剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
就是我
I did this.
这可不是我写的
This has nothing to do with what I wrote.
我不知道多少人
I don't know how many people died
在那时 因为我成为了一个政♥治♥机器
because my political machine at that time
满脑子都是"干 死人又不会投票" 而因癌症去世
just figured, "Hell, dying people don't vote."
华盛顿的数学就是这么玩儿的
That's the dirty Washington calculus.
现在你们想要真♥相♥?
Now, you want the truth?
好的 你们的政♥府♥
All right, your government spends
花了45亿在癌症研究上
about 4.5 billion on cancer research.
女士们 先生们 那都是放屁
Ladies and gentlemen, that is bullshit.
放个屁就有这么多钱
That is just walking-around money.
要是他们能
How about they take
把那花在了明年新研制的军用飞机上
that $81 billion they plan on spending
810亿拿出来
on new military aircraft next year
分到癌症研究头上呢?
and move it down to cancer research?
这么搞 我打包票 我发誓
You do that, and I guarantee you, I promise you,
这个病 十年 就能治好
we would have a cure for this disease within a decade.
我会帮助你们达到这个目标
And I will help you get there,
因为我觉醒了
because I'm awake now.
我觉醒的不能再觉醒
I'm wide awake.
我发誓 直到我死的那一天
And I promise you, until the day I die,
我都会是你们的代言人
I will be your biggest advocate,
你们希望的灯塔
your beacon of hope,
你们天杀的大美♥利♥坚♥总统!
your goddamn president!
你是一个勇敢的小女孩
You are such a brave little girl.
这缩写的意思是"黑人入口"
"Black men enter here."
- 我的天啊 - 他是个坏蜀黍
- Oh, my God. - He's a monster.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表