剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
They deserved it, girl.
他们活该 姐妹
Mm, I haven't felt this bad
我被继姐传染腺热病以来
since I got mono from my step-sister.
还从来没这么难受过
Maybe we should eat.
或许我们该吃点东西
The dining hall closes in 15 minutes.
食堂还有15分钟关门
Am I up?
我起来了吗
Am I standing?
我站着吗
Yo, guys.
哟 大家好
Well, look who it is.
瞧瞧这是谁
Freaking patient zero over there.
这个恶心的病原体
We should beat his ass.
我们应该揍他一顿
Hey.
喂
Are we up?
我们起来了吗
Are we beating his ass?
我们在揍他吗
Stop.
停
Stop!
停下来
So, I had done 16 laps
所以 我嗑了16片
and was starting to feel like this wasn't my scene.
却开始觉得这不是我该来的地方
And no amount of pills or champagne
不管嗑多少药 喝多少香槟
was going to make me feel comfortable.
我始终感觉不自在
It was definitely time to find Vivek,
是时候找回Vivek
pull Nomi off that piano player,
把Nomi从弹钢琴那家伙身上扯下来
who, it turns out, was just some homely ginger,
那其实就是个黄毛小子
and go the hell home.
然后呢 赶紧滚回家
Money in the air, money everywhere
纸醉金迷 深陷其中
money money money money
钱钱钱钱
Money over here, money over there
到处都是钱
Money in the air, money everywhere
金钱的味道在空中蔓延
money money money money
钱钱钱钱
Money over here, money over there
到处都是钱
Money in the air, money everywhere
纸醉金迷 深陷其中
money money money money
钱钱钱钱
Money over here, money over there
到处都是钱
Money in the air, money everywhere
金钱的味道在空中蔓延
money money money money
钱钱钱钱
You take your clothes off just to get a taste of it
你脱下衣服只为品尝金钱的香甜
You take your clothes off just to reap the benefits
你脱下衣服只为把利益得遍
You wear no clothes and it not the time of genesis
你赤身裸体 即便这不是创世纪的伊甸园
Vivek
Vivek
Hey!
嘿
Dope party last night, right?
昨晚的派对爽吧
I mean,
我是说
less dope for me
对我来说没啥稀奇的
'cause I've been so many times
因为我去太多次了
that it's like,
就像是
okay Box, relax.
还好啦 不就是去Box嘛
But still fun, right?
但还是很有趣 对吧
You're dealing coca now?!
你竟然开始卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了
Oh.
噢
Uh, I sort of thought
呃 我还以为
we were gonna do a fun recap of the night,
咱们要回顾下昨晚的快乐时光呢
riff a little.
随便聊聊
No?
不是吗
No!
当然不
This isn't funny, Vivek.
一点也不好笑 Vivek
I think you're messing with some really bad stuff.
我认为 你现在在蹚浑水
Hold up.
慢着
You had no problem popping that Addy last night.
你昨晚嗑聪明药不是挺爽的吗
Or any night.
或者任何晚上
Or any morning.
任何早上
You know, my guess is you're on it right now.
你知道吗 我感觉你现在还嗨着呢
Well,
哎呀
that's different.
那不一样
That's... That's prescribed by a doctor.
那 那可是医生开的处方药呢
Yeah, but not to you.
是啊 但不是开给你的
And not by your doctor.
也不是你的医生开的
All drugs are the same,
所有的毒品都一样
pills just have better PR.
只不过药片的公♥关♥做的更好
Like Kale or Cuties.
就像万人迷和俊男一样没区别
So if it's all the same,
那如果它们都一样
you wouldn't have a problem selling me coca?
你是不是也能卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥给我
Popping was basically speed
嗑药只不过快一点
and snorting blow are the same thing.
和吸毒没什么两样
They're just a couple molecules apart.
它们的分子结构很相似
Too much of either, and your heart's gonna stop.
不管你哪样嗑多了 都会死翘翘的
Hey, don't...
别这样
don't turn this around on me.
别把矛头指向我
You're the coca dealer now.
现在你才是那个卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的毒贩呢
You know, Balty calls me his party concierge.
Balty已经把我看成他的团队管♥理♥员♥了
Balty.
Balty
As in Balty Winthrop.
他可是Winthrop家的人
You think anything happens
你觉得要是出了什么岔子
and Dean Parker is going to expel Balty Winthrop?
Parker院长会开除Balty Winthrop吗
No!
当然不
No, because his family built this school
不 因为他的家族建了这所学校
and you're the brown kid on financial aid
而你不过是拿着补助金的棕皮肤男孩
who's gonna take the fall.
最后被拿来当替罪羊
To them, you're disposable.
对于他们来说 你随用随扔
Zoey, you're being really extra.
Zoey 你在多管闲事
No. God, no.
不 天啊 不是
I'm being your friend,
我是在为你着想
and those guys are not your friends.
而那些人才不会呢
I-I grew up around rich assholes like that.
我从小到大遇到过很多有钱的人♥渣♥
I know when someone's being used.
我看得出来谁在被人利用
Okay, look, Zoey.
听着 Zoey
I don't expect you to understand this,
我不指望你能理解
but when I'm with them,
但我和他们在一起的时候
I don't feel like the cab driver's son.
我不再觉得自己只是个出租司机的儿子
And not just because I was on Balty's helicopter last week.
这可不仅仅是因为我上周坐了Balty的直升机
I do understand.
我懂你
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
Okay?
好吗
I woke up not feeling like the poor kid today.
我现在终于不再觉得自己是个穷孩子了
And if I get things right with them,
要是我能混进他们的圈子
that's a feeling I can have for the next four years.
以后四年我都能这样度过
And after that, I can have whatever life I want.
并且毕业后我想做什么就能做什么
But you can have all the money in the world,
可就算你拥有了全世界的财富
but you are always going to be the cab driver's son.
你都永远是出租司机的儿子啊
And you know what?
还有你知道吗
You seem to be the only person here
其实你是这里唯一一个
who has a problem with that.
介意这件事的人
Look, Zoey, how about you do you
听着 Zoey 不如你走你的道
and I do me and it's all good?
我过我的桥 我们互不相干怎么样
So there it was.
所以事情就是这样
I said my piece, and Vivek told me to back off.
我掏心掏肺 Vivek则叫我别管闲事
He was comfortable in this world
他在那个圈子里待得很自在
and seemed to have it all figured out.
似乎摸透了一切规则
But the one thing he hadn't figured out...
但有件事他没弄明白
Oh, my God, Vivek.
天啊 Vivek
...was that everyone wants a shot at the king.
就是每个人都会觊觎王的位置
Where is everyone?
其他人呢
Oh, I...
我
Oh, my God, Vivek got jumped?
天啊 Vivek被打了
Robbed?
他被抢劫了
Somebody messed him up?
有人搞了他
He's in the hospital?
他住院了
Intensive care?
重症监护室
This again?
又来
Bruh, it's quiet. I'm going back to bed.
没什么大事 我睡了
Uh... I couldn't reach them.
我联♥系♥不上他们
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表