剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
"Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks!
愤怒啊! 喧嚣吧!
Rage! Blow!
洪水和飓风
You cataracts and hurricanoes,
任意肆虐 直到你们浸透塔尖
spout till you've drench'd our steeples,
淹死家禽"(选自莎士比亚《李尔王》)
drown'd the cocks!"
闭上你的嘴 否则我让这些人
Shut the fuck up or I'm gonna have these people
把你的嘴缝上
pierce your mouth shut.
Richard 不得不说
Richard, it has to be said,
我觉得你这主意糟透了
I think this is a terrible idea.
纹身的疼痛代表你还活着
This pain means you're still alive.
"让肚子咕咕作响!"
"Rumble thy bellyful!"
"烧吧 火啊! 下吧 雨啊!"(选自莎士比亚《李尔王》)
"Spit, fire! Spout, rain!"
发生了什么?
What the fuck?
给我记着 如果你再在我面前
Just know if you ever do it again
这么做
in front of me,
我一定会到你这儿来
I'm gonna come over there
狠狠地把真♥相♥砸在你脸上
and beat the truth into you.
不管怎么说 谢谢你们请我来
Anyway, thanks for having me.
- Liv - 嗨 Jer
- Liv. - Hey, Jer.
你♥他♥妈♥现在坐稳了吗?
Are you fucking sitting down?
因为你肯定不会相信
'Cause you're not gonna believe this.
你弟弟我马上要成为电视明星了
Little bro's gonna be a TV star.
告诉你 这是我第一次...
I'm telling you, for the first time...
Jeremy 给我听着!
Jeremy, listen to me!
- 行 我的天 - 我就问一下
- Okay, Jesus. - Quick question.
假设你在一个朋友的家里
Let's say you were at a friend's house
然后意外发现
and you accidentally found,
我不知道 像是一堆药品
I don't know, like, a little bit of drugs.
首先 你现在是在衣柜里吗 还有所谓的朋友指的是你自己吗
First of all, are you in a closet and is your friend you?
- 不是 - 好 好吧
- No. - Okay, well, uh,
那堆东西是毒药 然后你的朋友是傻♥逼♥
that shit's poison and your friend's a fucking moron.
事实上 等等等等 等一下
Actually, wait, wait, wait, wait a second.
我们到底在说什么 我们在说 大♥麻♥吗?
What are we talking about here, like, a joint?
一堆大♥麻♥? 偶尔服用的毒品?
A couple of joints? Occasional user amount of drugs?
我觉得是
I'm gonna choose to say yes.
好吧 那么 你就别多管闲事了
Well, then, don't be such a fucking judge-y bitch about it.
我是说
I mean, hey, check a
就像定期检查一下 不是吗?
reflection every once in a while, am I right?
- 没有十全十美的人嘛 - 就是这个道理
- Glass houses. - Preach.
- 挂了 爱你 - 爱你
- Okay, love you. - Love you.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
我老婆应该不会被这个纹身吓到吧
My Rosemary would've been horrified by this new tattoo.
- 当然不会 她会很喜欢的 - 放屁
- No, she would've loved it. - Bullshit.
事实上 你知道吗 她压根底也不会关心这个
Actually, you know, she probably wouldn't have cared either way.
她去世的时候 我们的关系已经很疏远了
By the time she died, we were distant.
我们之前是段毫无激♥情♥的婚姻
It was a dispassionate marriage.
分床 分居
Separate bedrooms. Often separate homes.
我在职这些年 这份忽视造成了伤害 你懂吗?
During my years in office, the neglect took its toll, you know?
我从不觉得我们之间有爱情
I don't think that we were ever really in love.
这婚姻更像是为了图个方便
More a marriage of convenience.
好吧 那真是很操蛋
Well, there's a damn shame.
我从未跟任何人说过 但是 你知道吗
I've never shared this, but, you know,
我坠入过爱河
I was in love once.
她叫Gloria 在伊顿公学的厨房♥工作
Gloria. She worked in the kitchen at Eaton.
有一双美丽的绿色眼睛
Had these wonderful green eyes.
她的笑容? 噢 太美妙了
And her laugh? Oh, magic.
我们天天都能碰到
We saw each other every day.
当然 也没什么发展下去的机会
Of course, no chance of it going anywhere.
看那里
Look at that.
让我想起了70年代初的伦敦
Reminds me of London in the early '70s.
我从未融入过嬉皮文化
I never did participate in the hippie culture,
从未碰过毒蘑菇
the 'shrooms,
从未感受过迷幻药带来的放荡
the debauchery of the LSD.
不要轻易说不 Trev
Well, never say never, Trev.
那才是改变的关键
That's what this is all about.
操 Liv 够了 听着
Fuck, Liv, enough. Look,
我正忙着 好吗?
I'm in the middle of something, all right?
闭嘴!
Stop!
我需要你帮我
I need your help.
你知道什么是卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥吗?
Do you know what a Kalashnikov is?
- 知道 它是一杆长枪 - 对的
- Yeah, it's a big fucking gun. - Uh-huh.
然后 你想想 就是 我不知道
And, you know, would, say, I don't know,
有什么理由能解释为什么一位墨西哥工人
like, a Mexican day laborer
有八把那种枪?
have a good reason for owning, I don't know, eight of them?
或者30把?
Maybe 30?
到底发生了什么? 你在哪?
What the hell is going on? Where are you?
这样说吧 我花了一天呼吸新鲜空气
Let's just say I spent the day breathing in the air,
这里灿烂明媚
and it's full of sunshine,
只是我说的阳光指的是可♥卡♥因♥!
only instead of sunshine, it's cocaine!
我♥操♥ 我得挂了
Oh, shit. I gotta go.
Olivia
Olivia.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
- 远离这里! - 等等 发生什么了?
- Out of here! - Wait, wait. What happened?
- 靠 - 你死定了 兄弟
- Shit. - You fucked, ese.
Olivia! Olivia 别走!
Olivia! Olivia, stop!
等等 让我解释
Come on, let me explain!
这和我想的不太一样
Not what I was expecting.
妈 爸 这是Isaiah
Mom and Dad, Isaiah.
Isaiah 这是我爸爸妈妈
Isaiah, Mom and Dad.
所以 你觉得 我们应该做些什么?
So, um, what are we supposed to do here, do you think?
呃 我觉得... 你想怎么样都行
Uh, I think... whatever you want.
我只是想看看他们
I just wanted to see it.
你从没过这里?
You've never been here before?
没有 我... 我试着来过几次
No, I... well, I tried a few times,
但是 童年阴影什么的
but, you know, childhood trauma and all.
然后我就离开了
And then I took off.
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
汽车火拼卡车 汽车输了
Car versus truck. Car lost.
- 太糟糕了 - 是呀...
- That's horrible. - Yeah, well...
我们都有黑历史
we all have dark shit.
我可以让你一个人静静
I could leave you alone if
如果你想和他们说点悄悄话
you want to say something to them in private.
不用 你能留下来陪我吗 求你了?
No. Will you stay with me, please?
- 当然 - 因为 我...
- Yeah. - Besides, I...
我都不知道...
I don't even...
我都不知道该和他们说些什么
I don't even know what the hell I would say to them.
"嘿 爸妈 我现在是个服务员
"Hey, guys. I'm a waitress.
我和一个在我们拖车旁边卖♥♥大♥麻♥的伙子一起住
I live with a dude that sells weed out of our trailer.
还有 妈 那个你不让我纹的爱心纹身?
Oh, and, Mom, that little heart tattoo you told me not to get?
我..."
Well..."
这让我痛不欲生 你知道吗?
I mean, it kills me, you know?
我不觉得...
I don't think...
我不觉得他们会喜欢我现在的样子
I know that they'd hate how I turned out.
怎么可能? 不会的
What? No, that's not true.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
首先 你很聪明
Well, you're incredibly smart, for starters,
你还是我见过的最诚实的人
one of the most honest people I've ever met.
你毫不畏惧
I mean, you have zero fear,
这样的品质连美国前总统都佩服
which is a quality that even a former US president admires.
他们会觉得你很优秀的
No, they'd think you're amazing.
- Sammy? - 怎么了?
- Sammy? - Hmm?
我喜欢你
I like you.
不要喜欢上我
Don't.
如果我 或者任何美国人想要配枪
If I, or any American, want to carry a gun,
我们就可以配枪
I can damn well have a gun.
这是宪法赋予我们的权利
That's my constitutional right.
是我们的自♥由♥
That's my freedom.
全都是废话
What a load of rubbish.
在英国 我们足够聪明
In Britain we're smart enough
知道不要再路上向别人开枪
not to shoot each other in the street,
不像这里 你甚至都被枪击过
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表