剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
前总统之子自阿富汗撤军回国
六 周 后
特雷德韦尔二次行刺总统失败
无可奉告
格拉夫斯的原♥子♥弹♥情结
格拉夫斯跌入谷底了吗
格拉夫斯总统:一个新的希望
前情回顾
Previously on graves:
我还没死呢
I'm not dead yet.
简直是个混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
这是你的新助理 以赛亚·米勒
This is your new assistant, Isaiah Miller.
你好
Hi.
我是有底线的 先生
There is a line, sir,
你不能指望我越界啊
that you cannot expect me to cross.
这是什么?
What is this?
- 佩奥特仙人掌 - 我的天!
- Peyote. - Oh, my God!
直到我死 我都一直都是你们的总统!
Until the day I die, I will be your president!
请投票给托马斯·纳什
Vote Thomas Nash for Senate.
我会在共和党政♥治♥行动委员会上宣布我要竞选
I'm gonna announce my Senate candidacy at RPAC.
我想要的就是你
You are what I want.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
老兄
Hey, bro.
我会飞奔过去 然后把真♥相♥甩你一脸
I'm gonna come over there and beat the truth into you.
你专属的半小时栏目
Your own half-hour show.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
这是我跟人第二次约会跑得最远的一次了 所以...
That's the furthest I've come for a second date, so...
- 我永远不可能和你这样的人在一起 - 去你大爷!
- I could never be with someone like you. - Fuck you!
马丁·特雷德韦尔
Martin Treadwell, the would-be
曾试图暗♥杀♥前总统理查德·格拉夫斯
assassin of former President Richard Graves,
最近被准许获得一次周末假释
has been granted a weekend furlough.
我们的牛仔先生 理查德·格拉夫斯
My very own cowboy, Richard Graves.
我的天 孩子
Jesus, kid.
如果你刚刚打开电视
If you're just joining us,
我们正在等待有关以赛亚·米勒的消息
we're waiting on news of Isaiah Miller,
这位在共和党政♥治♥行动委员会上英勇挺身而出
the brave young man who underwent a four-hour surgery
为前总统理查德·格拉夫斯挡子弹的年轻人
after taking a bullet for former president Richard Graves
刚进行了一场四小时的手术
last night at the RPAC convention.
这他妈是我的错
This is my fucking fault.
别这样说
Don't say that.
你别做个混...
Don't you be such a fuckin'...
我要离开这儿 玛姬
I'm out of here, Maggie.
理查德
Richard.
天啊 看看你 我的儿
God, look at you. My boy.
我的天 你该看看外面
Oh, God. You should see it out there.
那么多人 新闻记者
So many people, news people, right,
都在谈论你 算是个大人物了啊?
all talking about you, Mr. Bigshot, huh?
我的宝贝 天哪
My baby boy. Oh, my God.
不说别的 听好了
Oh, and not for nothing. Get this.
他们派总统的飞机来接我
They sent the President's plane for me.
宝贝 上面有真皮座椅 免费三明治
Honey, there was leather seats, uh, free sandwiches.
我吃了最好的五香烟熏肉配黑麦面包
I had, I can taste it now, the most beautiful pastrami on rye.
简直好吃死了 熏肉切得很薄很薄 没有一丁点肥肉
You would've died. It was cut thin, sliced thin. No fat.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
再配上一点芥末 不太多
With a little bit of mustard, not too much,
因为 你知道...
'cause, you know...
我有心绞痛 对吧?
how I get the heartburn, right?
宝贝?
Baby?
妈妈?
Mom?
你在胡说八道些什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
- 你得来到这里 - 格拉夫斯总统?
- You need to get in here. - President Graves?
就现在!
man now!
- 快点! - 格拉夫斯总统? 先生...
- Hurry up! - President Graves? Sir...
我的美国同胞们 快来光临嘉乐迪家纺店
Come on down to Girrardi's Mattresses, my fellow Americans.
如果泰普尔床垫
Because if this Tempur-Pedic mattress
撑得起新墨西哥的候选红人
is firm enough for New Mexico's favorite son,
那承受你的重量肯定也没问题
it's firm enough for you.
- 我喜欢法兰绒 - 你好
- Love the flannel. - Oh. Hi.
你好 我是凯蒂·法雷尔
Hi. Um, I'm Katie Farrell,
格拉夫斯夫人新任公♥关♥总监
Mrs. Graves' new communications director.
对 我是听她说过要雇个新人
Oh, right. Yes, I heard she might be hiring someone new.
- 我是以赛亚·米勒... - 我知道你是谁 以赛亚
- I'm Isaiah Mill... - I know who you are, Isaiah.
我就直说了
I'm just gonna say it up front,
你为格拉夫斯总统的所做的一切
what you did for President Graves,
真的很振奋人心
totally inspirational.
看来你们俩见过面了
I see you two have met.
凯蒂·法雷尔 我的新秘密武器
Katie Farrell is my new secret weapon.
她会和劳伦斯以及安妮一起工作
She's gonna work with Lawrence and Annie.
这简直是我人生中最值得骄傲的时刻
Proudest moment of my life.
玛格丽特·格拉夫斯 她还有获胜的希望吗?
Margaret Graves, does she still have it?
克里斯托弗·萨克斯 请发表你的见解
Christopher Sachs, weigh in on this, please.
玛格丽特·格拉夫斯也许会赢得初选
Well, Margaret Graves may win the primary,
但总体上她绝对会输得很惨
but she's gonna get absolutely slaughtered
而且我们不能
in the general, and we can't
再输一个席位给民♥主♥党了
afford to lose this seat to the Democrats.
更别提理查德·格拉夫斯实际上根本
Not to mention the fact that Richard Graves
没有陪她一起出席任何一场集♥会♥
has not attended a single rally with this woman.
这只是第♥一♥夫♥人♥的一次浮夸的竞选...
This is just another vanity run by a former first lady and...
我们都知道会怎么收场 不是吗?
Well, we all know how that story ends, don't we?
以上是克里斯托弗·萨克斯的见解
Christopher Sachs, everybody.
谢谢您来我们的节目 直播自...
Thank you very much. Reporting live...
来吧 我带她转转
Come on. I'm gonna show her around.
那我也跟着 以防您需要什么
I should probably just see, just in case if you need anything.
奥利维亚 亲爱的?
Olivia, darling?
老天
God.
我看起肥死了 是不是?
I just look fat, don't I?
奥利维亚 你的家具们呢?
Olivia, where is all your furniture?
那些都惹我很不开心
Things make me sad.
什么东西?
What things?
世间万物
All the things.
奥利维亚 这是凯蒂·法雷尔 宝贝
Olivia, this is Katie Farrell, sweetheart.
见到你很荣幸 奥利维亚
It's such an honor to meet you, Olivia.
你激励了无数年轻女性 比如说我
You've been an inspiration to millions of young women, like me.
我不是故意想粗鲁待客的 但去你♥妈♥的♥
I don't mean to be rude, but go fuck yourself.
莉维! 请你不要怪罪奥利维亚
Livie! Please forgive Olivia.
她现在正处于产前抑郁期
She's going through some sort of pre-partem depression,
但是有人跟我说过 那都是假的
which, I'm told, is not real.
是真的 凯蒂 而且越来越真实了
OK, it is real, Katie, and it's getting realer.
- 这是什么? - 一个孕期时间表
- What's this? - A birth itinerary.
我让我的团队做的
I had my team put it together.
你有全美最好的妇产科医生
You have the best OB/GYN in the state.
这可是最轻松的生产过程了
This is the easiest birth
除了你会进入昏迷状态之外
one can have short of being unconscious.
这点我们查过
Which we did check into.
是不合法的
It's not legal.
请... 离开这里
Please... leave.
凯蒂·法雷尔 这是茱莉亚·马丁内斯
Katie Farrell, this is Julia Martinez.
虽然是个新人 但她已经证明了自己的价值
She's new to us, but has already proved herself to be invaluable.
她很专业 她之前在佛蒙特州
She's a real pro. She worked for Bernie
为伯尼·桑德斯夫妇工作过 多长时间来着?
and Jane Sanders in Vermont. For how long?
十年之久 女士
Ten very long years, ma'am.
可怜的人儿
Poor thing.
所以我一直想问 格拉夫斯总统在哪儿?
So I've been meaning to ask, where is President Graves?
他去休假了
He's on sabbatical.
他在唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥的捕猎小屋
He's up at Donald Rumsfeld's hunting cabin.
我以为他上周会回来 但是...
I thought he'd be back last week, but he...
他决定把休假延长
he decided to extend his stay.
你还好吗 以赛亚?
Are you sure you're OK, Isaiah?
我还好 实际上好极了
No, I'm good. I'm great, actually.
那是个天大的谎言
Well, that's a big, fat lie.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我的儿子很焦虑
My son is very upset.
我不焦虑 妈
I'm not upset, Ma.
凯蒂这是西尔维亚·米勒 以赛亚的妈妈
Katie, this is Sylvia Miller, Isaiah's mother.
在他恢复期间 她一直和我们住在一起
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表