剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
It's taken some time to get here.
但我们克服了一路上
We've overcome so much.
重重艰难险阻
So many obstacles have been put in our way.
有些人还有法律都想阻止这样的结合
Men and laws trying to prevent this union.
我们翻山越岭
Mountains we've had to climb over.
别激动 小哥儿
Okay, easy, fella.
不管怎么说 我的写稿能力还不如我家老公的一半
Anyway, I am not the speechwriting half of this power couple,
所以我想我就换一种方式吧
so I thought I'd do it a different way.
Maestro
Maestro.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
恭喜你们 好哥们儿
Congratulations, fellas.
你看起来真美
You're beautiful.
我靠
Fuck me.
真诚面对自己...
If I'm being honest with myself...
是我一个永久的目标
that's one of my forever goals...
我和William根本都不会成的 你懂吗?
it was never gonna work out with William. You know what I mean?
我是说 有时候我觉得
I mean, sometimes I feel like
我穿着一件情感的自杀式炸♥弹♥背心
I'm wearing a suicide vest of emotions.
你知道吗? 不是... 不是说我有自杀倾向
You know what I mean? Not like... not like I'm suicidal.
我是说 就像是 在高中一样
I mean, okay, once in high school.
就像是契约一样 所有人都要离我而去了
That was like a pact. Everyone bailed.
就好像是 情感的自杀式炸♥弹♥背心 你知道吗?
I just mean, like, an emotional vest itself, you know?
那背心好像一直在我身上
It's just like on me all the time.
然后 嘭 爆♥炸♥了 炸出来一堆不安全感在这
And then, boom, insecurity is over here,
一堆悔恨在这
resentment over here,
恋母情结也遍地都是
mommy issues just like all over the fucking place.
你理解吗? 我靠
You know? Fuck.
我的心理医生说我处理情感太外在了
My therapist says I process out loud too much.
William以前常说我从不住口
William used to say I could never shut up.
- 我有烦到你吗? - 没有
- Am I being so annoying? - No.
你很纠结
You're complicated.
而你 Olivia 是完美无瑕的复杂
And you, Olivia, are perfectamente complicada.
完美的复杂
Perfectly complicated.
总统先生
Mr. President.
Graves总统 我很希望
President Graves, I would love it
你能和我们一起喝杯酒
if you would join us boys for a drink.
他很荣幸
He would be honored.
- 去吧台吧 - 好吧
- Just go to the bar. - All right.
嘿 Summer
Hey, Summer.
很抱歉打扰您 夫人
Sorry to bother you, ma'am,
但Jonathan Dalton在线等您
but I have Jonathan Dalton on the line.
那个Jonathan Dalton
The Jonathan Dalton.
你能让他30分钟后再打回来
Could you ask him if he could call back
打到我私人电♥话♥上吗?
on my cell phone in about 30 minutes?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我不觉得那位"魔鬼女大兵"在享受他的"成人礼"
I don't think GI Jane's enjoying his bar mitzvah.
我的工作取决于能不能让他去做
My job depends on getting him to do something
他完完全全的拒绝去做的事
he has flat out refused to do
我丝毫不知道怎么改变他的想法
and I have no idea how to change his mind.
在Graves总统的自传里他说
You know, in his biography President Graves says
你必须有能力影响你同辈的人
you have to be able to reach your peers,
和你同龄的人 毕竟他们就是你未来的选民
people your age, since they're your future constituency.
那个兵小伙看起来和你差不多大
Well, soldier boy seems about your age
我敢说他就是你的同龄人 所以你去找到方法打动他啊
and I'd say he's peer adjacent, so find a way to reach him.
你说得轻巧
You make that sound so easy.
难道不应该是这样吗?
Well, shouldn't it be?
你介意吗?
You mind?
人越多越欢乐
The more the merrier.
所有人都走了 谢天谢地
Everyone's leaving. Thank God.
早上还有巡房♥ 我必须回家让保姆走
Rounds in the morning. I have to relieve the sitter.
我会变成南瓜的
I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin.
全都是废话 拜拜 哥们儿姐们儿们
Blah, blah, blah. Bye, guys.
嘿 路上小心 好吗?
Hey, drive safe, okay?
你会留下的 对吗? 拜托你告我诉我你会留下
You're staying, right? Please tell me you're staying.
我想有人陪
I could use some company.
我是指同情爱爱
And by company I mean pity sex.
我的天 够了
Oh, my God. Okay.
我知道你刚从海外保卫祖国回来
So I know that you just got back from serving our country,
- 我很敬佩你 - 谢谢
- so respect. - Thank you.
也许你没有听到你自己说的话
And maybe you're just not hearing yourself,
但你听起来就像是个混♥蛋♥
but you kind of sound like a douchebag.
早上要巡房♥? 那意味着有人生病了
That guy's got rounds? That means that someone is sick
他要去让病人好过一点
and he's going to make them feel better.
那女的必须回家让保姆走?
That chick's got to relieve the sitter?
那意味着有孩子在家里想着他们的爸爸吧妈妈
That means there's kids at home missing their mom and dad
但他们全都放下自己的事来这里了
and they put all that on hold to come here
对你说"欢迎回家 很高兴你没有在外面牺牲"
and say, "Welcome home. Real glad you didn't die out there."
我能理解你 痛苦是真的
Now I get it. The struggle is real.
但人都会长大的 世事就是如此
But people grow up. It's what happens.
还有 他很聪明 只是想好好做他的工作
Also, he's super smart and just trying to do his job,
所以不要再像个混♥蛋♥一样 就听听他说的吧
so stop being a pain in the ass and just listen to him.
还有
By the way,
如果你想来的话 我星期五晚上
I'm going to a really rad
要去个很棒的音乐会
concert Friday night if you want to hang.
当然 我会去的
Yeah, sure. I'd love to hang.
- 好的 - 就这样
- Okay. - Okay.
- 再见 小伙子们 - 再见
- Peace, y'all. - Peace.
还有 告诉总统下次一起喝酒的话
Oh, and tell the president next time we're drinking,
我来挑酒吧
I pick the bar.
我爸认识她?
Dad knows her?
我爸认识她?
Dad knows her?
嘿 吼 嘿 吼
Hey, ho, hey, ho.
恐同的人必须得走
Homophobia has got to go.
和我说老实话 Graves
Tell me the truth, Graves.
你为什么在乎两个男的结不结婚?
Why do you give two shits if two men get married?
放轻松 亲爱的 算了啊
Easy, honey. Come on.
在我这个年纪 屁大点事都是胜利
At my age, any shit's a victory.
你根本不知道你的那些政策都做了些什么好事吧?
You don't have any idea what your policies did, do you?
好了 我觉得我们已经到了...
Okay, you know what? I think we've reached...
没事 我很冷静
Relax. I'm fine.
我们只是两个成年人在谈话而已
We're just two grown men having a conversation.
是吧 总统先生?
Isn't that right, Mr. President?
- 神经病 - Alan 天啊
- Lunatic. - Alan, Jesus.
你想知道我最讨厌什么吗?
You want to know what chaps my ass?
给一帮身在福中不知福
Is giving a history lesson
自以为是的基佬
to a bunch of self-righteous gay men
上一堂历史课
who don't know how good they've had it.
你可以说我食古不化
I may be a dinosaur on this subject,
可是我有我相信的东西
but I believe what I believe.
不管好坏 那是我基因里的
And it's in my DNA, good or bad.
同性恋就是和我合不来
It just doesn't sit well with me.
没有人比你更了解
And no one knows my position
我的观点了 Lawrence
better than you, Lawrence.
我一半的演讲稿是你写的
You wrote half my speeches and sold it.
那是工作
That was work.
这是我的生活
This is my life.
胡话
Oh, horseshit.
我是和男人性♥交♥的 总统先生
I have sex with men, Mr. President.
嗯
Yeah.
插入式的 肛♥交♥
Penetrative, anal sex.
我的天 Lawrence
Oh, Jesus, Lawrence.
你连听这些话都受不了吧 是吧?
You can't even hear the words, can you?
我听着脑子里就想到那些画面
I hear it and then I see it in my head
我真的他妈的受不了
and it just fucks me up.
好吧你猜怎么着? 出柜的门大开着
Well, guess what? The closet door has swung wide open
在你创下的"丰功伟绩"上留下的痕迹
and put a ding in the driver's side of your shiny legacy
是我帮你写的
that I helped write.
天知道我为此失眠过多少个夜晚
God knows, sir, it's given me hundreds of sleepless nights.
不过谁还在乎我怎么想呢?
Who cares what I think anymore, huh?
你们这些人逃过了两件
You fellas had a free pass to two institutions
绝大多数男人害怕的事...
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表