剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
so listen up.
如果任何移♥民♥局特工踏进我的房♥子一步
If any immigration agent sets foot on my property,
我的妻子和我会手挽手
my wife and I will link arms
抱着一个我们能找到的最上镜棕色皮肤小宝宝
with the most photogenic little brown babies we can find.
然后我们会大喊你们是残忍♥的凶手
Then we're gonna scream bloody murder
用"我有一个梦想"(马丁路德金著名演讲)的腔调
about the DREAM Act,
为这些可怜的非法移♥民♥孩子发声
about these poor undocumented children
让这个地球让每一家媒体都能看到
to every news outlet on the planet to see.
虚弱的老总统
The frail old president
美丽的前第♥一♥夫♥人♥...
and the beautiful former First Lady...
只是想帮帮这些孩子
just wanted to help these children.
你告诉白宫那个装腔作势的人
You tell that empty suit in the White House
我会极力扩大这事的负面影响
that I'm gonna shove my bully pulpit so far up his ass,
让他的几年的支持率持续低迷
he'll be shitting low approval ratings for years.
你能帮我转告他吗?
You think you can do that for me?
我知道你可以
I knew you could.
Isaiah
Isaiah.
要没尝过波萨家的墨西哥肉卷
You can't leave Santa Fe
你就是白来一趟圣达菲
without trying the tamales from Posa's.
向你妻子问好 上帝保佑你们
Love to your wife. God bless.
我很抱歉
I am so, so, so sorry.
我是同谋
I'm a coconspirator.
我一定会因为这事承担责任的
I'm gonna take the fall for this.
他们肯定不会怪你 是我得背这个锅
It'll never touch you. It has to land on me.
Isaiah 把你的卫生棉条拿出来
Isaiah, take your tampon out
放轻松好吗?
and relax, okay?
我不会把棉条拿出来的
I'm not gonna take the tampon out.
我在表达严正的焦虑 先生
I'm expressing serious concerns here, sir.
你不能总要让我越过底线
There is a line, sir, that you cannot expect me to cross.
恕我直言 戏弄该结束了
With all due respect, hazing is over.
我们得有些界限
There need to be some boundaries.
我懂了 你没有什么能输的了 但我有
I get it. You have nothing to lose, but I do.
我知道我还有 先生
I know I do, sir.
听着 孩子 相信我
Look, kid, trust me.
先生 你真的让我很难相信你
You make that so hard, sir.
别担心 还会更糟糕的
Don't worry, it gets worse.
我们好像还没做过正式的自我介绍
You know, I don't think we were properly introduced.
欢迎回家 感谢你的服役
I wanted to welcome home and thank you for your service.
你不用拍我马屁
You don't need to kiss my ass.
你想知道最奇葩的事?
You want to know the weirdest thing?
我刚从阿富汗回来
I just got back from Afghanistan.
这个地方却感觉像真的战区
This place feels like the real war zone.
我给你两天时间让你辞职
I give you two days before you quit.
谢谢
Gracias.
太感谢了
Muchas gracias. Gracias.
这里晚上会变得很冷
你的西班牙语很好
Your Spanish is good.
我是十六岁的时候和西班牙国王的儿子有过一腿
I had a thing with the king of Spain's son when I was 16.
他劈腿了Bush双胞胎中的一个
He cheated on me with a Bush twin.
虽然糟糕 但其实还好 因为我们都跟Bush双胞胎亲热过了
Not okay, but to be fair, we all made out with the Bush twins.
你…你能说英文
Your English, you... you speak.
是的是的 我自学的
Yes, yes, I taught myself.
我注意到你在看我
I noticed you've been watching me.
天啊
God.
抱歉 我太糟糕了 是吧?
Sorry, that's terrible, isn't it?
不 不 没事的 我也在看你
No, no, it's okay. I've been watching you, too.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我是说 你也有感觉 对吗?
I mean, you feel this, right?
这太疯狂了 我甚至都不知道你的名字
Because it's crazy. I don't even know your name.
我的名字是Arturo del Rey
My name is Arturo del Rey,
是Jose和Margarita del Rey的儿子
son of Jose and Margarita del Rey.
我为你而生
Graves总统 非常感谢 太谢谢你了
Muchas gracias, Presidente Graves. Muchas gracias.
嗨
Hello.
所以这一切究竟是为了什么?
So what's all this really about?
意外惊喜
Well, happy accident.
你知道吗 Jeremy...
You know, Jeremy...
我现在还不知道该做什么
I don't know what I'm doing yet.
我没什么想法
You know, I... I have no idea.
你回家了我很开心
I'm just happy you're home.
我很想你
And I missed you.
我也想你
Yeah, well, I missed you, too.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不好意思 让我把裤子脱了
Sorry, let me just get my pants off.
我讨厌这个部分
God, I hate this part.
怎么了?
What?
今天早上在圣达菲
And in Santa Fe this morning,
大部分聚集在Graves宅邸
a number of undocumented immigrants
寻求庇护的非法移♥民♥
who had sought refuge on the Graves family compound
已经拿到了白宫下发放的临时签证
have been granted temporary visas by the White House.
这是作为前总统具有象征性的举动
A symbolic gesture from one president to his predecessor.
祝你们好运
Buena suerte.
好了 谁想吃早餐?
Anyway, who wants breakfast?
Mi rey
Mi rey.
昨晚的事...
Last night was...
这是给你的
This is for you.
我得走了
I have to go.
照顾好自己
Be careful.
我会的
I will.
我会的! 我会的!
I will! I will!
很显然 我这边事情太多了 Annie
Obviously, it's been really busy, Annie.
我很抱歉没赶回来
I'm sorry I haven't gotten back.
我明白 我很抱歉现在才来
I get it and I'm sorry to just show up,
但我是推手 RNC那边很紧张
but I'm a pusher. The RNC is nervous.
而且这事太重要了
And this is just too important.
这两天 你帮助我们
In two days you've helped drag
将共和党的移♥民♥政策引入了新的一页
Republican immigration policy into the future.
这证明我们的选择是对的 我们需要跟Nash竞争
Proof of concept. We need you to run against Nash.
Richard
Richard.
这个是Annie Novak
This is Annie Novak.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
亲爱的 他们邀请我了
Honey, they've asked.
我是说他们要我竞选参议员
I mean, they've asked me to run for the Senate.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表