剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
- Hit me. - What?
别傻坐着了 来吧
Don't be daft.Come on.
从这该死的床上下来
Get out of that fucking bed,
挥起你的拳头打我 打在这讨人厌的脸上
and you're gonna punch me right in the fucking face.
让我们来算算总账
Let's clean the slate.
你知道的 你因为我输掉了选举
You know, I lost an election for you.
我欠你一笔账
I cost you your legacy.
所以 拿出你的怨气
So get your balls out of your goddamn pocketbook
站起来 打我脸上!
and get up here and hit me in the face!
你已经慰问过我了 Richard 你的关心我收到了
You've visited, Richard. Kindness noted.
你走吧 出去吧
Go on. Get out.
就算现在你快要死了 也还是我屁♥股♥上的小疙瘩
And now you're gonna die still being a boil on my ass.
我天!
God!
天啊 好痛
Damn, that hurt.
谁叫你下手那么重的 你这臭老头!
Why, you old limey fuck!
你应该看看你的表情
You should have seen your face.
被吓傻了 这一刻真是无价啊!
Utter shock. Priceless!
Trevor 有件事我想要和你说
Trevor, there's something I gotta talk to you about.
听着 我正在经历一些事
See, I've been going through something,
我看事物的方式
the way I see things.
我觉得你能...
I think you'll...
你能理解的
you'll understand.
这也是我唯一想要给你的礼物
And it's the only gift I have left to give you.
真的吗?
Really?
是什么、?
And what gift is that?
Ali 你能帮我个忙
Ali, could you be a dear
去餐厅买♥♥一包薯片
and get me a packet of crisps
和一瓶苏打水回来吗?
and a soda from the cafeteria?
我要一些咸的和甜的东西
I need something salty and sweet.
- 谢谢啦 好小伙 - 好的 先生 当然可以
- There's a good chap. - Yes, sir. Of course.
咸的和甜的
Salty and sweet.
走 走 走 快走!
Let's go! Let's go! Come on, kids.
和首相打个招呼!
Meet the prime minister!
你好啊 先生
Hello, sir.
- 感觉怎么样? - 开心到飞起
- What's up? - Pleasure's entirely mine.
- 喂? - Jeremy
- Yeah? - Jeremy.
我是Emery Rozman 范式人才机构的
This is Emery Rozman, Paradigm Talent Agency.
好的
Okay.
看到你的"日安圣塔菲"播出了 兄弟
Saw your "Good Morning Santa Fe" Appearance, bro.
真是印象深刻啊 "把真♥相♥砸在你脸上"?
Mind blown. "Beat the truth into you"?
如果相机是个小妞的话
If that camera was a chick,
她一定会腿软一个星期的(污 不解释)
she'd be walking bowlegged for a week.
是啊 我是说 你知道的
Yeah, I mean, you know,
我想我在镜头前
I guess I do have a certain ease
表现得确实挺好
in front of the camera.
Jeremy 听着 福克斯 微软全国广播 美国有线电视新闻网
Jeremy, look, Fox, MSNBC, CNN.
将你在节目上的表现... 将你这个总统的儿子 描述为记者
Picture this... son of a president, newsman.
- 就像Wolf Blitzer(CNN记者,新闻主持人)那样? - 是 去他的Wolf
- Like Wolf Blitzer? - Oh, yeah, fuck Wolf!
是像Jeremy Graves一样! 老兄 我告诉你
Like Jeremy Graves! Dude, I'm telling you,
想象一下 哥们儿
just think about it, man.
30年前 我都没能登记投票
30 years ago, I wasn't even registered to vote.
我拥有一家小型电脑公♥司♥和杂♥志♥社
I had a small computer company and a magazine,
我的生意到了不被免税就面临破产的地步
and my business needed tax relief or it was gonna go bankrupt.
然后我遇见了总统Graves
Then I met President Graves,
我被他所鼓舞
and I was inspired.
他不仅在经济政策上有所建树
Not only did Richard Graves' economic policies
帮助我的生意度过难关并不断扩大
help my businesses grow and expand,
他还介绍我认识了他更为优秀的另一半
but he also introduced me to his much better other half.
现在 我有幸将我最好的朋友
And now, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you
Margaret Graves介绍给你们
my great friend Margaret Graves.
不胜感激 Jonathan
Thank you, Jonathan.
还不错
Not so bad.
我能行
I can do this.
还不错
Not so bad.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
没门 这绝对不可能
No way. It's not gonna happen.
我很抱歉 但是我决不会把
I'm sorry, sir, but no scenario exists
你和前首相大人
where I leave you and the former prime minister
在没有特勤处保镖的照看下
in the middle of Baltimore
独自留在巴尔的摩的
with no Secret Service detail whatsoever.
呵 这不就发生了吗 Isaiah 我就在这
Oh, it exists, Isaiah. This is it.
现在 我就要走过去
Now, I'm going over there and I'm gonna sit
跟我的老朋友坐在一起 喝上一杯
with my old friend and have a slice,
然后我就把他送回医院去
and then I'm going to deposit him back to the cancer bank.
我欠他太多了
I owe him big-time.
所以你现在要不滚开 要不我就炒了你
So now fuck off or you're fired.
- 炒了我? - 是的
- Fired? - Yes.
- 你是认真的 先生? - 是的
- Really, sir? - Yes.
Iz 没事的 他是大人了
Iz, it's okay. He's a grown man.
你要学着放手
You can loosen your grip a little.
不 Sammy 我的工作就是看紧他
No, Sammy, my whole job is about the grip.
这就是我的工作 牢牢看住他
It's what it is. Hold on to him.
无论发生什么 都不让他走
Never let go, no matter what.
行 所以现在你有时间跟我一起了
Okay, so now you get to spend some time with me,
而且老实说...
and to be honest...
什么?
What?
我要你跟我走
I need you to come with me.
- 去哪儿? - 一会你就知道了
- Where? - You'll see.
Trev 你怀念那会儿吗?
Trev, do you ever miss it?
我们翻手为云覆手为雨
The power to change events,
左右舆♥论♥方向?
you know, affect the conversation?
也就一开始会怀念 后来就不会了
Oh, at first, but not for years, really.
我们都是过去时了 Richard
We're old leather chairs, Richard.
现在我们老有所依 变得毫无激♥情♥
Dependable. Unexciting.
这不再是我们的时代
This world isn't meant for us.
但我们成就了这个时代 不是吗
But we made this world, right?
- 我知道你这表情 - 什么表情?
- Now, I know that look. - What look?
不 不 这表情出现只有两种情况
No, no, that's the "Ooh,
"让我们先发制人去干预他国"
let's pre-emptively invade a foreign nation!"
或"Trev 我们应该施行经济制裁吗?"
Or "Please, may we impose economic sanctions, Trev?"
就是这表情让我生不如死
That look is what my nightmares are made of.
如果这表情真有什么含义 那这表情的意思是帮你重获自♥由♥
If anything, this look will set you free.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
我觉得这群人钱太多
I think these people have way too much cash
不知道花在哪儿
and no idea where to stick it.
演讲很精彩 Margaret
Fantastic speech, Margaret.
Annie 谢谢你
Annie, thank you.
真的很精彩 不过说真的 您的演讲稿
Well, then again, they're just words on a page
在您精彩的讲演之前 只是一张纸上的几个词而已
until they come out of your mouth.
Lawrence Mills Annie Novak
Lawrence Mills, Annie Novak.
你们认识彼此吗?
Do you two know each other?
- 是的 - 是
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
我没想到你会来这儿
I'm really surprised to see you here.
我会一直缠着你
Oh, well, I'm going to be everywhere
直到你答应我
until I hopefully get a yes.
我还需要点时间 Annie
I need more time, Annie.
我还没跟我的孩子们谈过
I haven't even talked to my kids.
我明白 但我们的时间不多了
I understand, but our window is closing.
我们还有一个多月的时间 所以不到最后一刻我不会放弃
We have about a month, so I am gonna pitch until it slams shut.
听着 Thomas Nash就是噩梦
Look, Thomas Nash is a nightmare.
他的选票还在增长
His polls are rising.
我知道 每个人都忧心忡忡
I know. Everyone's worried.
不是你当选 就是他当选
If it's not you, it's going to be him,
党里担心
and the party's afraid
我们会丢失席位
that we're going to lose the seat
输给这个煽动恐慌的政♥治♥家
to this fear-mongering demagogue.
我知道了 我现在必须得失陪一下
Okay, I have to step inside really quickly.
- 在这里见到你很高兴 Annie - 好
- It was great to see you, Annie. - Okay.
- 你说的我都听到了 - 好的
- And I heard everything you said. - Okay.
"吹吧 风啊 吹向你的脸颊!
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表