剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
did you intentionally drive your Range Rover
撞上了Rockefeller先生的阿斯顿·马丁
into Mr. Rockefeller's Aston Martin?
是的
Yes.
同年5月
And then in May of that same year,
你是否因为我的当事人拒绝和你亲近
did you throw a priceless Ming vase at my client
而将一个明代的无价花瓶扔向了他
because he declined your offer to be intimate with you
还是向着一个对他来说极其疼痛的部位?
in a certain very painful position?
是的
Yes.
还有去年
And just last year,
你是否衣冠不整地闯进了会议室...
did you storm into a boardroom in a negligee...
是的 行了吗? 是的 Gloria Allred
Yes, okay? Yes, Gloria Allred.
你所有问题的答案都是 是的
Yes to all of it.
法官 我能和我的当事人交流一下吗?
Judge, can I have a minute to confer with my client?
不用了 Jacob 谢谢
No, thank you, Jacob.
- 你在做什么? - 结束这一切
- Okay, what are you doing? - Ending this.
天啊 我是说 从我见到你的那一刻起 Billy
Jesus, I mean, from the moment I met you, Billy,
我以为我们是最合适的一对
I thought we were right for each other.
因为我们的处境相同 经历过同样的事情
Because we came from the same place, the same things.
我们了解彼此 就像身处同一个战壕的战友
We understood each other like soldiers in a foxhole
荣归祖国之后
who get home from it all and
才意识到他们之间没有共同之处
realize that they don't have anything in common.
我们其实并不爱对方
Neither of us really wanted this.
这一切让人太始料未及
It felt expected.
也许你是对的
And maybe you're right.
可能我不够爱我的丈夫
Maybe I was incapable of loving my husband.
但爱上他或者爱上任何一个人都是我曾无法预料
But loving him or anyone was never really expected of me.
但我开始改变了
But that's starting to change
你知道为什么吗?
because you know what?
过去的我已经被火烧死了
Little Livy burned up in a fire
还有 我这个即将变成Rockefeller的前妻的人
and the soon to be ex-Mrs. Rockefeller
跟一个墨西哥毒品贩子搞在了一起
is fucking a Mexican drug dealer
对他来说 爱是可以预料的 也是被需要的
for whom love is expected and probably required.
不论你写什么我都会签字
I'll sign whatever you want.
我不要他的一分钱
And I don't want a penny of his money.
记得要快乐
Just be happy.
好吗?
Okay?
高速公路的开工已经决定了
The highway's a done deal.
高速公路将会横穿你们的土地 没错
It'll pass right through your land, yes,
但你们会有更多的补贴费
but now with a higher payment.
是以前的两倍
Twice as much.
你说你想帮助我们 但是你不知道如何做
You say you want to help, but you don't know how.
如果你真的想 我会教你
If you are willing, I will show you.
我们通过喝茶来召唤神灵
We drink the tea to summon the spirit.
如果你是对的 造物主会告诉你该怎么做
If you are true, the Creator will show you the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 闻起来很香
Ooh, smells delicious.
有点苦 挺有意思
Oh, bitter. Funny.
这绝对不是菊花茶
That's definitely not a chamomile.
这是中国的乌龙茶吗?
Is it a Chinese oolong, maybe?
真有趣
Interesting, though.
我有点恶心 有点奇怪
Ooh, definitely nauseous. That's curious.
- 这是佩奥特掌(仙人掌的一种) - 啥东西?
- Peyote. - What?
我天 佩奥特掌?!
Jesus, peyote?!
那是一种麻♥醉♥药♥ 总统先生
Sir, that's a schedule one narcotic.
当然了 不然你以为这一切是要干什么?
Of course. What the hell else did you think this was about?
我的天!
Oh, my God!
妈? 妈 我找不到...
Mom? Mom, where...
天哪 妈 吸气呼气
Oh, my God. Mom, breathe.
妈 过来 坐下
Mom, come here. Just sit down.
保持呼吸 吸气呼气
Keep breathing. Just breathe.
就像你教我的那样
Just like you always taught me.
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
我可能是吃了什么不对的东西
I just think I ate something that didn't agree with me.
还是说知道了你女儿是什么样的人
Or learning who your
让你觉得真心恶心
daughter really is made you literally nauseous.
不准那么说 Olivia
Don't say things like that, Olivia.
该死的 我讨厌你那么说 我知道你是什么样的人
God damn it, I hate when you do that. I know who you really are.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你看起来一团糟
Well, you're a mess.
是我把你推进你婚姻的火坑吗?
Did I push you into that marriage?
还好吧 一点点
I mean, ish.
告诉我该怎么帮你
Tell me how to help you.
如果我有所求
If I want something
那样东西又对我十分重要
and it's important to me,
那你一定要同意
then that has to be okay.
因为如果不那样我会永远不快乐
Because otherwise I'm never gonna be happy.
我需要自♥由♥
I need to be free.
妈...
Look...
我知道你说你要竞选的时候我表现得像个不折不扣的贱♥人♥
I know I was a total bitch about it,
但是我相信你会成为一名超牛的参议员
but I think you're gonna be a kick-ass senator.
所以打电♥话♥给那个穿短裙的女人...
So call that woman in the sensible skirts...
告诉她
and you tell her
你的回答是他妈的肯定的
that your answer is hell fucking yes.
跟他拼了 Maggie
Fight the man, Maggie.
嗨
Hi.
那不是乌龙茶 Sammy
It wasn't oolong, Sammy.
我是说 我就喝了几口
I mean, I only had a couple sips,
但是那可是麻醉剂
but still it's a schedule one narcotic.
我是说 如果我还想在政♥府♥部门工作的话
I mean, I'll never pass a high security clearance
我就永远别想通过高级安全检查
if I ever want to work at the state department.
我都快不认识自己了 你知道吗?
I barely recognize myself, you know?
我现在抱着一只山羊
I mean, I'm cuddling with this goat
它也不介意 你知道吗?
who seems to be okay with it, you know?
等一下 等一下 等一下 山羊?
Wait, wait, wait. A goat?
等一下 你在说什么? 你在哪?
Wait, what are you talking about? Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以给你点儿提示 你能来吗?
I mean, maybe I could drop a pin and you could come?
Harlan Pratt
Harlan Pratt.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
有时候战争已经输了
Sometimes the battle is already lost.
而有时候它只是站在了
Sometimes it's just standing
正确的重要的那一方
on the side of what is right that is important.
Treadwell
Treadwell.
我还是不能相信
I still can't believe this.
我真的很难过 Sammy
I'm really sad, Sammy.
事实上
Truth is,
你也应该难过
you should be sad, too.
为什么?
Why?
你知道为什么
You know why.
Iz 躺下来 我们一起等你恢复 好吗?
Iz, just lay back down and we'll wait this out together, okay?
- 一起? - 对呀
- Together? - Yeah.
我们永远不会在一起
We're never gonna be together.
什么?
What?
Iz 你迷糊了
Iz, you're tripping.
你不懂
You don't get it.
什么... 我不懂什么?
What... what is there to get?
我们以为我们只是为了寻开心
I thought we were just having fun.
- 我没有... - 就是呀 开心
- I don't... - Exactly, yeah, fun.
我们永远不会在一起
We're never 真正really gonna be together.
我会成为国会议员
I'm gonna be a congressman
或是国务卿 甚至是总统 Sammy
or a secretary of state or even president, Sammy.
所有 你的一切 纹身
All this, all this on you, the tattoos,
耳洞 你过的生活
you know, the piercings, the life you've lived,
而我我生活在保守的环境里
the conservative world I live in.
算了吧
Come on.
你现在是认真的吗?
Are you serious right now?
你知道别人会怎么说吗?
You know, what would people say?
接着喝 喝到脑子清醒
Here, keep drinking this until you stop spinning.
等等 等等 你要去哪?
Wait, wait. Where are you going?
混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表