剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
get run up on and Glocked.
Liv 你不要再看那些讲毒品的电影了
Liv, I need you to stop watching drug movies.
- 我他妈认真的 - 可看那些电影让我感觉离他更近了
- I'm fucking serious. - It makes me feel close to him.
看着我 你要整理好你那些破事儿
Okay, look at me. You need to pull your shit together
因为你即将见我的未来女朋友
'cause you're about to meet my potential girlfriend at a time
终于有一次我的人生不再是个装满烂事的黑洞了
in my life where for once my future isn't a black hole of shit
而我不会一直沉浸在不确定中 听懂了吗?
and I'm not drowning in uncertainty, okay?
我不可以让任何事使我的人生脱轨
And I can't let anything derail me.
不管是这个家还是你死了的男朋友 不可以
Not this family or your dead boyfriend. Nothing.
至少 我还得装作有一丝希望 不是吗?
At the very least, I deserve the illusion of hope, don't I?
- 嗨 Iz - Sammy
- Hey, Iz. - Sammy.
你看起来很不一样
You look so different.
这不是贬义 我完全没有说不好的意思
Not in a bad way. I do not mean that in a bad way.
我懂 疯了是吧?
I know, crazy, right?
见到你真好
It's really good to see you.
对啊 见到你真好
Yeah, it's good to see you, too.
你在这里做什么?
So what are you doing here?
总统以私人宾客的身份邀请我了
The prez invited me as his personal guest.
我想他是想我
Yeah, I guess he wanted
听听你写的演讲稿吧
me to hear this speech you've been writing.
- 噢 嗯 - 他说那会是
- Oh, yeah. - He says it's gonna be
他做过最好的演讲
the best one he's ever given.
别给我这么大压力哈
Oh, no pressure there.
被邀请的感觉真好
It was nice to be invited.
很对不起 Sammy 真的 很对不起
I'm sorry, Sammy. I'm so, so sorry.
我从来没有想过要伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
- 可是你伤害了 - 我知道
- But you did. - I know.
相信我 我真的知道
Believe me, I know.
我真的是很喜欢你
I really liked you.
你心地那么好
You were kind and so sweet,
而且我的生命里没有很多
and that's not something
这样的人 你懂吗?
I've not known too much of, you know?
你能这么善良真的特别难得...
And it was amazing how different you were...
至少在你伤害到我之前
until you weren't.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
我明天一早就走了
I'm leaving first thing in the morning.
要改变一下环境 你懂吧?
Need a change of scenery, you know?
不是吧 天啊 真的吗?
Oh, my God, really?
- 恩... - Graves总统!
- Well... - President Graves!
- Graves总统! - Graves总统!
- President Graves! - President Graves!
糟了 天啊 总统
Oh, shit. Oh, my God, the president.
- 我要走了 - 去吧
- Look, I have to go. - Go.
- 我们一会再聊? - 好的
- We'll talk later? - Yes.
- 见到你真的很开心 - 快去吧
- It's really good to see you. - Just go.
York女士 请等一下
Ms. York, wait.
好吧 听着 Isaiah 我只是在做我该做的
Okay, listen, Isaiah, I'm just trying to do my job.
而且你知道自己无法让这一切停下...
And you know you can't stop the story...
她不能过去
She's a problem.
- 他可以通过了 - 谢谢
- He's clear. - Thank you.
所以我们两清了 Jonathen
Then we're settled, Jonathan.
是的 Richard
Yes, we are, Richard,
我很高兴看到这些都解决了
and I'm glad it all worked out.
确实像咱想的一样
Exactly like it was meant to.
差点忘了说
But before I forget,
他妈的离我老婆远点
stay the fuck away from my wife.
发生了什么?
What was that?
多谢
Thanks.
Isaiah
Isaiah.
Jonathan Dalton打算筹资
Jonathan Dalton is going to put up the money
支持Maggie举办初选
that'll run Maggie through the primaries.
但是先生 Jonathan Dalton和Graves夫人
Okay, but, sir, Jonathan Dalton and Mrs. Graves,
会被媒体写成新闻啊 先生
there's gonna be a news story, sir.
Isaiah 我一直都知道这事
Isaiah, I've known about the affair forever.
我们对这事置之不理很久了
We put it to bed a long time ago.
那报道怎么办?
What about the article?
如果文章发布了 那就否认
If an article comes out, you deny it.
你能做到吗?
You think you can do that?
很好
Okay.
现在让我听听你的演讲
Now, come on, I want to hear that speech.
现在? 念出来?
Right now? Like, out loud?
是的 大声念 那样我才能知道我该说什么
Yes, out loud, so I can digest what I have to say.
好了 孩子 让我来听听看
All right, kid, let's hear it.
女士们先生们 很荣幸来到这里
Ladies and gentlemen, it's an honor to be here.
梭罗写过
Henry David Thoreau wrote
"我们不断被邀请来成为独特的自己"
"We are constantly invited to be who we are."
我就是其中一个
Well, I was invited
而且我接受这份邀请
and I accepted.
但我们能否出场并不重要
But it's not whether or not you show up that's important,
重要的是我们带来什么
it's what you bring to the party.
从我当总统以来
For many years since I was president,
有很多关于我做过的事的讨论
there's been a lot of talk about what I brought.
大部分并不是褒奖
Most of it not very flattering.
这样的评论让一个老人
And that'll really sting an old man
在回望他的政♥治♥遗产时很受伤
looking back at his legacy.
但你们知道吗? 这都没什么
But you know what? That's okay.
这些都写在我的邀请函上
It was on the invitation
并且我接受了一切
and I accepted.
最近我对很多事都有了更深的感悟
You see, recently I had a profound epiphany of sorts.
我渐渐开始
I woke up to the realization
意识到
that I was
我的人生已然快走向了尽头 所以我无法重头来过
too close to the end to not start living.
我意识到如果我...
That if I...
我们想让今天更有意义
we are to be mindful of our today,
那我们就有责任温习我们的昨天
then we are duty-bound to look at our yesterday.
只有这样我们才能定义自己成为了什么样的人
For while it may define who we have become,
才能发现活着的美好所在
the beauty of being alive
伴随着每一次呼吸
is the opportunity to rewrite our story
就是一个机会让我们重新抒写人生
with every single breath.
而我的故事
And my story
还远没有结束
is far from finished.
还有很多的错误要去弥补
There are still wrongs to be made right.
所以我不会把我的过去束之高阁
So I'm not gonna put my past to bed
或安享我的财富
or settle my estate.
我不会允许自己滞留在自己生命的后排
I refuse to get into the backseat of my life
或淡出自己的人生
or fade away.
我还有很多事要做
There's more to do.
我还能为世界带来更多的美好
Good I could bring to the world.
我还能为我们生活的黑暗之处带来光
Light I could shine into the darker recess of our lives.
珍惜我继续鲜活的人生 珍惜我为心之所向发声的权利
Value to being alive and having a voice.
我的旅程 我的使命
My journey, my mission,
才刚刚开始
has just begun.
这是因为 女士们先生们
Because, ladies and gentlemen,
我还能继续为人邀请
I was invited.
而我亦会坦然接受
And I accepted.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
Jeremy
Jeremy.
我的妈吖 嗨
Holy shit. Hi.
你的家庭聚会和我家的相当不同啊
Your family things are very different than mine.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
这是我去过的最远的第二次约会
It's the furthest I've come for a second date,
所以这一切最好值得
so it better be worth it.
喔 对了 不好意思 Liv 这是Tasha
Oh, yeah, sorry. Liv, this is Tasha.
Tasha 这个是我姐姐Olivia
Tasha, this is my sister Olivia.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hi, it's so nice to meet you.
你♥爸♥爸的毒玉米祸害了不少人啊
So, your daddy kills people with produce.
- 卧♥槽♥你说什么呢 - 对不起 对不起哈
- God damn it. - Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 我现在说话嘴上没把门的
I'm sorry. I'm just no-filter space right now.
再说 我家宝贝弟弟啥事都不瞒着我
Besides, baby brother tells me everything.
这可是我们长时间想出建立起来的的模式
It's a long established pattern
兄妹间的过度分享在我们这很受用
of sibling oversharing that really works for us.
- 有点儿意思 - 才不是呢
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表