剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
Ultimately, Your Honor, my client alleges
Olivia 在病理上
that Olivia Graves was pathologically incapable
无法进行真正的亲密性行为
of true human intimacy
因为她无法专注于感情
because it was impossible for her to feel empathy
也不能感受爱
or to feel love.
Rockefeller先生认为她对这些情感
Mr. Rockefeller assumed that these were emotions
完全是一无所知
that she never learned.
你太过分了 Gloria
You are out of line, Gloria.
- Maggie - Graves夫人
- Maggie. - Mrs. Graves.
- 我们需要休息 就现在 - 嗯
- We need a break right now. - Ahem.
法官大人 请给我们一点时间
Judge, give me a moment, please.
Pratt先生 我们能进来吗?
Mr. Pratt, may we come in?
我爷爷想知道你为什么要到这里来
My grandfather wants to know why you're here.
穿过保留区的公路
The highway through the reservation.
Richard Graves公路
The Richard Graves Highway.
是对我们家最后的羞辱
A final insult to my family.
我并没有命名那条公路 但是我愿意帮助你们阻止这件事
I didn't name that road, but I want to help you stop it.
为自己赎罪?
Out of guilt?
不 那条公路是个错误
No, the highway's wrong.
至少违反了两项美国条约
Breaks at least two US treaties.
首先就违反了1868年出♥台♥的《权利法案》
1868 for starters.
而我两项都违反了 钻井采油
Now, I broke them both drilling for oil.
你还有什么没违反的
You broke just about everything.
我对已经过去无能为力
I can't do anything about the past,
但是对于未来我还可以有所作为
but I can do something about the future.
现在 美国政♥府♥就是一个粗心的巨人
Now, look, the US government is a careless giant.
我可以和政♥府♥谈
I can talk to it
因为我也曾经是个巨人
because I was once a giant.
走吧不要再来了
Go and don't come back.
我说 仅仅因为他们无法忘记过去
You know, just because they can't see past the past
不意味着我们就不能帮他们
doesn't mean that we can't still help them.
您还记得莫斯科吗 先生?
Do you remember Moscow, sir?
戈尔巴乔夫 他不想回到对话桌
Gorbachev, he didn't want to come to the table,
你就动用各方力量驾着他回来
so you twisted every arm that held him up
直到他们上了套
until they snapped at the elbow.
是啊
Exactly.
确实如此 Isaiah
Exactly, Isaiah.
你现在能明白我的处境了
You're getting it now, this path I'm on.
没错 Isaiah 第二次机会
A second chance. Yes, Isaiah.
这就对了
That's right.
- 是我 - Olivia 感谢老天
- It's me. - Olivia, thank God.
听到你的声音我真的太高兴了
I'm so happy to hear your voice.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I've been calling you, texting you.
我想接的 我发誓
I wanted to answer, I swear I did.
我跟我在墨西哥的家人联络了
I spoke to my family back in Mexico.
他们让我远离你
They warned me to stay away.
你家人是说吸毒的人吧?
Okay, does family mean drug people?
Olivia...
Olivia...
这真的太奇怪了
Yeah, see, that's weird.
天哪 我是总统的女儿
God, I'm a president's daughter.
- 而你是贩卖♥♥毒品的 - 我们就是我们自己
- You're a drug dealer. - We are who we are.
我不在乎任何人说的 你就是我想要的
And I don't care what anybody says, you are what I want.
但你怎么能如此确定我们之间的感情呢?
But how can you be so sure about us?
我甚至都不确定我是否具备爱人的能力
I mean, Jesus, I don't even know if I'm capable of love.
你当然有
Of course you are.
爱是理解 是接受
Love is understanding. It is acceptance.
自从我们在牧场相遇之后
And that is what you've
你对我的态度
shown me since the moment we met at your ranch.
谁知道我们是谁
Who knows what we are,
但如果你同意 我愿意承担所有的风险
but I will take the risk if you will.
打电♥话♥吧 这是最好的下一步行动了 总统先生
Working the phones, it's the perfect next step, sir.
- Jesus 又转到了语♥音♥信箱 - 好吧
- Jesus, it's another goddamn voice mail. - Okay.
W兄弟 我是Graves
W., Graves here.
我想和你谈谈
Listen, I need to talk to you.
我现在在高速公路上受罪呢
I'm having a hell of a time down here over a highway.
Kissinger 你这个老东西
Kissinger, why, you old creep.
给我机会 我要和你谈谈
Give a shout. I need to talk to you.
Baker 我是Graves
Baker, Graves here.
你怎么样 James? 回我电♥话♥ 拜拜
How you doing, James? Please call me back. Bye-bye.
嗯 我真的非常尊敬James Baker
You know, I really have a lot of respect for James Baker,
但和他不如以前那样有四处都有联♥系♥了
but he's not as connected as he used to be.
我是说 他现在什么关系都没了
As in at all.
我知道我们该做什么
I know what we do.
走 我们开车去镇上
Drive, we're going into town.
这里就像个给因为酗酒而抑郁的人开的劝解会
It's like a convention for the depressed by association.
- 不能笑 要严肃 - 什么?
- Hmm, kill that smile. - What?
这里的每个电♥话♥都能直接接通
Every phone in here has a direct line
路边的精神病院
to the loony bin down the road.
是不是这里的每个人都是去精神病院看望什么人的?
Is everybody staying here visiting someone at the insane asylum?
或者是即将入住
Or they're about to check in.
别别别 咱们还是说说营销吧
Fuck, fuck, let's talk marketing.
你很难过吗? 你认识重罪犯吗?
You feeling down? Do you know a convicted felon?
你... 你喜欢听精神病人
Do you... do you enjoy the dulcet tones
绝望的哭泣声和尖叫声吗?
of desperate weeping and psychotic screams?
你这人真是唐突
You are so offensive
但是唐突的可爱
and yet somehow it's endearing.
或许是因为我住在自己筑起的心墙里
That's basically me in a nutshell.
我是Tasha
I'm Tasha.
Jeremy
Jeremy.
所以你是怎么知道精神病院里面是怎样的?
So who do you know on the inside?
你还记得那个从安阿伯市来
Do you remember that greengrocer
给所有玉米穗都打了毒药的蔬菜水果商吗?
from Ann Arbor, poisoned all the ears of corn?
那个天杀的剥玉米穗乡巴佬州人(美国内布拉斯加州居民之绰号♥)?
The fucking Cornhusker?
一直不太喜欢这个绰号♥
Always hated that name.
天呐 太多人因此而丧命
Jesus. So many died.
曾经有个四世同堂的家庭
There was, like, the four generations of that family
聚在一起野餐
at their big picnic reunion thing.
然后因为毒玉米离世
Gone.
那个蔬菜商是我亲爱的 信主的父亲
That grocer is my sweet, churchgoing dad.
你知道吗 我的父亲杀了上千个人
You know, my father murdered thousands.
不是直接杀的 但他的手上仍然沾满了鲜血
I mean, not directly, but still a shitload of blood on his hands.
你知道吗 最糟心的是
You know, the fucked-up thing is
爸爸在日常生活中是个伟大的父亲
Dad was on a day-to-day basis a great dad.
当然 在他没有给人们的玉米下毒的时候
Sure, when he wasn't poisoning people's corn.
总统先生 非常尊重非常尊重地问一句
With all the respect in the world, Mr. President,
交通运输部副秘♥书♥长♥的
I mean, what part of the title
哪一部分
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Transportation
让你觉得我有做决定
suggests to you that I have any decision-making
或者改变决定的权利?
or changing powers?
不要耍我 你知道该如何做决定
Don't bullshit me. You know how to make decisions.
你做决定 人们来支持
You make a decision, people jump on board.
总统已经打了一些电♥话♥
Yeah, the president's made some calls.
打给一些很重要的人
Calls to some very important people.
但是你显然更明白政♥府♥系统是如何运作的
But clearly you understand how the system works
我们现在有一点时间上的小麻烦
and we're under a bit of a time crunch.
我想让这件事进展地更快一点
Now, I want to get this done fast.
我不想让这该死的路以我的名义开工
I don't want that goddamn road in my name.
人们从总统路驶向地狱(AC/DC乐队名曲"Highway to Hell")
People driving down the Richard Graves Highway to Hell.
高速公路是一个巨大的工程
The highway is a massive job creator
总统 我向你保证
and I can assure you, sir,
我们会发放给Hennepaw的公民合适的补贴的
that the Hennepaw will be fairly compensated.
这是国家土地征收权
It's eminent domain.
我们让所有人因为这个破权利
We've eminent domained an entire population
被迫离开他们的国家
out of their own country.
而现在我们还要粉碎一切他们遗留下来的那一点点东西
And now we're chipping away at what little they have left.
你想这样吗 Nurbin?
Is that right, Nurbin?
嗯?
Is it?
现在立马打电♥话♥
Make the call now.
好吧 娘的
Well, shit.
Graves小姐 你是否在2013年2月
Ms. Graves, in February of 2013,
故意驾驶着你的路虎揽胜
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表