剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
温柔的灵魂
Tender souls.
他们的父子情在经过一次
This father-son bond was cemented
差点成为悲剧的事件之后进一步加深
over a would-be tragedy
那悲剧给Richard Graves留下的阴影到今天仍挥之不去
that haunts Richard Graves to this very day.
没有哪个人会看见枪管
No man looks down the barrel of a gun
还不害怕
and doesn't feel fear.
但是我选择了竞选公共职务
But I chose to run for public office.
没有哪个五岁的男孩
And no five-year-old boy
会选择看着自己的父亲...
chooses to watch his dad...
没事的 Jeremy
Yeah, ahem, it's all right, Jeremy.
我儿子当时在场
My son was there.
你知道 你从来没提过那天的事 从来没有
You know, you've never spoken about that day before, like, ever.
你觉得我们也许可以
You think maybe we could
坐在一起 聊聊这事什么的吗?
get together and talk about it or something?
我做不来 儿子
Oh, I can't, son.
我是说 我不想谈论过去发生了什么事
I mean, I don't want to talk about what was or what happened.
我再也做不来了 儿子
I just can't do it anymore, son.
你父亲比较倾向于不去触碰他痛苦的回忆
Your father tends to compartmentalize his pain.
去你大爷的 哥们儿 行吗?
Fuck you, man, okay?
怎么了 Emery?
Yeah, what's up, Emery?
这世上最他妈牛逼的经纪人我本人在风暴网站
The best fucking agent that ever lived got you a sit-down
给你搞到了跟Doug Johnson访谈的机会
with Doug Johnson at The Storm Network.
我跟你说过什么? 你的所作所为
What did I tell you? This thing you're doing,
你这种去他妈的我爹 去他妈的全世界的言论
this fuck who my father was, fuck everybody thing,
你引起的这股剧烈的愤青范儿
this super amazing hate you're channeling,
他们给你提供了份工作合同
they're offering you a contract.
- 你自己的节目 - 什么?
- Your own show. - What?
给你预订了七点飞洛杉矶的航♥班♥ 能到吗?
You're booked on the 7:00 to LA. Can you get there?
好的 好的 当然
Uh, yeah, yeah, of course.
你就当我现在已经出门了 太感谢你了
Just consider me out the fucking door. Thank you so much.
谢谢 谢谢你 Emery
Thank you. Thank you, Emery.
- 爸爸! - 什么事?
- Hey, Dad! - What?
没什么
Nothing.
瞅瞅你们俩
Look at the two of you.
就跟同一个豆荚里的豆子似的 知道吗?
It's like peas in a fucking pod, you know?
妈的 我走了
Fuck it, I'm out. Yep.
妈的 我走了
Fuck it, I'm out.
都走了
Everybody's out.
Chuy 别忘了你的天平
Chuy, don't forget your scale.
你犯了个巨大的错误啊 伙计
Big, big mistake, esé.
好的 Rosa
Okay. Rosa.
Maria 拿上一点车上零食
Maria. Just some car snacks.
路上吃 祝你们卖♥♥药好运
For the road. Good luck with the drugs.
你的妻子一直有些小心谨慎
Your wife's been a bit cagey,
对她可能进行也可能不进行的
dancing around a Senate campaign
议员竞选活动闪烁其词
that may or may not be happening.
你是她这样做的原因吗?
Are you the reason?
我全力支持Margaret
Margaret has 100% of my support
各个方面都是 不论她做什么
on all fronts, no matter what she does.
但是您最近做了一些非常不符合格拉夫斯风格的事情
But you've recently taken to making some very un-Gravesian moves.
您看起来固执地坚持
You've appeared hell-bent
一些与你曾经倡导的政策
on what some would say is reversing policies
完全相反的事情
that you yourself put into motion.
我是指 例如
I mean, for example,
公开诋毁您自己对于
publically denouncing your own economic strategy
对于癌症研究拨款提出的经济战略
on monies allocated for cancer research.
时代在变化 需要变化
Times change, needs change.
但是这个国家的大部分人相信的
But much of what this country believes
现代美国保守主义
about modern American conservatism
正是建立在
flows from the very river
您执政时提倡的理念之上的
that you set in motion while you were in office.
对于追随您这么多年的人♥民♥
What do you say to people
你要跟他们说些什么吗?
that have followed you all these years?
我觉得我们可以将他们称为"格拉夫斯圣军"
I guess we call them the army of Gravesanites,
这些青年老少 一代代政客
the young and old, the generation of politicians
的政♥治♥理念 都是以您
who've based their political philosophies
总统任期时的观念为基石的
on your tenure as president.
我会告诉他们 振作起来
I'd tell them to get a life.
- 振作起来? - 没错
- Get a life? - Yes.
振作起来过自己的生活
To get their own life.
你看 从我作为总统这样一个狭隘的角度
Look, viewing the world through the narrow perspective
来看世界是只会走死胡同
of my presidency is a dead end.
这个军队 你说的 他们对于自己装作去理解
You got this army, you say, spouting ideology
的理念喋喋不休
that they pretend to understand.
在这个房♥间里 我有最忠实的信仰者
I've got one of those true believers right here in this house
为我工作
working for me.
但谁说我都是对的?
But who said I was right?
有谁说过吗? 反正我没说过
Who said that? Not me.
你知道的 Martin
You know, Martin,
保守主义或者自♥由♥主义 都无关紧要
conservative or liberal, it doesn't matter.
如果你的观念都是由
If all you are is a sum total
别人的信仰构成的
of what somebody else believes,
那你谁都不是
then you're no one.
所以我猜 到最后
So I guess in the end,
我会告诉他们 振作起来
I'd tell them all to get a life.
我们结束了
And we're out.
振作起来
Get a life.
总统先生 谢谢您
Mr. President, thank you.
谢谢 Martin
Thank you, Martin.
谢谢 谢谢伙计们 谢谢你们
Thanks. Thanks, guys. Thank you.
Martin 太谢谢你了
Martin, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到了吗 小子? 那就是对的 感觉对极了
You see, kid? That's right. That felt right.
那才像回事儿
That's what it's about.
现在我们欠自己一个奖励
Now that we owe ourselves a treat,
给我来一杯威士忌 别加冰 小子 给你自己也倒一杯 怎么样?
get me a whiskey, neat, kid, and pour yourself one, okay?
要倒你自己倒
Get it yourself.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你听见我的话了
You heard me.
你知道 我只是... 我必须要问
You know, I just... I have to ask.
您说的是我吗?
Is it just me?
您只针对我吗 先生?
Do you just resent me, sir?
还是说每个相信过您的人都应该振作起来?
Or should everyone who's ever believed in you just get a life?
什么?
What?
我只是格拉夫斯军队里一个真诚的信仰者吗?
Am I just a true believer in the army of Graves?
对于您来说是个无关紧要的人 先生?
Just a faceless person to you, sir?
这是怎么了?
What's going on here?
你知道 我来到这里是因为我敬仰您 先生
You know, I came here because I admired you, sir,
我希望能从我敬仰的人身上学习到些东西
and I wanted to learn from someone that I admired.
但事实却是我几乎都认不出我自己了
But the truth is I don't even recognize myself anymore.
这个人不是我
I'm not this person.
那些我为您冒的风险
The risks that I've taken for you,
伤害过的人 撒过的慌
the people that I've hurt, the lies that I've told,
我只是... 这个人不是我 先生
I'm just... I'm not this person, sir.
你知道 我相信我所相信的
You know, I believe what
因为这对于我是有意义的
I believe in because it makes sense to me.
那是我自己
It's who I am.
而一直以来 我只是希望我所了解的那个总统
And all this time I was just hoping that the president I knew
还依然在你身体里的某个地方 因为我相信那个人
was still in there somewhere because I believed in that man.
我相信过你
I believed in you.
好吧那是你自己的选择 Isaiah
Well, that was your own choice, Isaiah.
你知道 我也试着教过你
You know, I've tried to teach you,
但你并没有跟我学
but you just do not learn.
你把自己锁在恐惧当中
You're locked up in fear.
你的人生他妈败局注定
You're a lost fuckin' cause.
你才是那个败局注定的人 先生
No, you're the one who's lost the cause, sir.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I don't know
你以为你是谁 年轻人
who you think you are, young man.
我跟你说过什么? 我警告过你不要太浪漫主义
What did I tell you? I warned you not to romanticize.
这不是你父亲 你也不是我们家庭的一份子
This is not your father. You are not a member of this family.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表