剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
You know, that dress would make
你看 这条裙子绝对能上
a killer "Outfit of the Day" Post. Oh, thank you.
"今日潮流穿搭" - 谢谢夸奖
Take a picture with your mind, Zoey.
用你的大脑拍张照 Zoey
It's the best way to build a memory.
这是形成记忆的最好方法
Hey, Zoey. Hey.
嘿 Zoey 嘿
Bruno Mars is here, and he wants a PB&J.
Bruno Mars来了 他想吃花生酱果酱三明治
Can you make it in the kitchen and bring it to my office?
你能在厨房♥做一个然后送到我的办公室吗
Yeah. Amazing.
行 太好了
Oh, and by the way, cut off the crusts.
哦对了 面包记得要去边
I legitimately can't tell how old he is.
我看不出来他多大了
Okay, got it.
明白了
How old is Bruno Mars?
Bruno Mars多大了
Aaron, we really need your help. Ana screwed up.
Aaron 我们迫切需要你的帮助 Ana搞砸了
What?! No, you were the one who... Okay, we both screwed up.
什么 是你搞砸 好吧 我们都搞砸了
We really pissed off a bunch of Janelle Monae fans.
我们惹了一大批Janelle Monae的粉丝
Oh, damn. They wear their hair natural.
靠 他们阴晴不定的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Uh, that means they could either be completely chill about this
意思是他们既完全可能不当回事
or black the out.
也可能会大闹一场
That doesn't sound good. No.
听起来不太妙 不
What did you do?
你干什么了
I told Janelle that her last album was a brick,
我说Janelle的上一张专辑就是块板砖
said that she sucked ass in "Moonlight,"
她在<月光男孩>里面演技烂穿地心
and because grain alcohol should not be legal,
以及因为谷物酒精不应该被合法化
I told her to shut her dick trap forever.
我让她闭上那张逼嘴
Hmm. All those things, huh?
就这些 嗯哼
And then I tweeted a comment
然后我发了一条推特
that, in hindsight, feels aggressively sus.
现在看来 非常的偏激
What did you say?
你说什么了
"Black or white, bitch. Pick a side."
"黑还是白 贱♥人♥选一边"
Whoa! That's...
哇 你也太
I was just talking about her choice in fashion.
我只是想说她对时尚的选择
You know, like the tuxedos and the monochrome look.
你懂 比如她那个燕尾服和黑白风的造型
What did you do?
你干嘛了
Um, I followed it up with a black middle finger emoji
呃 我回复了一个黑人版竖中指的表情
and then a white middle finger emoji.
和一个白人版竖中指的表情
Right, right, 'cause that would be the next logical step, right?
好吧好吧 因为那是合乎逻辑的步骤 对吧
It felt like it at the time.
我当时是这么感觉的
Yo, hold up. Why am I getting so many notifications?
等一下 我怎么跳出这么多通知
I have 300 new followers,
我多了300个粉丝
and they all look like frogs for some strange reason.
奇怪的是他们看起来都像法国佬
Frogs? Yeah.
法国佬 是啊
Hold on. You said you've been posting a lot of links lately, right?
等等 你是不是说你最近发了很多链接
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe double-check what you've been linking to.
你应该再确认一下这些链接都是什么
Okay, I'm pretty sure I know what I was linking to,
我很确定我的链接都是什么
but whatever. What's the verdict?
但检查一下也没什么 什么结果
Hold on, looking here, looking here.
等一下 看这个 看这个
Oh... ohh.
喔
Damn.
妈的
Um, okay, well,
呃 怎么说呢 好吧
the True American Justice Project might actually be
这个所谓的真正的美国司法项目可能是个
a, uh... It says it's an alt-right group
呃 上面说这是一个极右团体
in favor of privatizing prisons
支持监狱私有化
and "One strike, you're out" Laws.
还有"一次罢♥工♥ 你就完蛋"的条例
Let me see. "Immigration isn't the problem."
让我看看 "移♥民♥不是问题"
See?
看到了
"It's Mexican gay Muslims."
"问题在于墨西哥同性恋穆♥斯♥林♥"
Yeah, I would double-check that next time.
如果是我 我下次会多检查一下
Here.
放这
Oh. Okay. We just murdered this.
好的 我们终于干完了
Big facts.
大事啊
You know we have to celebrate.
我们得庆祝一下
Uh, I can't. I got a thing.
呃 我不行 我有点事
Oh, what you getting into?
哦 你要去干什么
Got this art show, but not.
我要办个艺术展 呃也许不算
But there's music, but it's very much not about the music.
不过会有音乐 但不全是关于音乐
Uh, I don't really have all the details.
呃 我其实并没想好细节
I'm just meeting friends.
我只是见见朋友
Oh, okay, that sounds... dope.
哦 好的 听起来 很酷
It is in a "Not dope" Way.
事实上是"不酷"的类型
Have... Have fun. Yep.
祝你 祝你玩得开心 好的
So I'd stayed off social media
我远离了社交网络
and worked my ass off at my Teen Vogue fellowship.
为了时尚手册简直忙出屎
I just needed to tell the world
我得告诉全世界
this was my feeling when I handled my business.
这就游刃有余的感觉
And this is that feeling when you know you're screwed.
而这就是你知道你完蛋了的时候的感觉
So, I had accidentally leaked a picture
事情是这样 我不小心在一张照片中
of the as-yet unrevealed Fear of God Fall 2018 collection
泄露了神魔之惧尚未发布的2018季的新品
to the entire online world,
这下全网都知道了
a mistake that clearly anyone could have made.
这是一个任何人都有可能犯的错误
And I was hopeful that people would have kept
我希望等我赶到办公室的时候
that sense of perspective in mind when I got to the office.
人们都看不见我
Zoey.
Zoey
What were you thinking?
你脑子里在想什么
Elaine, I am so sorry.
Elaine 我真的非常抱歉
I screwed up big-time, but it was late.
我完全搞砸了 但当时太晚了
I was tired, and we had just finished the preliminary layout,
我太累了 我们当时刚刚完成初步的设计
and it looked good... Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there.
看起来非常好 好的 我得打断你了
I asked you not to embarrass me.
我告诉过你不要让我丢脸
Yeah. And that's exactly what you did.
是的 但你恰恰这么做了
Mm-hmm.
呃
That little selfie you posted
你发出去的那张小自♥拍♥
damaged an invaluable advertiser relationship.
破坏了我们和广♥告♥商无法用价值衡量的关系
And now since you basically scooped us,
现在因为你坑了我们
we're gonna miss out on a major exclusive.
我们失去了一个大独家
You're off my desk.
你被降职了
And let's be clear... I'm being very lenient here.
我要说清楚 这算是宽大处理了
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢您
Luca? You're replacing Zoey.
Luca 你来接替Zoey
Come on.
快点
There's an editorial meeting in 10 minutes.
10分钟后有个编辑会议
You can take notes.
你可以来做记录
Again, I'm really sorry!
再一次表示十分抱歉
It won't happen again!
这类事情不会再发生了
Okay, I cannot believe you have my dream job
好吧 不敢相信你居然得到了我梦寐以求的工作
because I made some stupid, little mistake.
就因为我犯了一个小小的愚蠢的错误
I'm sorry, but I also do good work.
我很抱歉 但我也很不错
What?
什么
My shit's impeccable.
连我的屎都无可挑剔
Great. I had basically been demoted to coffee intern.
很好 我基本上被降职成端茶倒水的实习生了
I was about to lose all my followers... and my mind.
我会失去我所有的粉丝 我要疯了
Hey, Vivek. What's up?
嘿 Vivek 怎么了
There they are, the fake-ass Twinstas.
她们来了 装模做样的双胞胎
Aww, you've really been feeling yourself lately,
哇哦 你最近自我感觉良好啊
haven't you, V-Digital?
对吧 超嗨威大帝
I really have been.
没错
Sometimes you just got to regulate a little.
有时候你得调整一下
You know, let people know what time it is.
你懂的 让人们意识到现在是什么时代
Sure. And we appreciate that.
没错 我们对此很欣赏
Plus we learned a lot.
另外 我们学到了很多
That thing about burying stuff below page 30 in the search results?
比如把不想让人看见的东西隐藏在搜索结果的30页之后
Golden.
太完美了
Yeah, because no one looks below page 30.
是啊 因为没人会看到30页
True.
的确
Except us.
除了我们
Hey, Rod, here comes the guy who scratched your bike.
嘿 Rod 这就是划了你自行车的那小子
Hey, what's up, bro?
嘿 怎么了兄弟
Hey, what's up, guys? How are y... Oh!
嘿 怎么了兄弟 你们最近过得 噢
Oh, dude!
哦 老兄
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表