剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
好吧
No, that's exactly what it is, my guy.
不 他说的是真的 我的朋友
I hate him. Okay, I hate him, but he's right.
我恨他 好吗 我真的恨他 但他是对的
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
What are you saying right now?!
你在说些什么
What I'm saying is that when it gets to that point,
我是说如果到那一步了
anything goes.
什么都可以
No!
不是的
A third hookup means top stuff only...
第三次约人只能进行到上面
shirt off, bra on.
脱衣服 留胸罩
Maybe in fifth grade.
五年级小学生才这样
Wait, fifth grade?
什么 五年级
Yeah, remember little Rico?
是 还记得小Rico吗
With baby teeth?
还有乳牙的那个
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Okay, I do not want to hear about little Rico.
我不想知道小Rico的事情
And, guys, it has been an hour and a half
而且 他是一个半小时之前
since he texted me...
给我发的消息
Am. I. Up?
我 醒 着 吗
Yes!
醒着
No.
没
If she responds now, she'll look like a ho.
如果她现在回复的话 就会像个小婊♥子♥
How? She really likes him. I do.
怎么会 她很喜欢他 没错
It's 2:30 in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点半
Yeah, ho time. She blew it.
对啊 婊♥子♥时间 她搞砸了
The twins are right. I blew it.
双胞胎说的对 我搞砸了
Maybe not.
也许还没
The fact that you haven't responded yet
你还没回复
is actually a good thing.
其实是件好事
Go on.
你继续
As women, we're always having to bend to the will of the man.
作为女人 我们往往要迎合男性
It's bullshit.
这是扯淡
For once, we should make them sweat.
至少一次 我们应该让他们忐忑一次
In fact, I bet you he's over in his dorm sweating right now.
事实上 我打赌他现在肯定在寝室里忐忑不安
Aaron is one of the hottest guys at this school.
Aaron可是这学校里最帅的帅哥之一
Yes.
没错
And there's nothing more powerful than treating him like he's not.
因此没什么比冷落他更有效的了
It's the ultimate power move.
这是大招
Yes, yes.
没错
I am making power moves.
我在放大招
Ana, you are a genius.
Ana 你就是个天才
This is such a good idea.
这主意太棒了
This is such a mistake.
这绝对是个错误
Good afternoon, Nabisco reps.
下午好 Nabisco公♥司♥的代表们
That your day job, Mr. Telphy?
那是你白天的工作吗 Telphy老师
Right.
哦对
Sorry.
抱歉
That explains why you all aren't 50-year-old white women
怪不得你们不是用保鲜袋装满了夹心饼干的
with Ziploc bags full of Triscuits.
50岁白人女性
Good evening.
傍晚好
Now, before we begin today's class on...
现在 在我们开始讲
the films of O.J. Simpson,
O.J.辛普森的电影前
I have a little housecleaning I'd like to get out the way.
我先要清理下门户
A student came to me with a concern,
一个同学向我表示他的好奇
and for the sake of his Southeast Asian identity,
考虑到他的东南亚身份
I won't be using his real name.
我就不说他的真名了
Let's just call him "Trivek".
就叫他"Trivek"好了
Trivek wanted some clarification on what a nudie bank is.
Trivek想知道什么是裸照
So, if you ever see Trivek,
所以 如果你们谁看见Trivek了
let him know that I got that clarification for him, okay?
告诉他我找到解释了 好吗
Okay, now, back to these O.J. Films.
好 现在我们回到辛普森电影
We're going to start with sexy O.J. Down to silly to cynical.
我们将从性感的辛普森开始 一直讲到他的愚蠢和愤世嫉俗
You went to Professor Telphy?
你去问Telphy教授
You brought this on yourself, man.
你自找的 兄弟
Hate to agree with, uh, Blade, but this one's on you.
虽然不想同意这位刀锋战士 但这确实怪你自己
Well, here we go.
哦 来吧
Time to see if my power-move game works on a collegiate level.
是时候看看我的终极手段是否达到大学级别了
What's up? Hey.
你好吗 嘿
Feeling the shirt.
衣服不错
Oh, this old thing?
哦 这件吗 很老了
It's just Heron Preston.
就是Heron Preston
Something light.
休闲款的
It's dope, though. Looks good.
很酷 看起来不错
Like, really, really good.
非常非常不错
Power moves, bitches.
大招 婊贝们
Sick power move...
差劲的大招
like, really, really sick.
非常非常差劲
Sorry.
抱歉
The thing about a power move is,
大招就是这样
sometimes they turn out to be not so powerful.
有时候并没那么有用
Sometimes, they even result in your guy
有时 甚至会让你的男人
going out with a girl who looks like you.
跟一个长得很像你的女孩离开
Well, you on a bad day.
只能说你今天有点倒霉
You with a ton of makeup on.
你的妆太浓了
Basically, you in special effects.
简直可以说是画了特效
But hopefully, Aaron is smart enough
但愿 Aaron足够聪明
to see through the caked-on makeup.
能看穿蛋糕式妆容
And he went home alone.
独自回家
Had some Top Ramen
吃碗拉面
and now is in his room reading a Ta-Nehisi Coates book,
在房♥间里读Ta-Nehisi Coates的书
wishing he had the company of an intelligent,
希望他的身边 能陪伴着
beautiful young girl in a dope shirt.
一位聪明 美丽的女孩 穿着一件酷酷的衣服
请别再说了
Say we got married.
假设我们结婚了
Where would we live? I'm West Coast 'til I D-I-E.
我们住哪儿好 我是至死不渝的西岸派
But I remember you said you had an aunt in South Carolina.
但我记得你说你有个阿姨在南卡罗来纳
I guess I could do East Coast for a few years.
我想我也可以在东岸待几年
We should really talk about it.
我们真的应该聊聊这个
About the whole South Carolina thing...
关于南卡罗来纳
how are the public schools?
公共学校怎么样
They might be good now, but what about when A.J....
也许现在不错 但当A.J.
Aaron, Jr.... starts there?
对小Aaron来说呢
I feel like we really jumped the gun with the kids thing.
我觉得孩子啥的还太操之过急了
We shouldn't even consider it
我们考虑这个之前
until we find out what illnesses run in our family.
应该先看看各自有什么家族遗传病史
The Johnsons are riddled with scoliosis.
Johnsons家脊柱侧凸很厉害
I know tonight was a little intense,
我知道今晚有些紧张
but I feel like we really had some hard conversations
但我觉得这些严肃的话题
that needed to be had.
真的很有必要
Anyway, why don't you give me a call,
总之 不如你打我电♥话♥吧
and we can talk about it?
然后我们聊聊
Aaron, this isn't working out. I'm sorry.
Aaron 这行不通 我很抱歉
We're just on two totally different tracks.
我们实在不在一个道上
We're both good people,
我们都是好人
but that doesn't mean we're good for each other.
但这并不意味着我们合适彼此
Here's a list of songs that say it better than I ever could.
这个歌♥单可以更好的表达我想要说的话
So, I had a bit of a text meltdown.
所以 我有点儿短♥信♥崩溃了
Happens to the best of us.
大家都有过这样的经历
It's not going to be the end of me.
这不是我最终的样子
I know my girls will understand.
我知道我的闺蜜们会理解的
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的老天
It's... It's funny, right?
这挺有趣的 不是吗
Oh, we think it's hilarious,
哦 我们觉得太好笑了
but, like, in the same way
但 同样的
that we think "Get Out" Is funny.
我们觉得"滚"也挺有趣的
Yeah, Zoey, this is some scary shit.
是的 Zoey 这太吓人了
You texted Aaron a LinkedIn request?
你还给Aaron发了领英邀请申请
So, I'm crazy for wanting to increase his access
难道我想要他在网上接触更多职业人士
to thousands of professionals in the network?
也有错吗
Hold up.
慢着
You asked if you wanted to go in on a joint checking account?
你问他想不想要开通联名银行卡
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表