剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
这个跟Sammy 在一起的人是谁啊?
So, who was this guy with Sammy again?
讲真 我丢了谁都不能丢了他 就这么重要
Literally, the most consequential person I could possibly lose.
嘿 我去年夏天把我的复古芬得吉他
Hey, I lost a vintage Fender guitar
落在了瑞诺的一个脱衣舞俱乐部
at this strip club in Reno last summer.
不是一回事儿 凉鞋哥 相信我
Not the same, Chaco. Trust me.
谢谢
Thank you.
就一天 我就离开了一天
One day. I was gone for one day.
他就把我给甩掉了 夫人 还是在一个曼森家庭房♥车停车场
He ditched me, ma'am, at some Manson Family trailer park.
我根本不懂你在说什么
I don't even know what that means.
他说这是考验我的一部分
He said it was part of the hazing,
然后还有那个...
and then there was this whole thing with the...
好吧 好了好了 这是什么?
Okay, okay. It's okay. What is this?
额 哦 我的天啊 我不知道! 我不知道!
Uh, oh, my God. I don't know. I don't know!
- 妈妈 - 宝贝
- Mommy. - Angel.
一切都会好的
It's okay.
别 什么都别说
Don't. Don't say anything.
- 这家伙是谁? - 我今早上还在这工作
- Who the hell is this? - I used to work here.
打住 这是爸爸的新助理 Isaiah
Stop that. This is Daddy's new assistant, Isaiah.
可怜的人啊
Poor thing.
怎么人人都这么说
Everyone keeps saying that.
情况怎么样?
The damage?
她拿着喷灯
She blowtorched her way
把九百五十万的古董家具都给燎了
through 9.5 million worth of antique furniture.
- 然后呢 - 已经解决了
- And? - It's taken care of.
- 洛克菲勒家那边... - 他们都可以去死了
- The Rockefellers... - Can burn in hell.
...很配合 他们想要低调的把离婚办了
...are cooperating. They want a clean, quiet divorce.
他们希望的是让他重新被选
What they want is for him to be reelected,
我而们要好好玩他们一把
and we're gonna spin it around on them.
乖Livy 美国公主
Little Livy, America's princess,
不会再站在那个乱搞的 羞辱她的男人身边
will not stand beside the philandering man that shamed her.
她是一个坚强自立的姑娘
She's a strong, empowered young lady,
我们要把她放在海报上
and we're gonna make her the poster girl
给新时代的女性代言
for the new emancipated woman.
嗯
Hmm.
我只会让人们失望
I've always been such a disappointment.
哦 宝贝儿 别这么说
Oh, honey, no. Never say that.
要走了 Maggie
Have to go now, Maggie.
看起来大人物跑去了他的博物馆
It seems Big Bird found his way to his library
还重新装♥修♥了一番
and did some redecorating.
哦 老天啊
Oh, my God.
Richard 不会这么做的
Richard would never do this,
绝对不会的
not in a million years.
夫人 他们找到总统了
Ma'am, they've found the president.
感觉可真爽 是吧?
That feels so good, right?
是吧?
Right?
我怎么会都一把年纪了
How'd I get this goddamn old
还从来没有这么爽过?
and never really felt like this?
什么时候都不晚
It's never too late.
Richard!
Richard!
Richard!
Richard!
早上好啊 宝贝儿!
Good morning, sweetheart!
你是不是疯了?
Are you totally insane?
没 没 宝贝儿 我好得很呐
No, no, dear, to the contrary.
你干嘛呢 你快下来!
What are you doing? Get down here.
嘿 你看 你看我!
Hey, look. Look at me.
我自♥由♥了! 不受以前那个我的约束啦!
I'm free. I'm free from my old skin!
如果被人看到了可怎么办?
Can you imagine if anyone saw you like this?
哦 不 Maggie 我再也不要活在如果中啦
Oh, no, Maggie, I'm through with imagining.
我要活在当下
I'm living now.
什么时候都不晚
It's never too late.
我刚刚完成了一次人生中的迫降
I just crash-landed in the middle of my life.
Richard 够了
Richard, enough.
- 给我打住 - 我感觉自己获得了新生 亲爱的
- Stop. - I'm born again, sweetheart
一切都是那么的平静
and it's total peace.
平静 就是我想要的一切 Mags
Which is the only thing I really ever need anymore, Mags,
我只想要一点点他妈的平静!
is just a little motherfucking peace!
草
Shit.
你很生气
You're angry.
我很迷惑
I'm confused,
不只是昨晚上的事
and not just about last night.
你在你的博物馆做的事...
What you did with your library...
你当时是怎么想的?
what were you thinking?
我当是什么也没想 Mags
Well, I wasn't thinking, Mags.
我人生中第一次
For the first time in my life,
我就这么动手做了
I was just doing.
好吧 你把我吓坏了
Yeah, well, you scared the hell out of me.
你不能就这么莫名其妙的消失
You don't get to just disappear like that.
然后还要去找你...
And then to find you...
哦 对不起 Mgas 我真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry, Mags. I'm really, really sorry.
不管怎么说 你今天早上
Anyway, the speech that you're giving
要发表的这个演讲 很重要
this morning is very important.
哦
Mmm.
什么演讲?
What speech?
今天能来到这里见到这么多
It's an honor to be here today
在跟癌症病魔斗争的幸存者们 我感到很荣幸
among so many survivors in the fight against cancer.
我的整个职业生涯 都贡献给了...
Now, all through my career, I have devoted myself...
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
Mags 这个太紧了
Mags, it's too tight.
哦 你真是个大宝宝
Oh, you big baby.
虽然我与他政见不同
Even though I didn't always agree with his policies,
但Richard Graves 可谓是
Richard Graves is the very model
前总统的楷模...
of what a former president should be...
一个经验丰富且受尊敬的领导者
a statesman.
哦 老天啊 我得来根儿烟
Oh, Jesus, I need a cigarette.
在你就要发表关于儿童癌症的演说之前抽烟?
Right before your kid's cancer speech?
- 你是嗨了吗 - 是的
- Are you high? - Yes.
Richard Graves总统先生
President Richard Graves.
有请总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢你们诚挚的欢迎
Thank you for that gracious welcome.
首先 我想说的是
Let me start by saying that when I look
每当我看到这些孩子的脸庞
into these children's faces,
我仿佛能体验到你们所受的痛苦
I can feel their hurt and their pain
特别是此时此刻
now more than ever.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我只能想象
I can only imagine the difficult
他们在这段艰难的旅程中是多么的勇敢
and brave journey they've endured.
事实上...
The truth...
事实是...
the truth is that...
事实...
Truth...
呃...
uh...
我是说...
I mean...
事实
The truth.
事实上
The truth is,
直到我们能够原谅
until we start forgiving ourselves
我们自己所犯下的错误
for every bad decision we've ever made,
在那之前我们会一直被过去所阻挠
we will be defined by our past
而不能做出新的成就
and nothing will ever get done.
他在干嘛?
What is he doing?
这个狗...
That son of a...
你看 癌症这个事情 这个病
Look, this cancer thing, this disease,
没那么容易解决
it's impossible.
它好像一个活动的靶子 它会变化 会进化
It's a moving target. It evolves. It changes.
但是我能告诉你们的是
But here's what I can tell you.
它归根结底其实是数学问题 他们都害怕它
It's all math, and they're scared of it.
你们的政♥府♥害怕 总统害怕
Your government is, your president is,
国会也害怕
your Congress is.
我以前也害怕 怕的屁滚尿流
Hell, I was. Scared shitless.
我的意思是 咱们老实说吧
I mean, let's face it.
以前就是我
It was me who gutted
削减了癌症研究的联邦经费
the federal grants for cancer research.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表