剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
我正在读你的书
I've been reading your book.
就当从Isaiah那借来的
Sort of borrowed it from Isaiah,
现在我觉得我懂了
and I actually think I get it now.
那小子就像你这个弗兰肯斯坦的科学怪人
That kid was like your own Frankenstein's monster.
你看 这里你写到
I mean, here you said,
"政♥治♥跟电影没啥两样
"Politics is not much different than the movies.
你跟你的赞助商
You and your spouse are cast
扮演着选民心中的你们
in the roles the electorate expect to see you in.
个人形象是你传达信息的第一步
Image is the beginning of your message.
你的形象就是你的招牌"
It's your brand."
很可悲 但这是事实
Unfortunate, but true.
不 确实可悲 没别的了
No, that's unfortunate. Period.
听着 我一直很支持你的做法
Look, I've been loving what you've been doing
能成为其中的一部分 我感觉真的很棒
and it's been pretty fucking amazing being a part of it,
但是 老头 你一直忙着
but, man, you've been so busy
试图去填补你挖下的那些坑
trying to fix the world that you fucked up,
你忘了还有人活在那些坑里
you forgot that there are people that live in it.
所以既然Isaish走了 好好想想在他为你工作之初
So as far as Isaiah goes, look back to who he was
他是个怎样的人
when he first started working for you.
你令他心碎 同是也令那些支持你的人心碎
You broke him and broken people run.
在那些你想道歉的人中
Of all the people that you feel you may owe an apology to,
他可能就应该是道歉名单上的第一个
he just might be at the top of your list.
这是真的
It's been real.
这女的真有趣
Interesting girl.
我第二篇学术论文研究的就是斯德哥尔摩综合征
I did my second dissertation on variances of Stockholm syndrome.
- 你被解雇了 - 你说啥?
- You're fired. - What?
解雇了
Fired.
这一切真的发生了 朋友们
It's really happening, guys.
必须的 就跟你的Jimmy Choos(高端奢侈品牌)一样真实
You bet your Jimmy Choos it's happening.
现在 如果我们真的要在RPAC上发表竞选声明
Now, if we're serious on making the announcement at RPAC,
留给我们的时间不多了 更不要说
there's very little time, not to mention
近期的选票显示 我们比预期要低一点
the recent polls that just came in are lower than expected.
我不明白 我的公众形象一直很好
I don't understand. I've always polled so well with the public.
那是当然的 别让这点小事干扰到你
Of course you do. Don't let this one bring you down.
人总是易变的 他们只是想再了解你一下
People are fickle. They just want to get to know you again.
希望如此
I hope so.
好的 我们需要着重于你的宣言 就像昨天那样
Well, we need to land on your message, like, yesterday.
"为了新墨西哥而发展美国"
"Moving America forward for New Mexico."
这到底什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
我们调查过了 大家都以为自己知道这话是什么意思
We tested it. People think they know what it means.
别忘了你跟Chet Whitaker的会议
Don't forget your meeting with Chet Whitaker
就在市中心 几个小时之后
downtown in a couple of hours.
他还是个未知数...
He's not a done deal...
他还未公开表明将会支持谁
publically undecided as to where he's putting his money.
他已经跟Nash会过面了 他也想考虑考虑你怎么说
He's already met with Nash. He wants to see you dance.
得了吧 Whitaker是个守旧的有钱老头
Come on, Whitaker's an old establishment money guy.
他不可能接受得了Nash
He can't possibly take Nash seriously.
好 不管他能不能接受
Well, whether he does or not,
他现在将你视为总统夫人 而不是候选人
he sees you as the wife, not the candidate.
还有我们为什么不聊聊Jonathan Dalton?
And why aren't we discussing Jonathan Dalton?
没什么理由不同时在两个大佬身上捞点好处
There's no reason two fat cows shouldn't be milked.
还不到时候 只是... 我们需要深思熟虑
Not yet. I just... we need to be careful and considered.
不管怎么说 欢迎你们
Anyway, welcome, y'all.
到这来 告诉我你们都叫什么
Come on over here and tell me your names.
我是Margaret
I'm Margaret.
噢 我的天
Oh, boy.
我♥操♥
God damn it.
没关系 烤箱里还有一只
It's okay. I've got another one in the oven.
嘿 别担心 没关系的 宝贝
Hey, no worries. It's okay, babe.
听着 亲爱的
Um, listen, babe,
我喜欢你乐观的态度
I love your positivity,
难道就没什么事情
but isn't there anything that would
会让你... 感到不开心吗?
or could make you, I don't know, unhappy?
因为好事总伴随着坏事
'Cause there's always some bad with the good.
你知道的 总会有事让人抓狂 不是吗?
You know, something to bitch about, right?
不 对我来说没有这种事
No, not really.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
- 嘿 兄弟 - 没吐出来
- Hey, bro. - False alarm.
Chuy!
Chuy!
噢 我的天 太惊喜了!
Oh, my gosh. What a surprise!
你要跟我们一起吃晚饭吗?
Oh, are you gonna stay for dinner?
留下来陪我们! 我就喜欢这样
Company! I love it.
我们没准还会是体面的主人 能好好招待招待你(如果烤箱里的火鸡没糊的话)
And we might be able to feed you like proper hosts.
帮我祷告这只火鸡成功吧
Say a little prayer.
我的天
Holy shit.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我是不是在做梦
I don't believe it.
您... 您是...
You... well, you're...
是的 Miller女士 我是...
Yes, Mrs. Miller, I'm...
不 不需要告诉我您是谁
No, you don't have to say who you are.
我认识您
I know who you are.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
没人会相信发生了什么
Nobody's gonna goddamn believe this.
真不好意思
Sorry.
听着 我的会计告诉我
Listen, my accountant talked to me
他说Isiash请他把支票
and he said that Isaiah had asked him
寄到这里
to send his check here.
所以 您亲自把它带过来了?
So, what, you brought it yourself?
不管怎样我都得到路过普雷斯科特(美国亚利桑那州一城市) 然后去跟州长会谈
I had to come over to Prescott anyway to talk with the governor.
当然 跟州长会谈 因为你可是你啊
Of course, the governor. 'Cause you're you.
哇 好 所以 这就是Isaish长大的地方
Wow, okay. So, this is where I raised Isaiah.
- 嗯哼 - 这些都是他的照片
- Uh-huh. - And these are pictures of him here.
- 是啊 - 我花了40个小时才将他生出来
- Yeah. - I was in labor for 40 frickin' hours.
都怪他的头跟壶铃一样大
His head was as big as a kettlebell.
- 听上去挺痛的 - 是的
- Ouch. - Yes.
您要坐一会儿 顺便来点汽水吗?
Would you like to sit and have a Fresca?
- 好的 当然 太好了 - 您真是太帅了
- Yes. Sure. Fine. - You're so handsome.
就坐在...坐那儿吧
Um, just sit... you can sit there.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Okay.
坐得舒服吗?
Comfortable? There.
您知道吗 我脑补了1000遍
You know, I thought 1,000 times
如果给我这个机会见到您
about what I would say to you
我会对您说什么
if I ever got the chance.
您知道吗 您当上总统的时候我才20多岁
You know, I was in my twenties when you first ran for president.
- 噢 - 然后我听了您的演讲
- Oh. - And then I heard you speak.
一听到您的演讲 我就懂了
The moment I heard you speak, I knew.
我能明白您的立场是什么
I understood what you stood for,
您要为我们做什么
what you were gonna do for us.
所以从那时起 我就知道我必须帮助您 宣传您的理念
So that's when I knew I had to help spread your word.
你知道吗? 总统很重要
You know? Presidents matter.
我一直在Isaish面前强调 总统 他们很重要
It's what I always tell Isaiah. Presidents, they matter.
毫无疑问
Absolutely.
抱歉 这一切来得太突然了
Sorry, too much information.
我到底怎么了?
What the hell?
好了 我冷静下来了
Oh, okay.
- 所以 您实话实说吧 - 你说啥?
- So let me have it. - I'm sorry?
我儿子他...
My kid is...
- 他老是犯错 - 确实
- he's professional to a fault. - Mm-hmm.
有一天突然回到家 辞去了那份我打小就想让他
Comes home from the job that I dreamt for him
去做的工作
since before he was born
现在没了工作 也不告诉我为什么
without that job and doesn't say why.
说来话长
It's complicated.
我是说 Isaish对自己有很高的要求
I mean, Isaiah has really high values.
同是他还(对我)有许多(我无法达到的)期望
He also has a lot of unmet expectations.
您知道吗 总统先生
You know, President,
我一生中碰到的男人 有些非常糟糕
I've known some real shitty men in my life.
事实上 我碰到的所有男人们都很糟糕
All of them, actually.
所以您应该能懂 我为什么...
So you see, that's why...
我为什么会觉得十分幸运
that's why I felt real lucky
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表