剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Now I watch you in slow emotions, I'm immersed in it
看着你不冷不热的样子 我陷入了沉思
I confirm with it, you're working it
我明白了 你不过是逢场作戏
I don't even feel the notion, no reverse in it
我不懂你的想法 也无意倾覆你的感情
No diverting it, return to it
我不要再重蹈这覆辙
Now we're just a little different and I'm used to it
我们似乎都变了 但我也习惯了
Let it difuse a bit, refusing it
就让这爱慢慢消散吧 不再回头
Why Do I Get Stuck When You Arrive?
可为何 你的到来让我停滞不前
Why Do I Get Stuck When You Arrive?
为何 我失去了离开的决心
No one in my generation talks about their feelings.
我们这一代人不谈论我们自己的内心世界
I mean, we do.
我的意思是 我们谈论
We'll tell a million online strangers
我们会告诉很多陌生网友
how we feel about a billion different things,
我们对很多不同事情的看法
but when it comes to actual face-to-face interactions,
但当在现实中面对面交流的时候
we're lost.
我们会感到茫然
Because whether we'd like to admit it or not,
因为不管我们是否愿意承认
there's nothing scarier than confronting intimacy in person.
没有什么比当面谈论隐私更吓人的了
So, what do you do when you're filled with
所以 当你心中装满了
all of these feelings and emotions
五味杂陈酸甜苦辣时 你会怎么办
and all you really want to know is
你真的很想知道
if that other person feels the same way,
另一个人是否也有同样的感受
but you don't know how to talk to them about it?
但你不知道如何与他们谈论起这些
Maybe that's why we love Drake so much...
也许这就是我们这么爱Drake的原因
because he puts it all out there
因为他就这样光明正大的写了出来
and talks about our feelings for us.
替我们说出了我们的心声
Yo, check this out.
哟 快看
What is he doing?
他在做什么
What is he saying to her?
他在跟她说什么
Hold on.
等等
What's happening here?
这是什么情况
Are you and Doug, like... I don't know... A thing?
你和Doug 是不是 我不知道 有情况
I mean... yeah!
我要说 是的
I'm jealous.
我羡慕了
Is this how it feels to be another girl looking at me?
别的女孩看我也是这种感觉吗
I hate it.
太讨厌了
Oh, my gosh. These fries are so good.
我的天哪 这个薯条太好吃了
You're just buzzed. They're garbage.
你这是喝醉了 这些都是垃圾
They're delicious.
真的很好吃
No, we literally saw you take them out the garbage.
不 我们确实看见你从垃圾中拿出它们来的
Whatever. You're laughing now,
随便 你们现在笑
but you weren't laughing earlier,
不过刚才带着领结那个可爱的嬉皮女同性恋
when that cute little lesbian hipster with the bow tie
试图吸引我的注意力的时候
was trying to get at me.
你们可没笑哦
First of all, you know that wasn't a lesbian.
首先 你知道他不是女同性恋
Why do you keep playing games with me, Burt?
你为什么老是对我耍花招 Burt
How you know this is real.
你怎么知道这是不是真的
Ms. Torres, I'd really just like
Torres小姐 我真的只是想
to get my chicken strips, please...If I can...
拿些炸鸡柳 请让一下 如果可以的话
Okay, who cares about your trash fries or your lesbian uncle
好吧 谁在乎你的垃圾薯条 还有你的女同性恋叔叔
When did this thing with you and Doug happen,
你和Doug什么时候开始的
and how did it happen?
怎么开始的
You good?
你还好吗
You was in there for a long time.
你在里面待了好长时间
Wait. Did you just...
等等 你刚才是不是
Y-Yeah.
是的
Don't go in there.
别进去
So, are we, like, together now?
所以 我们现在算是 在一起了吗
The next time I slept over,
第二次我留下来过夜的时候
there were baby wipes waiting for me in the bathroom!
卫生间里有为我准备的婴儿湿巾
It's crazy, right?
太疯狂了 对吧
I mean, all the back-and-forth with other people,
我是说 所有的那些和其他人暧昧不清
all the game-playing, all the bullshit's just...
所有的逢场作戏 所有的狗血
gone.
都不复存在了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
All that bullshit she's describing
她描述的那些狗血
sounds like my life.
听起来好像就是我的生活
Oh, that sounds so nice.
听起来太甜了
And I wish I had that.
真希望我也能拥有这样甜甜的爱情
What? Wait.
什么 等一下
I thought you were off of relationships
我以为你已经不想谈恋爱了
ever since Cash broke your heart
毕竟当初Cash伤透了你的心
and ruined a month of our lives.
并且毁了我们一整个月的生活
Yeah. Of your life.
就是 你的生活
Yeah, I... okay, I mean, I was.
是啊 我 我是说之前是的
He put me in a weird place
他把我置于了一个奇怪的境地
where I convinced myself I could go back and forth between guys,
让我说服自己 我可以在男生之间左右逢源
but as much as I'd like to think I'm a Rihanna,
但尽管我想把自己看作是Rihanna那样的人物
I am definitely not.
我完全不是
I am more of a Beyoncé.
我更像是Beyoncé
Well, do you think Aaron and Luca are down with that?
好吧 你觉得Aaron和Luca会愿意吗
God, I don't know.
天哪 我不知道
I mean, me and Luca will hang out
我可以和Luca出去玩
for 12 straight hours,
整整十二个小时
but then he'll go three days without texting me back.
但之后他会三天都不回我消息
And then when I'm with Aaron, when we're around other people,
当我和Aaron在其他人面前的时候
it feels like we are completely in the friend zone.
感觉我们完全就像是普通朋友
But then he'll text me the sweetest, most thoughtful things
但之后他会给我发一些特别甜 特别贴心的消息
that make me think Adele stole his phone.
有种Adele偷了他的手♥机♥的感觉
Yeah, you got to figure out what they want.
是啊 你得搞清楚他们想要什么
I know.
我知道
Do you think it'd be totally awful
你们觉得 如果我和他们谈谈
if I maybe talked to them?
会不会很糟糕
Talked? Huh? Like, in person?
谈谈 什么 当面说吗
Bitch, what are you, 50?
靠 怎么回事 你是五十岁大妈么
You cannot come at them like that, Zoey...
你不能这样对他们 Zoey
like, with words.
不能直接说
Yeah, that's way too thirsty.
就是 显得你太饥渴了
You got to hit 'em with a text.
你得给他们发消息
Yeah. But not with words.
好 别直接说
Maybe emojis.
或许可以用emoji表情
Yeah, or post, like, a cryptic quote or a Snapchat.
是的 或者发一个晦涩的引言或阅后即焚什么的
Or you can do like I did
或者你可以跟我一样
and get yourself some chili-cheese fries from Tommy Burger.
去汤米汉堡给你自己买♥♥点香辣芝士薯条
That seems to get to the real of the situation pretty quick.
这样似乎能让你很快搞清楚情况
Well, I'm obviously not doing that,
好吧 显然我不会这样做的
but I still need answers, and the girls are right.
但我还是需要答案 姐♥妹♥们♥是对的
I can't put myself out there like that.
我不能这么直白的说出来
I need to be more smooth, like Champagne Papi...
我得更圆滑 像Champagne Papi
...and less like Wheelchair Jimmy.
而不是像Wheelchair Jimmy
So I decided to get clarity about Luca and Aaron's feelings,
所以我决定去弄清楚Luca和Aaron的想法
but I couldn't let them know that.
但不能让他们知道
I had to be low-key about it.
我得低调点
So, um... what do you think about this clutch for Nomi?
所以 呃 你觉得这个包包适合Nomi吗
Who's Nomi?
谁是Nomi
The girl you sit next to in Professor Telphy's class.
在Telphy教授课上坐你旁边的女孩
If you say so. Why are you getting her a purse?
你说是就是吧 你为什么要给她买♥♥个皮夹
Oh, I was, uh, appointed stylist by the girls
哦 我被闺蜜们指定
for freshman formal, so eBay...
担任新生舞会的造型师 所以上易贝看了看
I find the perfect piece for each of them,
我给她们每个人找到完美的东西
and then I walk away looking like a hero.
然后像个幕后英雄一样功成身退
I found these earrings for Sky.
我给Sky找到了这副耳环
And then, for Jazz, I had to do something extra-special.
然后是Jazz 得找个非常特别的
How perfect are these?
这个是不是很棒
Those are fire.
这太酷了
Yeah, I mean, they kinda gotta be fire
是呀 我是说 那必须很酷
when you're trying to impress Bae(Before Anyone Else).
如果你想要吸引"心上人"的话
Did you know Jazz had a boyfriend?
你知道Jazz有男朋友了吗
She broke up with that girl Sky?
她和那个叫Sky的女孩分手了吗
Wait. What? No.
等等 你说什么呢 不是
Sky's her sister.
Sky是她姐姐
Oh. They're twins.
哦 她们俩是双胞胎
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表