剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
也许说出来不是什么坏事
I mean, I was thinking of creating
我是说 我本来打算列一张
a comprehensive pro/con list...
全面详细的支持 反对意见表的
Sweetie, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
亲爱的 这是我听过的最蠢的想法
Guys, this would be the best game ever of Fuck, Marry, Kill.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这次将会是"上♥床♥ 结婚 杀人"最好玩的一次
Yes.
说得好
Well, uh... Seriously?
呃 认真的吗
Honestly, you guys want me to make the biggest decision
说真的 你们想让我用酒桌游戏
in my young adult life based on some drinking game?
解决我刚成年的生活中面临的最大抉择吗
Hey! This is not a game! Do you hear me?
嘿 这可不是游戏 你听懂了吗
This is real life.
这是现实生活
Oh...
哦
Whoa...
哇
I... I'm sorry.
不 不好意思
I-I just... I can't stand it
我只是 我不能忍♥受
when people don't see the bigger picture.
人们目光过于狭窄
Like, damn.
气死我了
Well, Jazz, it's actually a pretty efficient way
不过 Jazz 这个方法确实能高效地
of organizing your thoughts.
帮你理清思路
I mean, think about it.
你想一下啊
Wouldn't it help to figure out which guy
你不觉得这有助于想清楚
you're most attracted to,
谁是你最心动的人
which you actually see a real future with...
谁最有可能和你共度余生吗
And which bum-ass loser deserves to die.
还有哪个倒霉蛋应该去死
I mean, it's the game.
我是说 游戏规则是这样的啊
Well... I guess you guys can't make me
好吧 我猜你们总不会
any more confused than I already am.
让我脑子更混乱了吧
Cool. I will go first.
好的 那我先说
And, guys, this will be quick and painless,
朋友们 我会快刀斩乱麻
'cause I've already figured this out.
因为我已经提前想好了
All right, so, here's what you do.
好的 听着 你应该这么做
You sleep with Cash. You got to keep your number down.
和Cash上♥床♥ 你的床伴越少越好
You know what they say... Under seven, straight to Heaven.
你知道他们怎么说的 七个以下 能升♥天♥堂
Oh... God, Nomi, I am so sorry.
哦 天啊 Nomi 非常抱歉
Joke's on you. Jews don't believe in Heaven.
你可别说笑了 犹太人不信天堂
You kill Luca.
你应该杀Luca
'Cause look at yourself, and then look at him.
因为看看你自己 再看看他
That's not someone you're ever really gonna take seriously.
他这个人看起来就不太正经
I think I saw him wearing eye shadow the other day.
我好像有天看到他化了眼影
Yeah, he does do that sometimes.
是啊 他有时会这样
Which is why marrying Aaron is the obvious choice.
所以显而易见 你应该嫁给Aaron
The end. You're welcome.
以上 谢谢各位
Okay.
好吧
Okay, wait, I don't get it.
等一下 我不明白
I thought you actually hated him.
我以为你超级讨厌他的
Well, actually, we talked today.
好吧 其实我们今天聊了一下
And he really cares about you.
他真的很在乎你
He's surprising you with "Hamilton" Tickets.
他要送你<汉密尔顿>的门票作为惊喜礼物
Mm... what?!
嗯 什么
You pried it out of me.
是你套我话的
All right, look, you've been crushing on him since day one.
好吧 听着 你一开始喜欢的就是他
He's gotten you to be passionate about issues
是他让你开始关心
that you never even cared about before,
以前并不在乎的问题
and that's what you like about him.
这也正是你喜欢他的原因
He challenges you.
他打破你的常规
Well...
好吧
Did he tell you where our seats were?
他有告诉你我们的位置在哪里吗
Okay.
好嘛
Good evening. Or morning.
晚上好 或早上好
I still don't know what to call this time of night... or day.
我还是不知道这个时间到底是晚上还是早上
So, today/tonight's class will be going very, very long
今早或今晚的课程时间将会非常的长
as I am bingeing "Narcos"
因为我正在追<毒枭>
and have found myself incapable of carrying on with life
我发现自己要是不知道这部剧的关键结局
until I reach what is sure to be the series' climactic conclusion
就不能正常生活
where I predict Pablo Escobar will successfully retire
我预测Pablo Escobar最后会顺利地
to the south of France.
在法国南部隐退
Yo, fellas, where the ladies at tonight?
哟 兄弟们 女孩们今晚去哪儿了
Davy Crockett-ass hair usually has a pretty good track on Zoey.
小辫子政♥治♥家先生平时和Zoey关系很不错
Maybe he knows.
也许他知道
Are you in a bad mood or something?
你心情不好还是怎么的
You break a pencil sketching on
是今早画你的墨西哥小胡子的时候
your mariachi mustache this morning?
不小心把铅笔折了吗
Look, I don't know where she is, okay?
听着 我不知道她去哪儿了 好吗
I don't care.
我不关心
Professor Telphy. Sorry to interrupt.
Telphy教授 不好意思打扰一下
But I'd like to introduce you to a potential new student.
但我想给你介绍一位准新学生
Who, should he decide to remain enrolled
如果他决定
at our fine university for another year,
再在我们学校待一年
will also be your top student,
他将成为你的得意门生
as he will be getting an "A" On every test.
因为他每一门考试都要得"A"
Okay. Got it. Will do. Adios. Thanks for stopping by.
好的 收到 会的 再见 谢谢你的来访
Mm. Good.
嗯 好
Yo, Cash! Got an empty seat right here, bro.
哟 Cash 这里有个空位置 兄弟
What's up, my man?
你好吗 兄弟
Excuse me?
不好意思
Run, Pablo.
逃吧 Pablo
Run to the south of France.
逃到法国的南部
Excuse me, Professor Telphy?
不好意思 Telphy教授
What exactly is tonight's lesson?
今晚的课程内容是什么
Uhh...
呃
It seems so obvious.
非常明显了
I almost feel like you can tell me.
我感觉你都可以告诉我了
I really can't.
我还真看不出来呢
Well... I'm clearly teaching...
呃 很明显 我在教
...marketing.
市场营销
Because you see...
因为你看啊
Wait! I get it.
等一下 我知道了
It's brilliant when you think about it.
仔细想想就知道教授花了心思的
Yes!
没错
I mean, what drug lord has been better at marketing
论市场营销 有几个毒枭
than Pablo Escobar?
比得过Pablo Escobar呢
All right. I'll see where this goes.
好吧 我也来听听看
I'm just saying, if it's this section,
我只想说 如果坐在这个区的话
it's a partially obstructed view.
视野会被挡住一点
I'd basically be watching a support column
那我基本上只能看到一根柱子
rap about colonial tax policy.
在那儿说唱殖民♥主♥义税收政策了
Whatever. Aaron's a bum and history's stupid.
随便吧 Aaron是个废物 历史剧蠢透了
Okay, my turn.
好的 轮到我发言
Kill Cash, marry Aaron, bang Luca.
杀Cash 嫁给Aaron 和Luca上♥床♥
Wait. You just said Aaron's a bum,
等一下 你刚刚说Aaron是个废物
but you also agree he wins?
但是你也认为他赢了吗
No, no, no. I said bang Luca.
不不不 我说的是和Luca上♥床♥
Luca's the winner.
Luca才是胜利者
Mm.
嗯
Pretty sure that's not how the game works.
我很确定游戏规则不是这样的
You can still have sex when you're married.
你结婚之后仍然可以有性生活啊
Like, with other people?
和其他人吗
'Cause if open marriage is on the table, I mean,
因为如果开放式婚姻被提上议程
I'm gonna have to reassess the rules here.
那我就要重新考虑输赢了
No, with your husband.
不 和你的丈夫
Ew. Who wants to have sex with their husband?
呕 谁会想要和自己老公做♥爱♥啊
Mm. All right, we get it.
嗯 好吧 我们知道了
Okay, Nomi, why in the world Luca?
好吧 Nomi 为什么偏偏是Luca
Why not? Do you ever notice
为什么不呢 你有没有发现
that you're constantly bitching about Cash and Aaron?
你会经常抱怨Cash和Aaron
Okay... Okay, I am constantly bitching
好吧 好吧 我也经常抱怨
about a whole lot of other things, too.
很多其他的事情啊
You haven't said one bad thing about Luca.
可你没说过Luca的坏话
That's because she cares way more about them than Luca.
那是因为比起Luca 她更关心其他两位
No. It's because you and Luca have something different.
不 这是因为你和Luca的感情是特别的
He's the one guy that you haven't had
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表