剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
And some are bigger than others.
看看你周围
I mean, take a look around.
这些人都是父母粗心大意的
The progeny of inattentive parents
所导致的后果
in all their glory.
我可不会在见我的兵儿子的时候迟到
So, I wouldn't be too late for soldier boy.
- Isaiah -是?
- Isaiah. - Yeah?
- 我们走 - 谢天谢地
- Let's go. - Thank you.
- 我爱你 - 祝您有愉快的一天
- I love you. - Have a nice day.
这他妈都是什么鬼?
What the fuck?
Jeremy!
Jeremy!
嗨
Hey.
- 天哪 - 嗨
- Oh, my God. - Hey.
天哪天哪!
Oh, my God!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
- 我的小天使 - 爱你妈妈 好了好了
- My sweet angel. - Love you, too, Mom. Okay. Okay.
- 小婊砸 - 臭小丑
- Hooker. - Ass clown.
没人准备提点我一下
So is no one going to mention the fact
为什么我们家外有个五月花帐篷节吗?
that there's a Cinco de Mayo tent party in the front yard?
你父亲承诺的 亲爱的
Your daddy's making a statement, sweetheart.
你都想象不出来我经历了什么
You are not going to believe what I have been going through.
生活简直团团糟
My life is a hot fucking mess.
是啊 太可怕了 姐们儿 毕竟我也就是在阿富汗
That's crazy, sis, 'cause Afghanistan was like Candyland
的糖果乐园里没玩没了的打飞机来的
but with never-ending hand jobs.
甜心 要不你先去洗下澡等着吃晚饭吧?
Sweetheart, why don't you go ahead and get cleaned up for dinner?
- 他不在 是吧? - 你♥爸♥爸也想回来的
- He's not here, is he? - Your father wanted to be here.
这他妈在逗我?
You fucking kidding me?
- 欢迎回家 士兵 - 嗨 爸爸
- Welcome home, soldier. - Hi, Dad.
- 你看起来很棒 - 谢谢
- You look great. - Thank you.
你去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
我就在这里 Maggie
I'm here, Maggie.
嗨 Iz
Hey, Iz.
Iz?
Iz?
我们已经进入昵称阶段了吗?
We're on a nickname basis?
大哥 我们聊下今天的事吧?
Dude, can we talk about today?
他经历了很多日狗的事吧?
The old man's like really going through some shit, huh?
可不嘛 很明显
Yeah, apparently.
我觉得 我应该向你道歉
You know, I think I owe you an apology.
真的?
Really?
从我们见面 我就一直有点混♥蛋♥
Ever since we met, I've been a bit of a jerk.
其实是很混♥蛋♥
More than a bit, actually.
恩 继续说
Mm-hmm. Go on.
就是他们的一大家子 好多事
It's just this family, the things that go on.
他们家 想象不到有什么事
Family, I can't imagine.
我是认真的 他们家几乎快支离破碎了
No, seriously, they are so dysfunctional.
即使单纯的呆在他们身旁
I mean, it might actually be
都对我的健康有害
unhealthy for me to even be around these people.
而总统
And the president, he is nothing...
他和我想的一点都不一样
I mean, nothing like I thought he would be on any level.
他居然在高速公路旁的草丛嘘嘘 就在昨晚
He urinated in the bushes off the highway last night.
谁没有过呢?
Who hasn't?
美国总统就不会这样
The president of the United States, that's who.
或者 就不该这样
Or who shouldn't.
天哪 你的梦想泡泡破了
Well, your bubble's burst.
人们会让你失望的 欢迎来到现实
People disappoint. Welcome to the world.
也许我就是不擅长这个游戏
Maybe I'm just off my game.
哟你还有得可玩?
Oh, you've got game?
是啊 可能有吧
Yeah, somewhere.
对不起
Sorry.
哦 天哪
Oh, no. Oh, my God.
- 我去 - 怎么了?
- Oh, my God. - What?
我得走了 不好意思
I've got to go. I'm so sorry.
谢谢 Ramona
Thank you, Ramona.
慢点吃 宝贝
Slow down, honey.
谢谢 Ramona
Thank you, Ramona.
你走的这段时间我一直没睡好
I don't think I slept the entire time you were gone.
真的吗? 你对安♥眠♥药♥有耐药性了?
Yeah? You build up a tolerance to the Ambien?
那是我
That's me.
儿子 你都回家了
So, son, now that you're home,
有什么打算没有?
you have any thoughts, plans?
是啊 亲爹 我在思考很多事
Yeah, Dad, you know, I do. I got a lot of stuff brewing.
风险型创业啊 一些项目啊 你知道的哈?
Entrepreneurial ventures. Projects, you know?
引领未来的东西...
Next-gen stuff, so...
太棒了 说下你的想法 也许我能帮帮忙
Great. Well, tell me. Maybe I can help.
问题是
Yeah, the thing is,
现在我的想法还是胚胎阶段
right now it's kind of in the embryonic stages.
而且鉴于Liv正在经历糟透的事
And besides, with all the crazy shit that Liv's going through,
我是说我不想触怒她
I mean, I don't want to step on her toes.
没有啊 我觉得现在大家都去关注除我以外的人
Oh, no, I think it's best
这样最好了
to step outside myself right now.
就让我们谈谈你吧
Let's just focus on you.
Jeremy 我能动用一切关系帮你的
You know, Jeremy, I can pull any strings to help you.
是嘛 算了吧 我也不清楚
Yeah, no, I don't know.
我认为现在对我最好的
I think what's actually best for me right now
就是...
is to just...
休息一下
take a break, you know?
让我自己回到文明的生活方式
Get myself back into the civilian lifestyle.
毕竟回归是个小婊♥子♥
Reentry is a bitch after all.
还有创伤心理障碍的发生几率...
And with all the incidences of PTSD...
老天啊 你就是个侍应生
Oh, for Christ's sake, you were slinging hash.
- 是食品服务操作员 - Richard
- Food service operations. - Richard.
这是一份重要的工作 Graves先生
It's an important job, Mr. Graves.
如果士兵们不吃饭 他们就会死
If soldiers don't eat, they die.
他们会死 死亡(西班牙语) 明白吗?
They die. Muerte, all right?
而且告诉你吧
And just for your information,
绝大部分伤害都发生在餐厅 知道吗?
the most injuries happen in the food hall, okay?
这是事实
Just that's a fact.
缺少一个齿轮的轮子也转不起来
Remove one cog and the wheel won't turn.
每个人都要完成自己的工作
Everybody plays their part.
Graves总统! 嗨 哇哦
President Graves! Hi. Wow.
很抱歉打断你们 先生 夫人 但这是紧急情况
I'm so sorry to interrupt, sir, ma'am, but there's an emergency.
怎么了 Isaiah?
What is it, Isaiah?
国土安♥全♥部♥正往这里来
Homeland Security is headed here
来执行驱逐警告
to execute deportation notices.
爸爸你得阻止他们
Daddy, you have to stop them.
那些可怜的人
Those poor people.
驱逐警告? 因为Ramona?
Deportation notices? For Ramona?
他妈的
Damn it.
- Richard等一下 - 我得去洗手间
- Hang on, Richard. - I have to go to the bathroom.
Ramona给你做了冰派
Ramona made you icebox pie.
- 冰派不错 - Richard 等等
- Oh, icebox pie. - Richard, wait!
我真是想念这一切啊 想念我们大家在一起
I missed this. All of us together.
Richard 等一下
Richard, hang on.
你又要和秘♥书♥长♥Burns对质了?
You're speaking to Secretary Burns again?
是的 我要打给他
Yes, I'm gonna call him,
在一个中立的地方坐下谈谈
have another little sit-down in a neutral place.
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
之前你提出了完美的合理要求
Earlier you made a perfectly reasonable request
而他选择完全
and he chose to totally
无视前美国总统
disregard a former president of the United States.
而且那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
And that son of a bitch is
居然派移♥民♥局的人来我们的家
sending immigration officers here to our home
让我们和整个家庭丢脸
to embarrass us and our family.
你得给他点颜色瞧瞧
You need to give him hell.
这就是你想见面的地方?
This is where you wanted to meet?
中立
Neutral.
至少 先生 你这算是非法监禁
At the very least, sir, this is false imprisonment
总统亲自挑选并经参议院同意的
of a member of the cabinet who was handpicked by the president
内阁成员
and approved by the Senate.
你要做什么?
Well, what are you gonna do?
我想做个交易
Here's the deal,
听好了
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表