剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
- Interesting. - It isn't.
那个
That.
我非常喜欢
I really like that.
干得好 你能继续操她了
Good job. You can keep fucking her.
- 见到我开心吗 - 你不知道我有多开心
- Good to see me? - You have no idea.
- 见到我开心吗 - 你不知道我有多开心
- Good to see me? - You have no idea.
请大家到主厅就座
Please make your way to the main ballroom.
还好吗? 嗨 很高兴见到你
How are you? Hi. Good to see you.
这是Graves总统的演讲稿
Uh, here is President Graves' speech.
给你
Here you go.
Erin 顺便说一下
Oh, Erin, by the way,
你想在风流韵事上搞什么文章就搞吧
do what you want with the affair story.
说真的 那只是个老谣传了
Really, it's an old rumor anyway.
- 不会流传很久的 - 出轨?
- It'll never stick. - Affair?
那只是Margaret Graves 的冰山一角
That's just the tip of the iceberg for Margaret Graves.
我们感兴趣的是这段韵事的小成果
It's the result of the affair that we're interested in.
成果?
Result?
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
前第♥一♥夫♥人♥ Margaret Graves
former First Lady Margaret Graves.
我牙上没东西吧?
Nothing?
没有 大干一场吧 Maggie
Okay, fight the man, Maggie.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
很高兴你们来到这里
What a treat this is.
今天我站在台上
Today I get to stand on this stage
想说一说我最爱的人
and talk about my favorite person.
我的搭档 我的爱人
My partner, my heart,
我生命的另一半
the other half of me.
他也是你们的前总统
He also happens to be your former president,
我的丈夫Richard Graves
my husband Richard Graves.
你们一定要知道一件事
One thing you must know,
最让我感到自豪的是Richard Graves
what I am most proud of is that Richard Graves
并没有因为华盛顿而改变
didn't change for Washington.
而是要求华盛顿为他改变
He demanded that Washington change for him.
不管发生什么 Richard总会站出来
Richard always stood up no matter what.
他坚定地守护他所相信的 从不动摇
He stood up for what he believed and never wavered.
当你在做生命中艰难的决定
When you spend your life making the tough decisions
没有人 我是说没有任何人
that no one, and I mean no one,
愿意去做的那种艰难的决定 做出这样的决定会让你成为一个极易受到攻击的目标
wants to make, you become an easy target.
我的丈夫是我的英雄
My husband is my hero
因为他也要求我 能像他一样站出来
because he demands that I stand up, too.
我的丈夫 你们的前总统
My husband, your former president,
给了我一个分享他的辉煌时刻的机会
granted me the gift of sharing his moment
在现在 在这里 我荣幸地宣布
to let you know here and now
我 Margret Graves
that I, Margaret Graves,
将在我们国家的首都
am declaring my candidacy for the United States Senate
将代表新墨西哥州 正式开始竞选
to represent the great state of New Mexico
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的议员一职!
in our nation's capital!
现在请大家起立
Okay, now, y'all stay on your feet
帮我请他们走上舞台...
and help me get 'em out here...
我的小太阳 Olivia和Jeremy!
my lights, Olivia and Jeremy!
还有2016年罗纳德里根
And the 2016 Ronald Reagan
终身成就获奖者
Lifetime Achievement Award recipient,
我的牛仔 Richard Graves!
my very own cowboy, Richard Graves!
而现在 一切都要结束了
It will all be over now.
Isaiah! 我天啊! 叫救护车!
Isaiah! Oh, God! Call an ambulance!
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表