剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
这事还早着呢 先生
It's a ways off, sir.
感谢你的诚恳相待
Thank you for your honesty.
不像我生活中的这个马屁精一样
Unlike the ass-kissing sycophant in my life,
你觉得自己必须说实话
you can't help but speak the truth.
我的助手犹大
My assistant Judas here
会给你我的私人号♥码
will give you a private number.
要是有任何需要帮忙的就打电♥话♥给我
If there's anything you ever need, please call me.
谢谢了 Prez
Thanks, Prez.
回家 犹大 现在就送我回家
Home, Judas. Get me home right now.
你在这儿呢 还是那样耀眼 Maggie
There she is. Brilliant as usual, Maggie.
谢谢 Silas
Aw, thank you, Silas.
- 你还好吧? - 还好
- How are you? - Just right.
Michael Steele
Michael Steele.
很高兴见到你 Graves夫人
Good to see you, Mrs. Graves.
是什么风把你吹来的?
What are you doing way out here?
希望你是来给我的庇护所捐款的咯
Donating to my shelter, I hope.
不完全是
Not exactly.
咱们得和你聊聊 亲爱的
We need to talk to you, darling.
但我向Graves夫人保证了会让你接这个视频电♥话♥的
But I promised Mrs. Graves I would get you on this call.
我不会接的 你个叛徒
Not gonna happen, you turncoat.
- 午餐吃得怎么样啊 - 真是草丛里的毒蛇啊 Ramona
- So how was lunch? - Snakes in the grass, Ramona.
草丛里的毒蛇
Fucking snakes in the grass.
很抱歉我没有告诉你关于Treadwell的新闻
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the Treadwell news,
但这个视频电♥话♥很重要
but I know this call is important.
告诉他我有事走不开
Tell him I was held up.
- 但他是你儿子啊 - 他讨厌我!
- But he's your son. - He hates me!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
先生 我是Isaiah Miller 我是Graves总统的新助手
I'm Isaiah Miller, sir. I'm President Graves' new assistant.
麻烦你去叫我爸爸过来
Just please just go get my father.
他...
He, um...
他来不了
he couldn't make it.
好 好呀
Oh, okay. Okay.
额
Oh, well.
看来咱们只能这么办了
Then I guess this is how we're gonna do this.
但我需要你照我说的做
But I need you to really listen to me,
你能做到吗 Isaac?
okay. Can you do that for me, Isaac?
是Isaiah 好的 我能做到
It's Isaiah, but yeah, yeah.
首先 我要你代我向总统问好
First, I need you to go tell the president
问候下他最近怎么样
that I say hello and that I wonder how he's doing.
跟他说今天他不能来我很不开心 好吗?
And I'm really bummed I missed him today, okay?
我知道他非常忙
I figure he's super busy. I mean,
虽然说他不是在忙着打仗
you know, not like in a war zone busy
不像我这样在点燃大炮之前
where he only gets three minutes to talk
只有三分钟说话的时间
before he has to go light a shit barrel on fire,
不过无所谓了 没事的
but whatever, it's all good.
如果他有问到我
Now, if he does ask about me,
如果他有问到自己儿子的话 虽然他很可能不会问
I mean, if he happens to inquire on his own, which he may not,
但要是万一问了我最近怎么样
but if he does, if he asks how I'm doing,
你可以跟他说 我还没死
you can tell him that, hey, I'm not dead,
这点还是蛮值得欣慰的嘛
so high fives all around on that.
Jeremy 如果我能
You know, Jeremy, if I
说两句的话 我认为...
could just jump in really quick, I think...
不 你不能 Ivan 知道吗?
No, you cannot, Ivan, okay?
因为在庆祝完了Jeremy还活着之后
Because after the whole Jeremy's alive celebration,
我要你去告诉那个老家伙等我回来后
I need you to tell the old man that I'm gonna be staying at home
我会在家里跟他和妈妈一起待一段时间
with him and Mom for a little while when I get back.
如果你跟他说了这些后 他看起来有点懵
And if he seems foggy as to the context of what you're saying,
如果他就一直呆呆地盯着你
if he just stares at you with that blank fucking look,
这时也许你可以提醒他一下 对于自己在军队里待了四年后
maybe you could remind him that the emotion he should be feeling
要搬回家来的儿子所流露出的感情应当是
towards his son having to move home after four years in the army
怜悯
is compassion.
虽然我希望他能表现出高兴的样子
I'd go for happiness,
但咱们就别在这儿自欺欺人 是吧?
but who the fuck are we kidding here, right?
咱们总不能他妈的
Got to lead a horse to water and just pray to Christ
赶鸭子上架吧
he doesn't try and drink the goddamn sand.
听到我说的话了吗 Graves? 我知道你听到了!
You hear me, Graves? I know you do!
啊 他妈的!
Ah, cocksucker!
我爸刚才跑走了 是吧?
Dad just took off running, didn't he?
跑得跟个猎豹似的
Like a cheetah.
Maggie 我们希望你竞选Tom Udall的参议院席位
Maggie, we want you to run for Tom Udall's Senate seat.
别说笑了
Stop it.
别开玩笑了
Come on, now.
你知道这席位现在已经开放竞选了
Well, it's opening up as you know.
我们认为你能坐稳这个位子
We think you can hold it.
实际上只有你才能胜任
You're really the only one who can.
你们说真的吗?
Are you serious?
就跟六月份我发的那场心脏病一样真
As the heart attack I had in June.
参议院? 我不知道耶 Silas
The Senate? Oh, I don't know, Silas.
你知道的 你一直都知道
You know. You've always known.
先生们 你们得先成立个考察委员会吧
Guys, you'd have to have an exploratory committee.
就当你自己已经接受过考察了
Consider yourself explored.
你的主要对手会是
Your primary challenger would be
一名反正统派抗♥议♥性候选人
an antiestablishment protest candidate.
站在匈奴王阿提拉右侧的投弹手
A bomb thrower just to the right of Attila the Hun,
但他的选票不错
but polling well.
那这场竞选可能会很难看啊
Well, that could get ugly.
我们需要一个像你这样具有同情心的人
Look, we need someone with your compassionate voice
来帮我们重塑共和党的声誉
to help us rebrand the Republican Party.
谁来帮我竞选?
Who would run it?
我正在考虑让Annie Novak来
I was thinking Annie Novak.
Susan Collins上次的竞选就是她弄的
She ran Susan Collins' last campaign.
Annie的第一份工作是我给她的
I gave Annie her first job.
她了解你和Richard 她现在就在城里
She knows you and Richard. She's in town.
明天早餐的时候有空商讨这事
Available for breakfast tomorrow to discuss.
那就商讨一下咯?
Well, how about that?
去见见Annie 跟她聊聊
Meet with Annie. Talk to her.
这就是你的机会 错过就不再来了
This is your time. Now or never.
我真的从未考虑过这事
I've honestly never considered it.
Graves夫人? 您还好吧?
Mrs. Graves? Are you okay?
刚才有人邀请我参加参议院选举
I was just asked to run for the Senate.
就在刚才
That just happened.
- 不会吧! - 没错 就在刚刚
- No! - Yes, just now.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我人生中的这个时候当选一名参议员?
I mean, at this point in my life a senator?
真是太好了 夫人 需要我给总统打电♥话♥吗?
It's amazing, ma'am. Would you like to call the president?
不 先别打
No. Not yet.
我要...
I'm gonna...
在Richard搅合进来之前 我需要
I need to take some time and own this for a couple of hours
一个人先享受下这一刻
before Richard just stomps all over my moment.
我的天 好激动 是吧?
Oh, my God. Wow, right?
是的
Right.
太他妈激动了!
Fucking wow!
哇哦
Wow.
Martin Treadwell的准假听证会定下来后
With Martin Treadwell's furlough hearing now set,
Richard Graves又重回了新闻的焦点之中
Richard Graves is back in the news.
可怕 说到这个 我们就要谈到
Scary. Staying on the subject,
重新开启的被我们亲切地称作
we are reopening what we affectionately call
Graves档案的事件
the Graves Files.
亲切个屁啊
Affectionately, my ass.
正如之前所报道的 移♥民♥与海关执法局
As we reported earlier, ICE has issued
第一次一次性地发布
the largest number of deportation notices
这么大数量的驱逐令
it ever has at one time.
这个日子也被广泛称作
Widely called D-day
该国非法移♥民♥的D日(英文单词驱逐的首字母)
for this nation's undocumented workers,
这一天会影响成千上万的人
it will affect thousands.
美国隐秘的拘留以及驱逐政策
America's arcane detention and deportation policies
可以追溯到Graves的保守行政行为
can be traced back to the restrictions
他在二十年前所敲定的
Graves' conservative administration
约束性条款
put into effect two decades ago.
我已经花了三十多年时间
I've been requesting an interview
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表