剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Save Hawkins Hall! Black Dorms Should Matter!
拯救霍金斯大厅 黑人宿舍很重要
Safe Spaces for One, Safe Spaces for All!
安全空间非特权 人人都可享安全
Students, please, let's keep it civil!
同学们 请保持文明礼貌
Hey, hey! Hey, let me tell you about my safe space.
嘿 慢着 我跟你们讲讲我的安全空间
My mom's boyfriend built me a tree house.
我妈的男朋友给我建了一个树屋
It was really just a few boards nailed...
其实就是几块木板钉在一起
Was that a diaper?!
那是个尿布吗
Did someone throw a diaper at me?!
谁朝我扔了个尿布
Who brings a baby to a protest? Come on!
谁会带婴儿来参加示♥威♥啊 长点心吧
Guys! Guys, what the hell is going on?
各位 这是在干什么
Ana is trying to destroy our protest.
Ana正试图毁掉我们的示♥威♥
You have no right to be here.
你没有资格站在这里
Yes, I do. I've got my permit.
我有 我拿到游♥行♥许可了
Oh, also, thank you so much for that advice,
另外 十分感谢你的建议
'cause now my slogan is trending on Twitter.
因为现在我的话题正在Twitter热搜榜上
#YesAllSafeSpaces and #YASS.
#所有人都该有安全空间和#全员安全(太棒了)
What a surprise. You know, you're profiting off my work.
这可真是个惊喜 你从我的努力中获利
Historically that's what Conservatives have always done,
从历史上看 这是保守派一贯的作风
so you're on the right track. Good job.
你在正轨上呢 干得漂亮
Okay, dudes, this... Don't touch me!
好了 各位 这 别碰我
this is a solvable problem.
这问题很好解决
Ana, what if you...
Ana 不如你
you did your protest on a different day?
另选一天进行示♥威♥
Look at your girl Zoey just reaching across the aisle.
看看你们的Zoey是怎么调解党派纠纷的
Or she can just stop being stupid.
或者她可以别再这么蠢了
Call me "Stupid" One more time.
你敢再说我"蠢"
Happily. You're stupid. That wasn't hard.
乐意至极 你就是蠢 说出来一点都不费劲
Okay, you know... Okay, that's my sign!
好 你知道 这是我的标语
I worked on it... Students, come on! Come on!
我花了 同学们 拜托了 拜托
Come on, I am feeling very judged...
拜托了 我现在不仅感觉被指指点点
You just ruined my sign! ...criticized, and triggered here!
你弄坏了我的标语 评头论足 而且已经被惹毛了
As Dean Parker tried to keep Ana
正当Parker院长试图阻止Ana
from going all Sinaloa on Aaron,
暴打Aaron时
things were getting out of hand with the rest of the crowd,
人群开始失控了
and somehow in our fight to feel safe,
就这样莫名其妙地 我们在为安全抗争的过程中
we turned this whole campus into a war.
让整个学校开展了一场大战
I have to go home and change my profile filter.
我得回家改下我的头像滤镜
I could not be more disappointed.
我失望透顶
I fielded 142 complaints of feelings getting hurt,
我回复了142封感情受到伤害的投诉信
including one of my own.
有一封还是我自己的
Why was my face on so many signs?
为什么那么多标志牌上都印着我的脸
I'm cool.
我很酷的好吗
Also, the campus is littered with trash,
另外 学校被扔得遍地都是垃圾
three fires broke out,
有三起失火事件
and our founder...
而我们的创始人
What kind of monster would do this?
什么样的魔鬼会做出这种事啊
Maybe we could use our liability insurance?
也许我们可以用上责任保险
Yes, I have looked over these forms.
是 我看过这些表了
Interestingly, they're signed by Professor Telphy,
有趣的是 虽然是Telphy教授签的字
but this is not his signature.
但这并不是他本人的签名
He signs all his legal documents as "John Hancock."
他在他所有的法律文件上都签着"约翰·汉考克"
Lucky for you, Charlie doesn't have a Social Security number,
你们走运了 Charlie没有社保号♥码
so he should be relieved of any financial burden.
所以他不用承受任何经济负担
Legally, he's dead.
从法律层面上说 他已经死了
It's very difficult being his employer.
当他的雇主可不是件容易的事
So, we're good? Oh, not at all. No.
所以 我们没事了 噢 恰恰相反
Your voices got in the way of student safety.
你们的抗♥议♥妨碍了学生们的安全
So, no. We're not good.
所以 不能这样不了了之
It was supposed to be a peaceful protest.
这本来该是个和平抗♥议♥的
All I was asking was for my cause to be respected.
我只是希望我的诉求得到尊重
Get a better cause. Maybe I'll respect it.
找个好点的诉求吧 说不定我就尊重了
You wanna start with me again, bro?!
你又想挑事是吧 兄弟
Miss Torres, please! Sorry.
Torres小姐 对不起
I've been through a lot today.
我今天经历了太多糟心事
My feelings are hurt, I'm very emotional,
感情受到了伤害 情绪也很不稳定
and I just found out my block is riddled with sex offenders.
还发现我住的街区里全是性罪犯
I'm sorry.
对不起
So I'm gonna settle this argument once and for all.
所以我要把这次冲突一次性解决
They're disbanding Hawkins?!
他们要关掉霍金斯吗
Well, it's not just Hawkins.
这个嘛 不仅仅是霍金斯
It's the LGBT dorm,
还有LGBT大厅
the international dorm, the athletic dorm.
国际大厅 运动员大厅
They all have to be neutral now.
现在它们都得保持中立了
This is so messed up!
这简直是胡来
Okay, Zoey, you... you have to believe me.
好了 Zoey 你得相信我
This isn't what I wanted at all.
这完全不是我想要的结果
Yeah, but it happened.
是啊 但它就这么发生了
Ana, you incited an actual, physical riot.
Ana 你挑起了一场实实在在的暴♥动♥
Uh, I was exercising my right to free speech.
呃 我是在行使我的言论自♥由♥权
Can you please stop spouting these political buzzwords?
你能不能别再叨叨那些政♥治♥流行语了
I'm trying to tell you that real people got hurt.
我想告诉你的是 真的有人因此受了伤
Real people get hurt when they don't have their rights.
他们正因为被剥夺了应有的权利才会受伤
My grandpa has been in jail in Cuba for five years now
我爷爷已经在古巴蹲了五年监狱了
because he said one thing the government didn't like.
就因为他说了那么一件政♥府♥不喜欢的事
So, don't tell me that "Free speech" is just some buzzword
所以别跟我说“言论自♥由♥”只是什么流行语
because it is everything when you don't have it.
因为在你没有言论自♥由♥的时候 它就意味着一切
God, I'm... I'm sorry.
天 我很抱歉
I had no idea.
我一点也不知道
No, because you guys judge me
当然 因为你们连我的话都没听完
before I can even finish a thought.
就在那里评判我
You all assume that I'm just some idiot.
你们都觉得我就是个傻子
I'm sorry, and I don't think of you as some idiot.
真的对不起 还有 我没觉得你是傻子
I mean, for starters,
我的意思是 首先
you do have incredible taste in friends.
你在交朋友方面就很有品味啊
What?
什么
I just wanna say, I'm...
我只是想说
I'm listening if you wanna finish that thought.
如果你想把之前没说完的话说完 我听着呢
You really wanna talk politics with me?
你真的想跟我讨论政♥治♥吗
How much ice cream do we have?
我们还剩多少冰淇淋来着
The more I listened to Ana
听Ana说得越多
and how passionate she was about her beliefs,
看到她对她的信仰那么有激♥情♥
the more I realized things weren't always black and white.
我就越意识到事情并不总是非黑即白的
She's a Republican
她支持共和党
who believes in gay rights and climate change.
却也支持同性恋权利 相信气候变化
She had some crazy ideas about e-mail servers...
她对电子邮箱服务器有一些疯狂的想法
but we had a lot more in common than I thought.
但我们的共同点还是比我想象的要多
All I needed was for Aaron to see that, too.
我需要做的 就是让Aaron也看到这一点
Hell, no!
做梦吧
I just think if you talked to Ana
我只是觉得如果你跟Ana谈谈
and really listened to her,
好好听她说的话
then you'd understand where she's coming from.
你就能理解她的出发点了
Do you understand where I'm coming from?
你又理解我的出发点吗
Well, I mean, I want to. I think I do.
呃 我想理解你 我觉得我理解你
Do you know the black population at Cal U?
你知道在宾州加大黑人占多大♥比♥例吗
Yeah, it's 75% of my friends, so that'd be like...
知道啊 75%可都是我的朋友 所以大概是
...73%?
73%吗
It's 4%, Zoey. 4%.
是4% Zoey 4%
Do you know that there were two weeks last year
你知道吗 去年有整整两个周
where I didn't see any black people
我没看到过任何黑人
except for on "The Walking Dead"?
除了在<行尸走肉>里
Until they got killed
而且那里面的黑人
by the white guy with the crossbow. Daryl.
还被那个白人弩男杀了 他叫Daryl
But this was the only place on campus I could go
这是校园里唯一一个能让我
and be around black people and celebrate our culture.
跟黑人同胞在一起庆祝我们文化的地方了
You know, it wasn't just to voice my opinion.
这不仅仅是为我自己发声
It was more than that, and now the whole...
它还有更多意义 但现在一切
the whole thing is wrecked. I'm sorry.
一切都毁了 对不起
And I know Ana feels terrible,
我知道Ana感觉很糟糕
but, I mean, she's kinda in the same position now, too.
但是 我是说 你们现在差不多处于同样的困境中
We are not in the same position.
我和她的情况并不一样
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表