剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
好吧 我觉得我们偏题了
We're just trying to figure out
我们现在应该想清楚
who Zoey should smash.
Zoey现在应该和谁在一起
Have you not been listening?
你难道没听清吗
The man is down to put off the NBA for her.
那个男孩可以为了她而推掉了NBA
Luca and Aaron can go f each other
Luca和Aaron可以 一边凉快去
for all I care.
我管他呢
You know what, don't listen to her.
你可别听她的
Zoey, don't turn your back on love at first sight.
Zoey 不要拒绝你一见钟情的那个男孩子
Aaron is the one.
Aaron才是你的真命天子
He always has been.
他一直都是
Bitch, do you want a wedding at the Mondrian on South Beach
姐妹 你是想婚礼办在南滩蒙德里安
or in the common room of Hawkins Hall?
还是在霍金斯教堂里大厅里
Jazz, will you shut up?
Jazz 你能闭嘴吗
This no longer seems like it's about me.
接下来的一切 似乎都和我无关了
They won't even notice I'm gone.
他们甚至都没注意到我溜走了
Listening to my friends,
听了姐♥妹♥们♥的意见
through the good arguments and the not so good,
无论是好主意 还是那些不怎么样的意见
actually did help me put some things in perspective.
事实上 也帮我理清了些思绪
Since the day I'd gotten to school,
从我进校第一天起
I'd been doing everything I could to figure out
我就尽我所能 不断尝试着
what type of a person I wanted to be...
试图明白自己想要成为什么样的人
who I wanted to grow into...
我想要蜕变成什么样
And each of these guys
而他们每一个人
had been huge parts in me
都是我成长足迹里
taking steps forward...
重要的一部分
But here's the thing...
但事实上
I still had a long way to go.
未来仍长路漫漫
That journey was gonna continue
不管我选谁
no matter who I chose.
我的人生照样继续
And when I finally stopped trying to figure out
当我最终停止设想
what the future might hold...
未来可能的模样
when I realized the only way to make this decision
当我明白 做出决定的唯一办法
was based off of who I was at that very moment...
就是在此时此刻 明白我是谁
the choice suddenly became clear...
我的选择突然变得明朗
Your first love
你的初恋
is always going to be
将永远成为
one of the most important people in your life.
你生命中最重要的人之一
And finding someone who challenges you to be better
而遇到一个不断挑战你 让你变得更好的人
is definitely something worth holding on to.
肯定也值得你拥有
But if you can find something deeper,
但如果你能找到些更深层次的东西
something different...
不一样的东西
Oh, my gosh. Um...
我的天 呃
Is that me?
那是我吗
Yeah. I can't
是啊 我似乎
really seem to get you out of my head.
始终忘不了你的模样
You never know what it might grow into.
你绝不会知道 你最终会成为什么样子
Wow.
哇哦
That is some amazing,
这真是让人♥大♥开眼界
violent,
有点暴♥力♥
and yet, educational content for our students.
却又对学生们具有教育意义的课程啊
Gracias.
谢谢
Now, I was hoping we could discuss...
现在 我想和你谈谈
business.
正事
I had a feeling you were gonna come to me with this.
我有预感你要跟我谈这事
I figure we can get our operation up and running in no time.
我想我们的项目很快就能开始实行
We'll use the freshmen as runners.
我们将让新生们来管理运营
And with our proximity to the Mexican border,
而且我们离墨西哥边境又很近
we'll get all the weight...
我们可以把重心放在
Charlie,
Charlie
I was talking about
我是想和你谈
extending your teaching contract with the university.
你和学校续教学合同的事
I, too, was also talking about that, as well.
我 说的也是这件事啊
But on second thought...
但仔细想想
Ah...
啊
See you next term, muchacho.
下学期见 老伙计
Oh, dear God.
我的天呀
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表