剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
嗯哼
Awesome. Where are you from?
太棒了 你来自哪里
Cameroon?
喀麦隆
Cameroon. Dope.
喀麦隆 酷
Dope. No, I've played them on FIFA.
酷 我在< 足球世界>上玩过
Look, I get it.
我明白了
I get hit with Jewish stereotypes all the time.
我总是被犹太刻板印象困扰
Like what? You're cheap?
比如 你很廉价
Whoa, that was... that was quick.
哇哦 回击够快啊
Nomi, being called cheap is not going to stop somebody
Nomi 被看作廉价并不能阻止别人
from trying to get to know you or be with you.
了解你或是和你在一起
And how are we supposed to deal with that?
但我们该怎么处理呢
You ready to work?
你准备好了
Yeah, let's go.
是的 开动吧
Where is it?
它去哪了
My vape pen? It's charging.
我的电子烟吗 它正在充电呢
No, our project.
不 我指我们的小组作业
I trashed that.
我把它扔了
What?! Why?!
什么 为什么
It was garbage.
它太垃圾了
I can't believe you did this. Now we're gonna fail.
我不敢相信你竟然扔了我们的作业 我们要挂科了
I didn't come to college to get good grades.
我上大学又不是为了高分来的
I actually don't know why I came to college,
事实上我不知道我为啥会来上大学
but I'm definitely not handing in anything I'm not feeling.
但我绝对不会交任何我没感觉的作品
I am "Not feeling" taking this class again.
我还没做好要重修的准备
I mean, like, what is this?
我是说 这是什么玩意
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
Oh, no, it's... it's great.
不 不 它很棒
Great if you're gonna wrap a body.
当裹尸布挺好的
I mean, it's old, it's itchy, and the color is uninspiring.
布料又旧 手感不好 颜色很老气
I know. That's why it's fire.
我知道 这就是它会炸场的原因
I'm always gonna pick the things that people run away from
我总会挑中别人弃如敝屣的东西
and look for the things that people make assumptions about.
寻找激发人们想象力的东西
Then I make it as fire as I can,
然后我会让它迸发出火热的生命力
and that's what I call art, so...
我称之为艺术
You hear this music?
你听见这首歌♥了
I know I dream about her all day
我知道我无时无刻不在想她
I think about her with her clothes off
幻想她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的样子
It's too real.
太真实了
I mean, that's what we need to show in our work.
这才是我们需要在作品中展现的
The realness always need to bleed through everything.
每一件作品中都要流动着真实
I look for ways to say "I love you"
我甄选方式表达"我爱你"
But I ain't into making love songs
但我不想写什么情歌♥
Baby, I'm just rappin' to this LSD
宝贝 我只是在歌♥颂爱的迷幻药
Another quarter to the face system
给脸上再来一剂
Make no mistakes, it's all a leap of faith for love
半点不错 为爱放手一搏
It takes a place in feelin' that you crave
发生在我意识到你也渴望
Doin' love, sex, dreams
做着爱 性和梦
What's up, guys? Uh, this is Shukura.
大家好呀 这位是Shukura
She's from Cameroon.
她来自喀麦隆
Well, I actually grew up in Denver.
好吧 我其实在丹佛长大
But she was born in Cameroon... the motherland, okay?
但她出生在喀麦隆 祖国♥母♥亲
Birthplace of humanity. Mama Africa.
人类的发源地 非洲母亲
You know what I'm talking about.
你懂的
A UN member since 1960, right? Yeah.
1960年起就加入♥联♥♥合♥国♥了 对吧
Yeah. Uh, where's Luca?
没错 额 Luca去哪了
Because he needs to see this.
他必须要看到这一幕
Is he still here? He might still be here?
他还在吗 他应该还在这吧
Well, I'm gonna go get you a drink, but when I come back,
好吧 我去给你点杯饮料 但等下我回来的时候
can you guys take a picture of us
你们可以帮我俩拍个照
and send it to Luca and make sure you hashtag "Motherland."
然后发给Luca 记得加上标签"祖国"
All right? Okay.
好吗 好的
He's kidding, right?
他在说笑吧
"Yeah, baby girl, you know you got the look"
"宝贝 你天生丽质难自弃"
"Baby girl, you know you got the moves"
"宝贝 你各种舞步熟于心"
Oh, my gosh. You've got to be kidding me.
噢我的天 你在开玩笑吧
Get out of here! I'm telling you.
别说笑了 我说真的
Stop wasting your time with "House of Cards"
别浪费时间看< 纸牌屋>了
and watch "Ozark." Unhunh!
去看< 黑钱胜地>吧 我不
Okay, no, Jason Bateman is bullying people without a gun.
不 听我说 Jason Bateman不拿枪都可以碾压其他人
No way. Really?
不会吧 真的假的
Oh! Oh, hey!
噢 噢 嘿
Chad, this is my sister, Sky.
Chad 这是我妹妹 Sky
Sky, this is Chad. What's up, Sky?
Sky 这是Chad 你好吗 Sky
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我自己也想知道呢
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你说两句吗
Uh-huh.
好啊
So, this is the move now?
这就是你的新招式吗
You're about to start hooking up with white dudes?
你要开始勾搭白人了
Well, I have no idea because you just interrupted
我也不知道了 谁让你正好在
when he was about to buy me a summer ale.
他要给我买♥♥夏日麦芽酒的时候过来打岔呢
I don't even know what that is.
我都不知道那是什么
And I also don't know why you're trying to act like
我也不知道你为什么这么努力地装作一副
all of a sudden you're into white dudes
突然之间就变得喜欢白人一样
when you weren't before.
然而你以前从来不这样
Well, nobody cares when black guys do it,
但黑人男生们这么做也没人在乎啊
so I don't understand why you're coming at me
所以我无法理解你为什么要因为我也这么做
for doing the same thing.
而针对我
I'm just saying good luck bringing Chad home to Daddy.
我只是想说 祝你能顺利的把Chad带回家见爸爸
Okay, what are you talking about?
好了 你在说什么呢
I just met him 10 minutes ago.
我才认识他十分钟
He offered to buy me a drink, and I'm sorry,
是他提出请我喝酒的 还有不好意思
but I'm tired of closing myself off from summer ales
但我已经厌倦了别人请我喝夏日麦芽酒 我却封闭自己
because I don't wanna keep buying my own mango ciroc.
我不想再自己买♥♥芒果伏特加喝了
So, if you have a problem with this, you can go kick rocks.
如果你有意见 你可以哪凉快上哪去
Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你个问题吗
Um, okay?
唔 可以
What's up with you and white girls?
你跟白人女孩是有什么事吗
You serious?
你认真吗
Yeah. I've seen you around campus,
是啊 我在学校里见过你几次
and all I ever see you is with white girls.
每次见到你都是跟白人女孩在一起
I wanna know why.
我想知道原因
Okay.
好叭
Because I can?
因为我有能力
Wow.
哇
Party girl
派对女孩
Come on and move it, party girl
动起来 派对女孩
Come on out dancing, party girl
跳起来 派对女孩
You feelin' it?
你感受到了吗
Now that's real.
这就是真实
God.
天哪
I hate it when he's right
我好讨厌他是对的
and that he took my braided belt and made it work.
以及取掉了我的编制腰带 化腐朽为神奇
So...
那么
I owe you an apology.
我欠你个道歉
For what?
为什么
Well, you were right.
因为你是对的
Hm, that usually happens.
唔 那是常态了
No, seriously.
不 说真的
I mean, if it were up to me,
如果不是有你在
I would've turned in our old collection,
我一定会拿我们的旧作品交上去的
but you pushed us to do better.
但你推动我们去突破
That's the thing about you.
那就是你的闪光点
Every single time I think I've got it figured out
每次我以为我想清楚
and I know what I want,
想明白我想要什么
you help me realize that I don't.
你总能帮我认识到我是错的
Bet.
确实
I think we have something here.
我觉得我我们这里有点东西
We definitely have something here.
我们绝对是有点东西的
What?
咋了
No Chad?
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表