剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
Olivia, this is the therapist, Dr. Schwartz.
噢 你不是吧
Oh, you didn't.
- 谢了 Jimmy - 你没关系哒 总统先生
- Thanks, Jimmy. - You got it, Mr. President.
嗯 Jimmy是个好人
Well, Jimmy is one of the good guys.
所以 完事儿了 不会有报道的
So, it's okay. No report.
- 谢谢您 总统 - 没事没事
- Thanks, Prez. - Sure, sure.
真是烂透了
It just sucks.
我走了 Sammy 去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥需要空间
I'm gone, Sammy. So fuck you and the space you need.
哦 是啊 拿走你那些二♥逼♥的Pearl Jam(乐队)破烂
Oh, yeah, take all your ironic Pearl Jam shit and jet, man,
我受够你的那些占有欲的废话了
'cause I'm done with your possessive bullshit.
你知道跟我一起是什么样的 你知道的
You knew the deal with me.
- 你知道的!- 嘿 大家都冷静
- You knew! - Hey, everybody, calm down.
冷静
Calm down.
是他们吗?
And are these two the ones
邀请你坐私人飞机的人
that have been flying you around on private jets?
- 或许吧 - 哦 别这样
- Maybe. - Oh, no,
实际上 我们之前见过面了
actually,we've already met before.
- 我♥操♥ - 好啊 来啊
- Fuck you. - Okay, fuck me, yeah.
好吧 真的 Heller 你走就好了
Okay, seriously, Heller, you just need to go.
你此生会孤独终老的
You're gonna be alone for the rest of your life
因为你就是个自我封闭又自怨自艾的婊♥子♥
because you're a closed-off, self-hating bitch.
嘿 大傻个 暂停一会儿...
Okay, man, time out for a second...
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Are you fucking crazy?
我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't know.
这种感觉好不?
Isn't this great?
我艹!
Fuck!
- 我知道你有点难过 孩子 - 我勒个去!
- I know why you're upset, kid. - God damn it!
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我爸知道吗?
Does Dad know?
我们不想让你们为此担心
We don't want either of you worrying about this.
也是 我是说 我为什么要担心?
Sure, yeah, I mean, why would I worry?
它并没有阻碍到我啊
It's not like this hasn't stuck to me.
并不像那样 你知道的 这
It's not like, you know, this is,
就像 我身体里的恶魔
like, my own fucking private boogeyman, you know,
他从来没有离开过
that sometimes it never goes away.
去他的吧 我搞得定 搞得定
Fuck this. I got it, I got it.
看 从来没发生过 好吗?
Look. Never happened, okay?
一切都很好 J.叔叔 Jeremy'搞定了
It's all good, Uncle J. Jeremy's been handled.
好吗? 跟你谈话很愉快
Okay? Fantastic talk.
你是谁啊?
Who the fuck are you?
嗯 我想让你们每个人都知道你们父亲还有
So, I want everyone here to know that this depression
你的老公经历的抑郁症是属于正常范畴的
your father and husband is experiencing is totally normal.
我们要尽可能地把
And we're gonna show your
你们对爸爸的爱和支持展现出来
father as much love and support as we can.
- 我从来没见过他的情绪那么低落 - 嘿 宝宝们!
- I have never seen him this low. - Hey, babe!
爸爸回来啦!
Daddy's home!
我的天啊 亲爱的!
Oh, my God, honey!
你到底发生了什么事啊? 你在流血啊
What the hell happened to you? You're bleeding.
- 是啊 - 你去哪儿了?
- Yeah. - Where have you been?
是这样的 我们去英雄救美了
Well, we were defending the honor of a fair lady.
是啊 准确来说
Yeah, it was actually more
是家庭纠纷 夫人
of a domestic disturbance, ma'am.
说到英雄救美 亲爱的 能给我个拥抱吗?
Speaking of honor, dear, may I have a hug?
您好 Graves总统
Hello, President Graves.
我是Sandra Schwartz医生
I'm Dr. Sandra Schwartz.
她是Al Gore's(美国前总统)的精神病医生
She's Al Gore's shrink.
Maggie!
Maggie!
妈妈觉得你会把
Mother thinks you've gone all
你的悲伤全都倾诉给我们听
blow your brains out sad on us.
所以呢 讲真 我一次也就只能哀悼几件事
So, honestly, I can only mourn so many things at once.
亲爱的 我们先坐下来吧
Sweetheart, we're just sitting down,
我们一家人坐在一起
all of us, as a family.
我们还有很多问题要处理的
We have a lot of shit to deal with.
我们要聊一聊
We're just gonna talk.
- 只聊天? - 对啊
- Just talk? - Yes.
所有事都聊
Just talk about everything.
好吧 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
什么病都能治
So, there's a cure for everything
但死亡不能
except death.
我的葬礼都不完全关于我自己
I mean, my funeral will never be about me.
他们也许会宣扬我当总统时做过的事
They maybe romanticize my presidency
或者把我的头像放到总统山上
or might put my face on a mountain,
也可能在总统节的时候纪念一下我
and probably remember me on President's Day,
但是这都与我无关
but I have no control over that.
真正重要的是今天 是当下
What really matters is right now, today,
是这一刻 这一瞬间
this breath, this moment,
帮助我能帮助的任何人
helping whomever I can,
感知这个世界
and feeling everything.
这个角度挺积极的
Well, that seems to be a very healthy perspective.
那么现在轮到我了
Okay, I'll go now.
我要在这个公开讨论会上
I'd like to discuss in this open forum,
说一点今天对我而言有点吹毛求疵(nibbling有小口吃东西的意思)的事情
something that has been nibbling at me today
就像是一个厌食症患者在吃最后一块巧克力...
like an anorexic on her last almond...
我的妈妈为了参选议员而奔走
my mother running for Senate.
我今早提到这事的时候
Okay, you did not even so much as grunt
你也没这么大意见啊
when I mentioned this this morning.
没错 但是你没有真正征求过我们的意见
Yeah, but you didn't really ask us if you should.
你只是告诉我们你要去做这事了
You just sort of told us that you were.
你这样说就大错特错了
That is so not true.
我没法告诉你
I can't even tell you
为了这个做出决定我有多焦虑
how much I've agonized about this decision.
听Olivia怎么说
Let's listen to Olivia.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
你知道这对我意味着什么
You know what this means for me.
意味着我得穿着香奈儿的套装去参加你的竞选
This is campaign stops, Chanel suits,
还要在演讲结束时站在你旁边
standing next to you at the end of speeches
就为了给中产阶级们挥挥手
just waving at the middle class.
如果你不想做的话 可以不做
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我的人生都花费在我不想做
My entire life has been about doing things
但是不得不做的事情上
that I don't want to do, but have to.
我理解不了她
I do not understand her.
完全不能理解
I don't understand her at all.
现在能让我说两句吗?
Can we talk about my shit now?
来换个话题吧 你想说点什么?
Let's take a breath. What would you like to address?
- 关于他 - 老天!又来了
- Him. - Jesus! Here we go.
你才不知道我想说什么
You don't even know what the fuck I was gonna say.
你从来没有倾听过我 你也没有
You never listen to me, either of you.
看看
Watch this.
这几周我在做的
What have I been doing for weeks now
是我非常擅长的
that I'm actually really fucking good at,
而且我能当作一个正规的又
and might be able to make a credible
不会太疯狂的事业的事是什么?
if not also lucrative career out of?
有人知道吗? 根本没有
Anyone? Anyone at all?
除了你 liv
Not you, Liv.
我认为jeremy可能觉得
I think Jeremy might be feeling
你们低估了他的能力
you are undervaluing him.
叮 叮 叮! 答对了
Ding ding ding!
我们想知道你在说什么
We want to know what you're talking about.
算了 没什么
Doesn't matter.
我们正在倾听你!
We're listening to you!
这不是倾听!
It's not the listening.
这就是一个永远停不下来的破机器
It's the fucking machine that doesn't end.
是一个无视事实而狠狠辗过所有真♥相♥
It's the Graves engine
的格拉夫斯牌机器
that just like runs over any grain of truth.
用来干嘛? 保护我们?
And what for, to protect us?
- 谁他妈关心这个? - 够了!
- Who gives a shit? - Okay, enough!
老天!
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表