剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
没错
Your Kylie Jenners and Minka Kellys are number one.
你的Kylie Jenners和Minka Kellys排第一
But give them girls some broken English
要是再让她们说点蹩脚英语
and they turn into...
她们就会变成
Gal Gadot.
盖尔 加朵
Mm, she is Wonder Woman for a reason.
啊 她能成为神奇女侠是有原因的
Mm, she's bad.
嗯 她真的不错
Okay, then you have your exotic chicks.
然后说到异域风情的女孩
Those are the girls who constantly get,
常有人问这些女孩
"Girl, what are you mixed with?"
"姑娘 你是哪儿的混血"
Yeah, that's Karrueches, your Chrissy Teigens,
没错 这就是Karrueches 你的Chrissy Teigens
and your Cassies.
你的Cassies
What about the Latinas?
那拉丁女孩呢
Your Cubans. Hello.
你的古巴人 你好
Your Brazilians, your Puerto Rocks...
还有巴西人 波多黎哥人
Chill out, Rosetta Stone. You and J.Lo are way up there.
冷静 罗塞塔石碑 你和J.Lo都在上面
Okay, this is some BS, all right?
行了 这都是胡扯吧
This list that you're talking about
你说的这个名单
does not speak for everyone.
可不代表所有人
I'd like to argue that pop culture says otherwise.
要我说 流行文化可不是这么告诉大家的
I mean, you have your athletes' wives, your rappers' girls,
我是说 你们看看那些运动员的老婆 说唱歌♥手的女朋友
and all those A-list actors.
还有那些一线演员
I mean, what kind of message do you think that's sending?
你觉得这传递的是什么信息
The message is... we're not it.
传达的信息就是 我们不是心仪对象
You are for me.
我很喜欢你们
Black women are at the top of my list.
黑人女孩是我的首选
There is nothing sexier than a strong,
没有什么比一个强壮 独♥立♥
independent, confident woman.
又自信的女人更性感的了
That's why I'd take a Teyana Taylor or a Keke Palmer
这就是为什么我任何时候都会选Teyana Taylor
over a J.Law any day.
或Keke Palmer而不是J.Law
Okay, Vivek.
好吧 Vivek
Hey, how's your night going?
你晚上过得还好吗
Hey, what's good, mami?
嘿 美女
You down for a little Telemundo and chill?
你愿意和我一起看看西语电视台然后放松一下吗
Uh...
额
Hey, DJ, rub it all night long
整夜放纵
Rub it all night long
整夜狂欢
Hey, DJ, rub it all night long
整夜寻欢作乐
You get it now, right? The list doesn't lie.
你明白了吗 名单不是瞎说的
I didn't put myself on the list though.
但我没把自己放在名单上
No, but your hips, your lips, and your ass did.
你是没有 但你的胯 丰唇 翘臀出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Everybody's always checking for the girl who looks black,
每个人都在找看起来像黑人的女孩
but no one wants the girl who actually is.
但没人真的想要黑人女孩
Which is why everyone's suddenly
这也是为什么突然之间
getting lip injections and ass shots.
人们都去丰唇和丰臀
And wearing cornrows and rockin' Timbs.
梳脏辫 穿摇滚大黄靴
Yeah, but do you know why it's like this?
你知道为什么会这样吗
Have you ever asked one of these guys?
你问过他们吗
No. The fact that we would even have to ask is crazy.
没有 我们还得去问这件事简直是疯了
It makes it seem like we're the problem.
好像我们才是问题本身似的
Yeah, it's like Malcolm X said,
就像Malcolm X说的
"The most disrespected person in America is the black woman.
"在美国 最不被尊敬的是黑人女性
The most unprotected person in America is the black woman.
最不受保护的是黑人女性
And the most neglected person in America is the black woman."
最被忽略的人是黑人女性"
hero.
英雄啊
Wait, but I put him down on Malcolm X.
等等 是我告诉他Malcolm X说的那些话的
I literally sent him that speech.
我告诉他那些话的
Uh-oh, Aaron's got that light-skinned look in his eye.
哦哦 Aaron眼中发射出对浅肤色的热爱
Huh? I've got a problem.
嗯 我真是有问题了
Yeah.
是啊
Tonight has been crazy.
今晚过得太疯狂了
First we hit up "Black Panther," Then we went to the skate park.
我们首先去看了< 黑豹> 然后去了溜冰场
Then we hit up the grocery store for eggs.
接着去商店买♥♥鸡蛋
Then we egged the grocery store.
然后我们朝超♥市♥扔鸡蛋
Finally.
你终于回来了
What's up? Hey.
怎么了 嗨
Hey, Siri, give us directions back to campus.
你好 Siri 导航回学校的路
Calculating route.
规划路线中
Siri, stop playing and take us to the nearest zoo.
Siri 停 带我们去最近的动物园
Recalculating route.
重新规划路线中
What? Dude, no. No more stops.
搞什么 兄弟 别了 别去了
We haven't finished our project. We have to go back.
我们还没做完作业呢 得回去了
Look, this is how I work.
听着 我就是这样学习的
You're not gonna get inspiration from sitting inside a classroom.
你光坐在教室里是不会有任何灵感的
You'll get it from going outside and living.
你得出去 从生活中寻找灵感
So we'll go back after we hit "Dingos After Dark."
看完"夜幕下的野狗" 就回去
Siri, take us to San Diego. No...
Siri 带我们去圣地亚哥 别
Recalculating route.
重新规划路线
Siri, it's me or him.
Siri 要么听我的要么听他的
I don't understand.
我听不明白
You really want Siri to make that choice?
你真的想让Siri做选择吗
I don't.
算了
She's obviously gonna choose you.
她肯定会选你
Can you please have her play Solange?
你能让她放Solange的歌♥吗
Yeah, I got you.
明白了
Siri, play some Daft Punk.
Siri 放些Daft Punk的歌♥
Coming right up.
马上播放
Oh, hi. Sorry.
打扰一下
This drink isn't right.
这酒喝起来不对劲
Okay. What's wrong with it?
出什么问题了
It tastes funny.
尝起来很怪异
Well, what are you looking for?
那你想要什么样的呢
A drink that doesn't taste funny.
尝起来不怪异的
Fine, I'll get you a new one.
好的 我给你拿一杯新的
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Am I crazy for sending the drink back?
我把酒退回去做得不对吗
You often send your drink back.
你经常把酒退回去
So, what, am I not supposed to get what I paid for?
那又怎么样 我花钱了 还不能喝到我想喝的
Okay, look, I'm just gonna say it.
好的 听着 我只是想说
We're all friends here, right?
我们都是朋友 对吧
We can be honest with each other.
可以坦诚相待
Do you think this might have something to do with the fact
你觉不觉得这可能和
that black guys are...
黑人男孩有关
Don't!
别说了
No, no, Ana, it's fine. We're all friends.
没事 Ana 没关系的 都是朋友嘛
We're not that close.
我们还没那么亲密
You're about to insinuate that this is why black guys
你要旁敲侧击 说这就是为什么黑人男孩
aren't checkin' for us, aren't you?
不和我们约会 是吗
See, normally I would call you a bitch right now,
一般这时候我会骂你是个婊♥子♥
but since you're questioning my attitude, I will hold it.
但既然你质疑我的态度 那我就收敛点
And honestly, Nomi, no one returns more drinks than you.
说实话 Nomi 没人退回去的酒比你更多
Oh my God, taste that.
天哪 尝尝这个
No, I'm serious, taste it.
我是认真的 尝尝
I want to record your face so that I can show you
我想录下你的脸 好给你看看
what it looks like when you drink dog piss.
你喝狗尿时是什么样子
Well, it's like what Jazz said, I'm paying for a drink.
就像Jazz 说的那样 我花钱了
Should I not get what I paid for?
难道不应该得到我应得的吗
Exactly. But when you do it, it's how you act.
正是 但你退回酒水时 只是你的个人行为
And when I do it, it's how black girls act.
我做这件事 就代表了黑人女孩的形象
Right. We're difficult, sassy, full of attitude.
说得对 我们很难搞 粗鲁无礼 爱挑剔
I mean, for me, you're basically rattling off a club sandwich.
对我来说 你们这样的简直是恰到好处
What? I can't do the passive chick.
怎么了 我不喜欢唯唯诺诺的女生
I see that with my mom and pops.
我看我爸妈之间经常那样
I need a little bit of danger.
我需要一些危险
Like, maybe I got to sleep with one eye open
就像 睡觉时还得睁着一只眼
or wonder if she's gonna throw a toaster in the shower.
担心她会不会在洗澡时扔吐司机
That is sexy as hell to me.
性感死了
I'm sorry. You just lost your hero status.
抱歉 你失去了英雄地位
Yeah, where is Aaron?
Aaron在哪里呢
So... Shukura? I'm saying that right?
Shukura 我发音正确吗
Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表