剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
不 我只是说今天有点点不一样
No, I was just saying that today's just a little different.
你明白的 Isaiah 我考验过你
You know, Isaiah, I have tested you,
考验了一遍又一遍
tested you, and tested you
你的表现让我觉得我可以信任你
and you've shown me that I can trust you.
所以今天 请别再逼我了
So please don't push me anymore today.
- 你可以相信我的先生 - 别烦我了
- You can trust me, sir. - Don't bother me.
这他妈到底是...
What the hell was...
什么?
that?
"全景"的专题必须一帆风顺 这事关重要
It's important this "360" Piece go off without a hitch.
这是重新设定啊 天啊 这家人真的需要一次重新登场的机会
It's a reset. Lord knows this family could use a reset.
我也需要
I'm gonna need it.
我们还得谈谈钱的问题 Maggie
We also have to talk money, Maggie.
- 改天说 - 不 Maggie 必须今天
- Not today. - Yes, Maggie, today.
你知道Bashir报导
You know the Bashir exposé is, among other things,
是专门来刺♥激♥捐款人的胃口 让他们慷慨解囊的
designed to whet donors' appetites to loosen up some wallets.
别这么说 我讨厌这方面
Please don't say it like that. I hate this part.
就像是性♥交♥易之上的阴郁污点
It's like one murky tick above prostitution.
不好意思
Excuse me.
Olivia
Olivia.
你头发恢复原样了
Your hair, it's back.
看起来棒极了 亲爱的 谢谢
It looks wonderful, sweetheart. Thank you.
没错 妈妈 在美发沙龙呆了六小时为了你
Yep, six hours in a salon just for you, Mother,
和你的马戏表演把头发染回来
and your little dog and pony show.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
Graves夫人 我们需要你
Mrs. Graves, we need you.
Martin Treadwell 这名暗♥杀♥未遂的罪犯
Martin Treadwell, the would-be assassin
曾试图刺杀前总统Richard Graves
of former President Richard Graves,
他被获准周末暂时出狱
has been granted a weekend furlough
以探望其生命垂危的母亲
in order to visit his dying mother.
我知道你讨厌这样做 但是在你反应过来他出狱之前
I know you hate this, but he'll be back inside
他很快又会被关回去的
before you even know he was out.
只是周末暂时假释
It's just a weekend furlough.
那他也是个暗♥杀♥者 还试图刺杀总统
It was also just an assassination attempt on the president.
好了 够了
Okay, enough of that.
我从没想到能活着看到他从监狱出来
I never thought that I'd live to see the day
的那天
he'd get out.
只出来个周末而已 不是什么大事
It's just for a weekend. It's not a big deal.
不是大事? 这家伙想杀我 的确不是大事
No big deal? The guy just tried to kill me, that's all.
他是去探望他要死的母亲 对吧 Isaiah?
He's going to visit his dying mother, right, Isaiah?
什么? 我什么都不知道
What? I don't know anything about that.
大家都冷静一下
Okay, everyone just calm down.
深呼吸 那都是过去的事了
Take a deep breath. It's all in the past.
我们不会要这事扰乱了节奏 今天不能出岔子 懂了吗?
We're not gonna let this derail us. Not today, understood?
好的
Okay.
在这平常的一天 依旧活力四射的
On a typical day at his vast compound in Santa Fe,
Richard Graves在他圣达菲巨型豪♥宅♥里
known as the New Mexico White House,
也就是新墨西哥州白宫里
this is what the still active Richard Graves
向我们展现他特有的有氧运动
considers cardio.
他出身贫穷的农牧家庭 是家中唯一的孩子
The only child born to a poor ranch family,
Richard Graves总是秉持自己特立独行的行事风格
Richard Graves always had a style all his own.
6岁生日前 癌症夺走了他母亲的生命
After cancer claimed his mother before his sixth birthday,
这位未来的美国总统后来由他父亲
the future president was raised by his father
以及其他被他视为家人的农牧工人抚养长大
and the ranch hands he considered family.
从一开始 他就自力更生
He was self-made from day one.
他的政♥治♥事业迅速崛起
His political rise, meteoric.
你最近采取了一系列让人无法忽视的行动
You've been making a bit of noise lately.
人们都说你鲁莽大意 危险万分
You've been called reckless, dangerous even.
穷折腾就是我的生活 Martin
Well, noise is life for me, Martin.
这样的生活不会让你闲着 在我这个岁数我必须找些事做
It keeps you engaged, and at my age you have to stay engaged.
要行动起来 一直保持活力
You have to move. You have to keep active.
所以我感觉很好 比软泥里的囊地鼠还要快活
So I feel good. Happier than a gopher in soft dirt.
这是我父亲的原话
That was one of my father's sayings.
我们撤了
And we're out.
- 谢谢您 总统先生 - 谢谢你
- Thanks, Mr. President. - Thank you.
表现怎么样?
So how was that?
够不够亲民? 够不够偶像风范?
Was that folksy enough? Iconic enough?
感觉像是上水刑
Felt like waterboarding.
没错 先生 那...
Um, yes, sir. It was...
你知道 实际上 我没有全看
you know, actually, I didn't catch it at all.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是有什么毛病?
Just what the hell is wrong with you?
没有 先生 只是...
Nothing, sir. It's just...
我惹Sammy不高兴了
Sammy's mad at me.
你和Sammy?
You and Sammy?
是的 我们之间有点火花
Yeah, we're kind of a thing.
我是说 某种意义上将 火花现在也没了
I mean, not anymore in a way.
我不... 这一言难尽
I don't... it's complicated.
Sammy绝对不会喜欢你 你太单纯了
Oh, Sammy would never. You're too straight.
她根本就不适合你
She's way out of your league.
你俩不会成的
It would never work.
- Isaiah 是吗? - 没错
- Isaiah, right? - Yeah.
接下来是家庭成员环节
The family segment is up next.
我们需要Olivia梳妆打扮好
We need Olivia in hair and makeup.
好的
Okay.
Olivia?
Olivia?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我看着像没事吗?
Do I look okay?
不像 我只是...
Well, no. I was just...
别 别离我太近
No, don't come any closer.
- 你给我坐下 坐下 - 好的
- Just sit down. Sit. - Yes.
- 坐 快坐下 - 好的 我坐下了 坐下了
- Sit. Sit faster. - Fine, I'm sitting. I'm sitting.
我现在不想让人接近 成吗?
I just don't feel very approachable right now, okay?
好的
Okay.
那我能至少问问发生什么事了吗?
Can I at least ask what's wrong?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
好的你确定
You are sure.
非常确定
And very thorough.
你♥他♥妈♥决不能
Don't you fucking dare
告诉我妈 我爸 告诉任何人
tell my mother, my father, anyone.
仅限你我 明白吗?
This is between you and me, do you understand?
因为我孩子他爸
Because my baby's daddy
会要了你的小命
will kill you.
什么?
What?
茁壮成长的Graves家的孩子们
Growing up Graves.
你们俩差不多是在显微镜下长大的
You two grew up under something of a microscope
虽然并不是出自于自己的选择
that really wasn't of your choosing.
你明白 Martin 不是那样的感觉 真的
You know, Martin, it didn't feel like that, really.
我哥哥和我 我们都很幸运
Yeah, my brother and I, we were lucky.
我们并没有在狗仔队的追逐的环境中长大
We didn't grow up in a reality where paparazzi chased us.
我们也不用去应付那些电脑屏幕背后
And we didn't have to deal with one of these faceless monsters
撰写乱七八糟文章的匿名网民
behind a computer writing nasty things.
虽然我们就是这样得知
Which, of course, brings
你最近婚姻破裂的消息的
us to the recent dissolution of your marriage.
现在 总体来看 你有过童话故事一般的经历
Now, by all accounts, you had the fairy tale,
所以到底发生了什么事?
so what happened?
事实上 Martin
Well, the truth is, Martin,
我没有童话故事般的经历
I didn't have the fairy tale.
William和我 我们当时很年轻 曾经也很相爱
William and I, we were young and very much in love once,
但是我是看着一桩美满的婚姻长大的
but I grew up seeing what a marriage can be,
美满婚姻应有的样子
you know, what it should be.
在找到之前 我是不会停下脚步的
And I'm not gonna rest until I find it.
这太诡异了 我是说 太难了
That was really weird. I mean, it was hard.
镜头前我告诉人们
There I am telling people
在找到之前我不会停下脚步
that I'm not gonna stop until I find it.
而实际上我已经有了
I already have it.
我们现在不能说这个 Olivia
We're not talking about that right now, Olivia.
他的名字 妈妈 是Arturo
His name, Mother, is Arturo.
- Arturo? - 我说了现在不谈 求你了 今天不行
- Arturo? - I said not now, please. Not today.
我明白了 你就端着你的南方保守主义态度
Oh, I see. You're in that Southern
装作这一切都没有发生 去你♥妈♥的♥
pretend it's not happening, fuck it place.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表