剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Oh. Another time.
噢 下次再说吧
Anyway, you will be punished
不管怎么说 你们将会被惩罚
with 100 hours of community service.
做100小时的社区服务
But because I understand your struggle,
但因为我理解你们的困境
I think I can help you out.
我想我可以帮你们一把
How about I pay you $8 an hour
要不我付你们每小时8块钱
to paint all those benches around campus?
来给学校里的所有长椅刷油漆吧
8 bucks an hour?
每小时才8块
I'd rather give myself a Yankee Candle Brazilian.
我宁愿再用扬基蜡烛给自己做一次私处脱毛
We'll... We'll take it.
我们 我们接受
Cheers.
干杯
I should really get going.
我真的该走了
Coach wants to get a practice in tomorrow morning
教练想让我们明天早上训练一下
before we leave for Arizona.
再去亚利桑那州
Aww, can't you fake you're sick
哼 你就不能假装生病了
and just stay this weekend?
然后这周末留下吗
I mean, we can lie in bed,
我是说 我们可以躺在床上
and I'll nurse you until you're better
我会把你护理好的
while we watch "Love & Basketball" on a loop.
与此同时我们可以狂刷<爱情与篮球>
I would so love to hide out with you,
我太想和你一起躲起来了
but we'd have people hunting us down.
但有人不追到我们不会罢休的
Yeah. Your coach on you?
怎么 你教练盯上你了
Oh, yeah. All over me.
是啊 把我锁死了
He said I need to get my head straight.
他说我得清醒一点
Focus on my game, not my girl.
把注意力放在比赛而不是女朋友上
Uhm, I'm kinda hating him right now.
嗯 我现在有点儿讨厌他了
Nah, he's just lookin' out.
别 他只是比较负责
No, but I don't get why people think
但我不明白为什么人们觉得
that we can't make our own decisions.
我们不能自己做决定
I mean, I'm going with you.
我的意思是 我要和你一起走
Wait. You decided?
等等 你想好了吗
I did, and I am.
想好了 现在也是
I mean, we're grown-ass people,
我是说 我们已经是成年人了
and I wish everyone would treat us like it.
希望人们也能把我们当作成年人对待
That's exactly what I came at Coach with.
我也是这么反驳教练的
Then he was all like, I'm just a kid
他一直在说 我只是个孩子
who has no idea
一点都不了解
how real life is gonna be in the pros.
打职业赛之后的人生究竟是什么样的
Apparently, I'm gonna be gone all the time
显然 我会一直在外面
with summer leagues and practices
打夏季联赛 训练
and away games...
还有客场比赛
Oh, God, now I really hope you don't go to Utah.
噢 天啊 我真希望你别去犹他州
I mean, that's a lot of alone time for me.
我是说 那我就会经常孤身一人了
Z-Zo, I-I can't control where I end up.
Zo 我也说不好最后会去哪里
Yeah. No. No, I know.
是 我明白
I-I was just kidding. Kind of.
我只是在开玩笑 大概吧
Kind of?
大概
Look, Cash, I'm just trying to think big picture
听着 Cash 我只是在尽力考虑大局
the way everyone's on our asses to.
就像所有人希望的那样
A year ago, big picture
一年以前 大局意味着
was me getting to college and playing well.
我考上大学 打球打得不错
I finally made that happen,
我成功做到了
and now it's, like, all new pressures.
结果现在 新的压力滚滚而来
And I don't want to add to that.
而我不想再给你添什么压力了
So you're saying you don't want to come with me?
你是说你不打算跟我一起走了吗
Wait. What? No!
等等 你说什么 不是的
No. Where's... Where's that coming from?
不是 怎么突然这么说
I just said I did.
我刚说过我想去
Wait.
等等
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
For me to let you off the hook?
让你从我这儿脱身
I just want things to be easy.
我只是想让事情变得简单一点
Yeah, and they can be easy
没错 事情可以变得很简单
if you're 100% sure of what you want.
只要你能百分百确定自己想要什么
You're 100% sure, yeah?
你是百分百确定的 对吗
Oh, my God. You gotta be kidding me.
我的天啊 你肯定是在逗我
Look, Zo, I love you.
听着 Zo 我爱你
You know that.
这你是知道的
And if this was a year from now
如果这是一年后
and I knew where I was
我知道了自己在哪儿
and what my life was like there,
我的新生活是什么样子
I'd be able to give you a head's-up
我就能提前告诉你一下
about what you're stepping into.
你在踏进一个怎样的世界
And why the hell didn't you think of that
那你♥他♥妈♥的在国家电视台上
before you asked me to go with you
让我和你一起走之前
on national television?! Because I meant it!
怎么没想到 因为我是真心的
Do you still?
现在还是吗
Yes, but...
是的 但是
No!
不行
No buts,
别说什么"但是"
because "But" isn't good enough
因为"但是"根本就不足以支撑
for a huge, life-changing decision!
一个如此巨大的改变人生的决定
I was about to leave my family and my home!
我都打算抛弃家人和你走了
I know.
我知道
I know. And I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I'm just as confused as you are.
我现在就和你一样混乱
This whole thing is new to me and...
这整件事对我来说都是新的 而且
Yeah.
嗯
I-I don't know what to expect.
我不知道会发生什么
And I...
我还
Neither do I,
我也是
but I was willing to take the chance.
但我愿意试一试
I just don't want to break your heart.
我只是不想让你伤心
It's a little too late for that.
太晚了
You know what? It's time for you to go.
你知道吗 你该走了
Zoey, come on...
Zoey 拜托
No, just please go.
不 请你赶紧走吧
Goodbye, Zoey.
再见 Zoey
Is Ana around?
Ana在吗
She got this dope new track jacket I wanted to borrow.
我想借她那件酷毙了的新外套
No. She isn't here.
不 她不在
Cool. I'll just take it without asking, then.
好吧 那我就直接拿好了
Not that I care, but...
不是说我在乎 但是
are you crying?
你在哭吗
No.
没
Good.
好的
'Cause if you were, I wouldn't care.
就算你在哭 我也不会在乎的
I know I seem like a cold bitch,
我知道我看起来像个冷若冰霜的贱♥人♥
but I can't walk out of this room
但我不能就这样从这儿走出去
leaving you crying alone into a comforter.
留你一个人埋在被子里哭
It might be a minute.
这可能要耽误你一会
What's going on?
怎么回事
Is it Cash?
是因为Cash吗
Yeah.
是的
What happened?
发生了什么
We broke up.
我们分手了
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
I'm sorry I've been so selfish lately.
我很抱歉 我最近那么自私
I just feel so stupid. No.
我觉得自己好蠢啊 不
You... Okay, you have nothing to feel stupid about, okay?
听着 你没有在任何事上犯蠢 好吗
This love shit hurts, is all.
爱情这破事很伤人 就是这样
Can I say one thing?
我能说一句吗
I'm really glad you're not following him.
我很高兴你没有跟他走
I know we're kind of not speaking right now,
我知道我们现在算是在冷战
but this place would really suck without you.
但这个地方如果没有你的话真的烂透了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I say one more thing? Yeah.
我还能再说一句吗 嗯
You sound like my grandpa when you blow your nose.
你擤鼻涕的时候听起来就像我爷爷
I hate you.
我恨你
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表