剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
That was a quick shower.
你洗的好快啊
Oh, yeah.
哦没错
I-I do not mess around in there,
我 我没在里面浪费时间
just like to get right to it.
进去就开始洗
Your hair isn't wet,
你头发还是干的
and why are you still wearing the same clothes?
而且你怎么还是那套衣服啊
I wasn't that dirty.
我没那么脏
Yo, is that... is that Luca?
哟 那是 是Luca吗
Why is Luca calling you? What? No.
Luca为什么给你打电♥话♥ 什么 不是
What would make you think that?
你为什么会那样想
Hey,what the...?
嘿 搞什么
Wow.
哇哦
I know you ain't talking to this clown.
你不是在跟这个小丑说话吧
Clown? I'm the clown, bro?
小丑 哥们你说我是小丑
You look like Willow Smith.
你看起来还像维罗·史密斯呢
I look like Willow Smith?
我像维罗·史密斯
Bro, you built like a tall Jaden.
哥们你就是个高点的贾登
Guys.
朋友们
I don't understand that.
我不懂
You went to the barber and said, "Fxxk my shit up, bro.
你去理发店说 "随便弄吧 哥们
I don't know what I want today". Guys.
我今天不知道该剪什么发型" 俩位
You got the mullet in the back with the fade on the side.
你后面扎小辫 两侧留渐变
How you want to be a redneck
你怎么能一边当白人乡巴佬
and you want to be black at the same time, bro?
一边当黑哥们呢 伙计
Guys, am... am I sensing just a friendship forming?
两位 我 我是感受了一丝交友的气息吗
Zoey, I can't believe you.
Zoey 我真是难以置信
Yeah, you're whack.
没错 你太过火了
And just like that, I lost them both.
就那样 我同时失去了他们俩
Like I said,
正如我说过的
it's almost impossible to be a player these days.
这年头做个情场浪子几乎是不可能的
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
I've been at this school long enough,
我在这所学校待的时间够长了
and I've seen that face a million times.
你这个表情我见过一百万次
It's always about a boy.
都是跟一个男生有关
This one's about two.
我这次是关于两个男生
Oh, my.
哦天呐
So, against my better judgment, I opened up to Dean Parker
于是 出乎我的意料 我竟向Parker院长敞开了心扉
and told him the whole story.
告诉了他前因后果
So it all blew up in my face,
所以一切在我面前结束了
and now neither one of them want anything to do with me.
现在他们俩都不想跟我有任何瓜葛
The key to a relationship is communication,
维持一段感情的诀窍是沟通
and the key to communication is...
而沟通的诀窍嘛
there is no key.
这个没有诀窍
It's the most imperfect thing
这是我们人类身上
that we, as human beings, have.
最大的缺陷了
At the end of the day,
走到最后
all you can do is be honest.
你能做的只有 诚实
Give yourself a break.
让你自己休息一下
Surprisingly, he actually had some really helpful advice.
令人惊奇的是 他的确给我了一些很有帮助的建议
Communication is a tricky thing,
沟通是一件难以捉摸的事情
但我有女朋友了
昨晚确实很赞
and the only way to keep relationships
防止一段感情
你应该去做个身体♥检♥查
from blowing up in my face is to be honest.
在我面前终止的唯一方式 就是诚实
今晚不行 我男朋友回来了
And at the end of the day,
其实最终
it didn't matter if I was up or making power moves.
我到底有没有睡或者是否采取有力行动都不重要
I just needed to stick with my girls.
我只需要和我的姐♥妹♥们♥在一起
That's the thing about college, though.
这就是大学
You really do make friends that will last a lifetime.
你真的会交到一生的朋友
Guys come and go,
男生们来来去去
and I was ready to let them go for a long time.
我也准备好让他们长久地离开
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Do you know where the library is?
你知道图书馆在哪吗
Hey, you guys go on ahead, okay?
嘿 你们先走 好吗
Zoey Johnson.
我叫Zoey Johnson
Zoey Johnson, I'm Cash.
Zoey Johnson 我是Cash
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
That was long enough.
已经够久了
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表