剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
现在 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Now, don't be an asshole.
把你的车开到后面 行吗?
Bring your car around back, okay?
我们现在到底要去哪?
So, where exactly am I going?
顺着85号♥公路到I-40国道 在那里我会告诉你
Take the 85 to the I-40. I'll tell you from there.
我想给您看看这个 先生
Uh, I wanted to show you this, sir.
那个孩子是我
That's me.
我就是您在竞选活动中
I was one of those babies
亲吻的孩子中的一个
that you kissed at a campaign stop.
我的母亲总是非常仰慕您 先生
My mom, she always loved you, sir.
她当时在凤♥凰♥城的总统办公室工作
She worked the Graves for President office in Phoenix
挨家挨户为您的竞选拉票
and worked door to door.
我的父亲 在我出生前就离开了
See, my dad, he left before I was born,
所以长大后 每当我遇到困难
so growing up, when things got tough,
我总会回到照片中您抱起我的地方
I always came back to that picture of you holding me up.
这真是
That's the fattest goddamn baby
我见过的最肥的婴儿了
I think I've ever seen.
是 那时候我甲状腺有点问题
I had a bit of a thyroid problem, yes.
仅仅是有点儿?
A bit?
哇 您的图书馆 先生
Oh, wow. Your library, sir.
我之前从没来过这儿
I've never been here before.
把车停到后面
Pull the car around back.
Graves总统 很荣幸见到您
President Graves, what a pleasure.
下午好 Freddie 我就进去逛一会儿
Afternoon, Freddie. I'll just be a few minutes.
周一博物馆闭馆 这里都是您的 随便逛
Well, the museum is closed on Mondays, so it's all yours.
- 好 - 谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
你的儿子Jeremy
Your son Jeremy.
- 他在喀布尔是吧 - 是的
- He's in Kabul, isn't he? - Yeah.
你知道么 我还是个孩子的时候
You know, when I was a kid,
Jeremy的全国童子军竞选给了我很大的鼓励
Jeremy's national Scout campaign really inspired me.
我加入也就是因为他
I actually joined because of him.
我拿了100多个勋章
Got over 100 merit badges.
更准确一点说是124个 先生?
124, to be exact. Sir?
他向我开了三枪
He shot me three times.
子弹都打穿了
The bullets went right on through.
就在这儿
There it is.
就在这儿
There it is.
他们都还是孩子...
These were just kids...
...我却让他们送死
...and I sent 'em to be slaughtered.
就这么白白去送死
Just slaughtered.
我甚至不记得为什么了
I don't even remember why.
- 我能插个嘴吗? - 你说
- Permission to speak? - Yeah.
你也救了很多人 先生 在利比亚
You saved a lot of lives, sir, in Libya.
我十年级的辩论课上
During my debate class in 10th grade,
我的一个论点就是您当时抢先一步是唯一人道的选择
I argued your preemptive action was the only humane choice.
那可是种族屠♥杀♥
It was genocide there.
这也是
So was this.
这也是
So was this.
保安
The guard.
- 啊? - 那个保安
- Hmm? - The guard.
跟他聊聊吧 带他出去
Talk to him. Take him outside.
我想自己呆一会儿
I need to be alone for a while.
哦 好吧 好
Oh, yeah. Okay.
下午好 Charles
Good afternoon, Charles.
先生
Sir.
啊 还是那个熟悉的味道
Ah, that old familiar smell
风滚草和萎靡不振的味道
of tumbleweeds and demoralization.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好啦 我们的大人物在哪儿呢?
All right, where's the big guy?
总统先生 是我 Lawrence
Mr. President, it's Lawrence.
我们来准备准备明天关于癌症的演讲吧
Thought we'd kick around the cancer speech for tomorrow.
先生?
Sir?
Ramona?
Ramona?
哎 我♥操♥
Ah, carajo.
给总统夫人打电♥话♥
Get Mrs. Graves on the phone.
- 超享受的 哥们 - 超美
- Loved it, man. - It was beautiful.
-见到你真好 Freddie - 啊?
- Good to see you, Freddie. - Huh?
- 咱该走了 - 什么?
- Let's go, kid. - What?
回家吗 我猜? 我希望?
So, home now, I assume? I pray?
其实吧 先不急
Actually, not yet.
调度中心 我得请一个上级来 越快越好
Dispatch, I need a supervisor, ASAP.
收到
Copy.
我不知道刚才在博物馆里您是要干嘛
I don't know what that library thing was about,
但我现在一点都不好
but I am not okay right now.
这都多晚了 我们得告诉别人您在哪儿啊
It is so late, and we have to tell someone where you are.
嘿 伙计们 你们回来了
Hey, guys. You're back.
我想起了一些事情
I remembered something.
我能不能?
May I?
哦 可以 当然了
Oh, yeah. Go for it.
大♥麻♥
Marijuana.
不要
No.
我有时候想 人太正常的话
I'm starting to think that too much sanity
反倒是一种不正常
is a form of insanity.
这事儿可坏了
This is so bad.
这个小白脸是怎么回事儿
What's up with pretty boy?
- 他生气啦 - 哦
- He's pissed off. - Mm.
生气? 不不不 我这哪像是生气
Pissed? No, no, no, no.
我这是害怕 好不好
Freaking out? Well, yeah.
害怕
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这大半夜三点钟的 我在这
I'm sitting here at 3:00 AM
跟前总统 我的偶像一起坐着
with a former president, my personal hero,
可是他在抽大♥麻♥
who's smoking marijuana after
这还是在我们出逃了一整天的情况下
we've been off the grid for the entire day.
不管这事儿怎么往下演
And there is no version of that
这工作我都是丢定了
where I don't lose the job that I've dreamt about
这个我从十岁开始就想要做的工作
since I was 10.
我好饿
I am really hungry.
感觉我从来没有这么饿过
I don't think I've ever been this hungry.
你能给我找点吃的吗
Would you get me something to eat?
好 行 啊 上哪儿找去啊?
Yeah... yes, sir, but where?
哦 我车上有零食
Oh, there's munchies in my trailer.
哦 零食 好吧 有零食
Oh, there's munch... there's munchies.
我都把我的时间花在什么上了啊
What have I been doing with my life
过去的二十年 三十年?
for the last 20 or 30 years?
你想太多了
You're way too much in your head.
那不然我要干嘛?
Where else am I to go?
随便干嘛 就随心所欲的活着 像此刻一样
Anywhere. Just live authentically. You're already doing it.
此刻你在外面
You're out here getting
跟一个素不相识的女招待抽大♥麻♥抽到嗨
high with some random waitress you just met.
没哪本儿书是这么教的
There's no way that was on the books.
我做了一些非常...
I've done some really...
非常糟糕的事情
really terrible things.
好啊 那现在你可以去做一些
Okay, so now you can go
非常 非常 不糟糕的事情
and you can do some really, really good things.
可我都一把年纪了?
At my age?
我可能都活不过五年了
I don't think I have more than five good years left.
是超棒的五年
Five fucking awesome years.
老天爷啊
Jesus.
什么人能在这儿住下去啊?
Who would live in a place like this?
还真有人能这么住啊? 好吧
People live here? All right.
这也太乱太脏了
So bad. This is filthy.
好啦 我拿到零食拉!
All right, I got munchies!
Graves总统?
President Graves?
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
哦 喂 不好意思 你好 你好
Oh, hey, excuse me. Hello. Hi, hi.
额 不好意思麻烦问一下 这事儿说来搞笑...
Uh, sorry to bother you. Funniest thing...
其实一点也不搞笑
actually not funny at all.
你们有没有看到一个高个子的男的 穿着套头衫 开走了我的普锐思?
Did you see a tall man in a hoodie leave in my Prius?
你脸上画的是他妈的啥?
What the fuck is on your face?
我需要你的帮忙
Look, I need your help.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表