线上
I got three-way calling, you .
我有三线通话服务 你个傻X
Why would the phone company do something like this?
电♥话♥公♥司♥怎么会开♥发♥这种东西
And while we're more advanced now,
现在技术更发达了
we're also more dependent on technology than ever.
我们也前所未有的更加依赖技术
One might say we're addicted.
可能有人会觉得我们上瘾了
There's actually scientific evidence
确实有科学证据证明
our brains get a boost of dopamine,
当我们收到新消息或被点赞时
like a chemical reward whenever we get a text or a like.
大脑就会释放大量的多巴胺作为奖励机制
I'd like to say I'm above it all.
虽然我很想说我没有那么上瘾
But there is nothing better than sharing the amazing news
但告诉8000多个粉丝我拿到了理想的实习
of your dream fellowship with 8,000 of your closest friends.
感觉实在是太爽了
Okay, so I got my fellowship at Teen Vogue,
我在时尚手册公♥司♥拿到了实习
and really, it's no big deal.
说真的 不是什么大事
I'm lying.
我瞎说的
It's the biggest deal of all time!
这简直是天大的事
I mean, look at this place.
我是说 看看这地方
Can you believe I am barely getting paid to be here?
你敢相信这个地方会花钱雇我吗
The clothes.
看看这些衣服
The people.
看看这些人
The bathroom.
看看这卫生间
Come on. Baby wipes?
天哪 婴儿厕纸
This is just a first-class institution.
这简直是超一流的机构
I'm not one to be dramatic,
我不想小题大做
but if today were my last day on Earth, I'd be okay with it.
但我真的已经死而无憾了
I was living an actual dream.
我就好像活在梦里面
And interestingly enough, I was living it with my friend.
有趣的是 我的朋友也和我活在梦里面
Well, more like a friend with benefits.
其实 他更像是我的炮♥友♥
But there's actually not that many benefits
不过也没有那么多的 炮
because he owes me money.
因为他欠我钱
He's more like a friend with history.
他更像是我有过一段故事的朋友
But honestly, there's not that much history, either,
但其实也没那么多故事
because all we did was make out a few times.
因为我们不过就是亲热了几次
But he does owe me some money.
但他确实欠我一些钱
Like, a pretty significant amount of money.
相当相当多的钱
God, Luca is so cute.
上帝啊 Luca太帅了
I mean, there's maybe three other people on this planet
除了他 全世界可能只有三个人
that could pull off pajama pants and Gucci slides.
能把睡裤和Gucci拖鞋穿得这么带感
Yeah, he's bae.
他酷毙了
Hey, Luca, remind me again how you got this job,
嘿 Luca 再跟我说一遍你怎么得到这份工作的
because I don't remember you applying.
我记得你没有申请
I didn't.
确实没有
I was kind of just walking to wherever,
我只是在路上走着
and, uh, this girl came up to me and was like,
然后 有个妹子就过来跟我说
"Your pants are fire."
"你的裤子太帅了"
So here we are.
然后就没有然后了
Okay, I love your company and your overall fashion sense,
行吧 和你相处很棒 我也很喜欢你的时尚感
but you are not the best storyteller.
但你讲故事的水平实在太烂了
I just don't think you're the best listener.
我觉得是你的倾听能力不太行
Remember when I tried to tell you
还记得我之前给你讲
about my father's alcoholism?
我爸爸酗酒的故事吗
I think he's talking right now, but I'm not sure because...
我觉得他正在和我说话 但我不确定 因为
...this is happening.
有人在给我疯狂点赞
And, you know, I'm just wondering if those demons
所以 你懂 我在想这些事情留下的阴影
are gonna follow me throughout my life.
会不会伴随我的一生
You know?
你懂吧
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
I know last week's class on the Wu Tang Clan
我知道上周关于武当帮的课程
was overwhelming for some of you all.
对于部分人来说可能有点难了
But please make no mistake.
但一定注意
The section on Raekwon the Chef will be on the midterm.
期中考试会涉及大厨的内容
Mmkay?
记住了吗
Now, for tonight's class, our lesson is filing taxes.
好 今晚课程的内容 是填写报税表
More specifically, filing my taxes.
具体地讲 是填写我的报税表
Still more specifically, how do I file my taxes?
再具体点 我该怎么填我的报税表
Now, with that being said, I present to you a pop quiz.
接下来 就进行一下随堂小测
Excuse me, sir. These are just blank W-4s.
不好意思 老师 可这些都是空白的报税表
That is correct, Joe.
没错 Joe
Now, if you all can fill out these forms
现在 如果谁能用我的信息
using my information, I'm pretty sure an "A"
把这些表全部填完
will be waiting for you on the other side.
得个"A"肯定是没问题的
I've also been told that, uh, it helps to have receipts, so...
我还听说 收据可能会对你们有帮助
Oh, hey, Miss Teen Vogue.
嗨 时尚手册小姐
How's the new gig?
新工作怎么样
You really have to ask? Just check her Insta.
这还用问吗 看她的Ins就知道了
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It just means you're flooding our feeds, boo.
意思是你总在疯狂刷屏 大妹子
Yeah, I had to comb through 67 of your bathroom selfies
没错 我得翻过67条你在卫生间的自♥拍♥
just to find a picture of my cousin getting married.
才能看到一张我表亲结婚的照片
What? I'm excited. I'm loving my new job
有吗 我就是太激动了 我爱我的新工作
and loving the followers I'm getting loving my new job.
也爱那些因为我爱我的新工作而关注我的粉丝们
Yesterday... Hmm?
昨天 怎么了
...Janelle Monae liked one of my photos.
Janelle Monae 给我的一张照片点赞了
Stop. I can't. Janelle Monae is so overrated.
快住嘴 我不行了 Janelle Monae太被当回事了
Oh, Nomi, don't do that. Don't do what?
天 Nomi 你又开始了 我怎么了
The thing you do when you think that somebody's too famous
每次你觉得某人太红了
and/or successful
或者成就太高了
and you feel like you have to cut them down to size.
你就一定要损人家一下
Excuse me, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a troll.
我可能是有缺点 但绝对不是个爱喷人的键盘侠
No?
不是吗
I have strong opinions, and I share them, okay?
我对事物有很强的见解 并且乐于分享 好吗
I mean, I'm, like, basically Gloria Steinem.
我是说 我基本上就像是Gloria Steinem
Are you really getting caught up in that stuff?
你们真的觉得这些事有意义吗
Look, social media is a legitimate tool
听着 社交媒体是一种合法的
to affect the world.
能够影响世界的工具
Power to the digital people.
这就是网络时代的力量
I never like, comment, post, retweet anything
我从来不会点赞 评论 发布 转发什么内容
unless it aligns with my, you know, political progressive vision.
除非它和我的 你懂 左派政♥治♥观点一致
Word. That's fire. Uh, what's your handle?
说的好 太酷了 你的用户名是什么
Oh, it's @Power2ThaDigitalPeople.
是"咱们网友有力量"
Blocked.
已拉黑
Malcolm Extra here is kind of right, though.
我觉得这位Malcolm Extra说的挺有道理
Thank you. It's a tool.
谢谢 网络确实是个工具
We use it to show our potential sponsors
我们用它向潜在的赞助商
that we're thriving out here.
展示我们的能力
You mean you use it to hide your real selves.
意思就是 你们用网络隐藏你们真实的自己
Excuse me?
你说什么
The only way to keep your online presence clean
唯一能让你的网络痕迹看起来人畜无害的方法
is to go ghost
就是在网上什么也不做
or to bury the dirt south of page 30 on a web search.
或者把黑历史藏在搜索结果的30页之后
That's why I don't use social media.
所以我从不用社交媒体
Point blank period.
我是认真的
Boy, please, the only reason why you're not on social media
得了吧兄弟 你不用社交媒体的唯一原因
is because literally no one cares what you are up to.
就是根本没人关注你在干嘛
Plus there's no social network for virgin drug dealers.
另外 贩毒的处♥男♥也没有社交圈啊
Sushi Tuesday. That's fire.
周二是寿司日 酷
What's up, crazy eyes?
怎么了 你眼睛都在放光
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表