剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
当我知道 我儿子他还能以您为榜样
when my kid had someone like you to look up to.
- 我该走了 - 不 别走
- I should go. - Oh, don't go.
我很抱歉 都是我一个人在说
I'm sorry. I talked this whole time.
要我给您做点吃的吗? 您饿吗?
Can I get you something to eat? Are you hungry?
不 不 不用了 我不饿
No, no, no, I'm fine.
我看出来了 您想知道他在哪儿
Yeah, you want to know where he is.
- Tasha? - 不是吧
- Tasha? - No way.
我现在打给你没关系吗?
Is it okay that I'm calling?
没问题 我只能觉得挺惊讶的
Totally. I'm just surprised.
我是说 非常惊讶 只是...
I mean, good surprised. I just...
我很少
don't usually hear from
会跟我在精神病院看望之旅中的约炮对象再联♥系♥
my one-night mental hospital stands again.
我懂的 这确实很疯狂 就算没啥理由
I know, it's so crazy. Even without all the lithium,
我还是无法停止对你的想念 我都不知道该说什么了
I can't stop thinking about you. I don't know what to say.
一点也不疯狂 我还挺喜欢被你惦记着
Conversely, I like being thought of.
今天早上发生了太多事
I just had this insane morning.
我刚刚才下飞机
I just got off a plane
然后发生了一件不可思议的事情
and the most amazing fucking thing happened.
我得到了一份工作 你先别觉得奇怪 好吗?
I got offered a job. Don't be weirded out, okay?
相信我 我不会轻易地大惊小怪
Trust me, I don't weird out easily.
我开完会后 第一个就想到打电♥话♥给你
It's just that you were the first person I wanted to call
这对我来说很重要
when I got out of the meeting, which is kind of a big deal for me
我已经很久没有过想与人分享的急迫感了
since I haven't wanted to share anything with anyone ever.
所以...
So...
- 等等 你能等我一下吗? - 当然
- Wait, can you hold on just one second? - Yeah.
Liv?
Liv?
我动不了了 Jeremy
I can't move, Jeremy.
我可能永远都没法离开这个房♥间
I can't leave this room maybe ever.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
Jeremy
Jeremy.
救救我
Help.
Olivia 你到底在哪里?
Olivia, where the fuck are you?
圣诞季的蜡烛啊 天堂般的存在
The Yuletide candle line. Heaven.
你知道吗
You know, the dripless
不会滴蜡的蜜糖饼干味蜡烛是我们的热销商品?
tapered sugar cookie candle's our best seller?
闻到这样的味道 就像坐在了奶奶的厨房♥
It's just like sitting in Grandma's kitchen.
祝你度过美好的一天
All right, you have a wonderful day
请记住 如果你不买♥♥的话
and just remember, if you ain't buying,
圣诞老公公会哭的哟
Santa's crying.
你可真惨
You're screwed.
真好笑
Very funny.
Esther 我今天早点休息 行吗?
Esther, I'm gonna take my break a little early, okay?
把你的帽子摘下来 好吗?
Take the hat off, will you, please?
你在逗我吗
This is not happening.
从现在开始的一年后 你就要在华盛顿参政了
A year and change from now you're in Washington.
你有什么想法?
What's your vision?
我会给予新墨西哥人自豪感
I'd like to give New Mexicans back a sense of pride.
能够自己做主的自豪感
Pride of ownership in their lives.
让他们重新找到工作
Get them back working.
鼓励他们去追求更远大的梦想
Give them incentives to dream bigger
为了他们自己 也为了他们的孩子
for themselves and their children.
听着 Margaret 这才是我想要的
Look, Margaret, this is what I need.
我在越南有三家工厂
I've got three factories in Vietnam.
现在关税搞得我都要破产了
The tariffs are busting my ass.
我需要一个更好的贸易协议
I need a better trade deal.
我在北达科他州还有矿产 所以...
I own mines in North Dakota and...
无意冒犯 Whitaker先生
With all due respect, Mr. Whitaker,
但我不会为了竞选上议员而随您差使
I wouldn't be running in order to be your errand girl.
听着 我不是让你为理想妥协
Look, I'm not asking you to compromise your ideals.
你的对手 Thomas Nash
Your opponent, Thomas Nash,
他会这么做 但是我还是要赞助你 得到你的关注
he will, but I'm gonna pay to have your ear.
好吧 我想我对您的投资不怎么感兴趣 Whitaker先生
Well, I'm not too sure I'm interested, Mr. Whitaker,
因为这场竞选 不仅有关利益
because this run, it's not about all that.
也是我第一次追求理想 我自己的
It's about me for once. My ideas.
甚至为一些在我遇见Richard前就有想法的事发声
Things I have to say since before I even met Richard.
别大言不惭了 Margeret
Don't be coy with me, Margaret.
你看戏看得够久了
You've watched this game played long enough.
你知道中间的门道
You know how this works.
谢谢您肯听我的想法 Whitaker先生
Thank you for letting me bend your ear, Mr. Whitaker.
感谢您抽空见我 我还要考虑一下
I appreciate your time. I have to think about this.
您到这来做什么?
What are you doing here?
我是说 我知道我走得很急
I mean, I know I left in a hurry
没有提前两周通知大家
without the prerequisite two weeks' notice,
但我真觉得我一天都呆不下去了
but I seriously didn't think I could stand one more day.
Sammy让我把这本自传还给你
Sammy wanted me to give you this autobiography she borrowed.
里面还有你最后一张支票
There's also your last check in there.
亚利桑那的美国邮局都不开门了?
The US Postal Service stop operating in Arizona?
这就是你表示谢意的方式?
Is that what you call gratitude?
我是说 他妈的 Isaiah 我就站在这儿
I mean, God damn it, Isaiah, I'm standing here
一个破烂停车场的中♥央♥
in the middle of this fucking parking lot,
我从来都不会站在一个停车场的中♥央♥
and I don't stand in the middle of parking lots.
你知道吗?
You know what?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
不 不 等等 先生
No, no, wait. Wait, sir.
只是... 我只是...
It's just... I just...
我不知道该干什么
I don't know.
好吧 那这又是什么?
Well, what's this?
这是我的兼♥职♥
It's part-time.
我今天晚些时候有一个跟John McCain办公室的会议
I have a meeting with John McCain's office
事实上
later today, actually,
在大家休假之前
before everyone shuts down for the holiday.
McCain?
McCain?
这就是你所谓的好工作?
Is that your version of a good move?
是的 先生 这就是
Yes, sir, it is.
他是个重要人物
He's still very relevant,
而且就我所知 他还拥护者一众保守党人
and in my mind he embraces a brand of conservatism
这点让我十分赞成
that I really subscribe to.
这是明智之举
It's very sensible.
你知道嘛 在这本你最喜欢的书里?
You know that book you love so much?
有个故事并没有写进去
There's a story that I didn't include.
在我小时候
It's when I was a young kid.
那时还是个小男孩
Really a boy.
有一天晚上我去骑马
I went riding one night on my horse.
那是我的第一匹马 一匹母马
She was my first horse. A mare.
她很漂亮 她刚来我家的时候还小
She was beautiful. I raised her from a colt.
我骑着她路过一条干涸的小溪
We were riding down a dry creek bed
她跌撞了一下
and she stumbled.
我想她可能跌断了腿
I thought she broke her leg.
我下来看了看
I jumped off. I looked at her.
她的脚踝崴了
Ankle was twisted.
我想救她
I wanted to save her.
于是我们回到牧场
So we walked back to the ranch.
一路上她都踉踉跄跄的
She limped all the way.
我想让她待在马厩里
I wanted to put her in the stall
把她抬起来 好让她的那只脚不再承重
and raise her up to get the weight off that foot to help her,
我父亲听到我们回来
but my dad heard us come in.
他走到马厩
He came to the barn,
看了看那脚踝
took one look at that ankle,
向她开了一枪
shot her.
让她不再痛苦
Put her out of her misery.
我没法救她
I couldn't save her.
那是第一次我觉得
That was the first time I really knew
我让别人失望了
that I had let somebody down.
让你父亲失望了
Your father.
我去 不是! 是让那匹马失望了!
No. Jesus! The horse!
噢 对 当然 是那匹马
Oh, right, yeah, of course. The horse.
Isaiah 你真是的
Oh, Isaiah.
真搞不懂你
God, you're a thrill a minute.
Isaiah 有时候我们就是自己身上的伤口
Sometimes, Isaiah, the wounds are all we are.
别让我的伤口成为你的人生
Don't make me yours.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表