剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
你知道嘛 孩子
You know, kid,
我并没有抒写这个世界
I didn't write the world.
噢 我去!
Oh, fuck!
Liv? Olivia!
Liv? Olivia!
我在这儿
I'm in here.
靠
Shit.
我竟然没有把鸡烤焦
I didn't burn the chicken.
哈? 好的 真棒 我以你为豪
What? Okay, great. Yeah, I'm proud of you.
- 你受伤了吗? - 没
- Are you hurt? - No.
- 这都是什么鬼啊? - 我没有把鸡烤焦
- What the fuck? - I didn't burn the chicken.
谁管你的鸡啊! 客厅躺着个死人啊!
Fuck the chicken! There's a dead man in the living room!
没事 我...
Okay, I...
我带你离开这里
I've got to get you out of here.
我会把这里处理得像你没来过一样
I've got to make it look like you were never here.
所以你只要... 只要待在那儿 知道嘛?
So you just... you just stay there, okay?
把手套给我 快把手套给我
And give me the mitts. Give me the mitts.
- 快给我另一只! - 好的好的 对不起!
- Give me the other mitt! - Okay, I'm sorry!
这次我可帮了你一个大忙
You owe me so fucking big for this.
- 我拿着袋子 你告诉我你有碰过什么东西吗? - 每一样都碰过
- I got the bag. Did you touch anything? - Everything.
好了 我们走 我们走 快走 把鸡带上
All right, let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Get the chicken.
你做的不错 快走
You're doing great. We got to go.
等等 等等 他的手♥机♥
Wait. Wait, wait. His phone.
Jeremy
Jeremy.
我知道 但有时候我们的杰作是无法长存的
I know, but sometimes our best work never gets saved.
真不好意思占用了您这么多的时间 Spindell先生
Thank you so much for taking the time, Mr. Spindell.
没事 对于McCain议员没来 我替他说声抱歉
It's all good. Apologies for Senator McCain not being here,
你懂的 他在最后一刻才说的
but, you know, last minute shit.
没事 我就没期望...
Oh, yeah, of course. I would never expect...
总之 我们有自己的生活要过 我会尽快办好的
Well, anyway, since we've all got lives, I'll make this quick.
议员在一小时前接了个电♥话♥
The senator received a phone
是Richard Graves打来的
call from Richard Graves about an hour ago.
噢?
Oh?
前总统非常的
Yeah, the former president
推荐你
gave you a pretty stellar recommendation.
他说 议员得雇用你
Said that the senator should just hire you
因为除了你再没有更好的人选了
because he will not find someone better.
他说你就像个明星一样
Said you're a superstar.
他还说你在面试的时候会表现得有点娘
And then he added something about interviews being for pussies.
我知道
I know.
总之 如果你想要这份工作 那就是你的了
Anyway, so, the job's yours if you want it.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我会帮你帮到底的
I got you.
没外人 我会帮你的 知道嘛?
It's just you and me. I got you, okay?
我天
Oh, boy.
快躺下
Here we go.
乖 躺好
Oh, boy. Here we go.
- 嘿 - 啊哈?
- Hey. - Yeah?
你可以陪我一下吗?
Will you stay with me?
我吃的药马上就要生效了
My meds are about to kick in.
当然 你只管休息 好嘛?
Yeah, sure. You just rest, okay?
我就在那里 行吗?
I'm gonna be right over there, okay?
这是你的熊
Here's your bear thing.
- 好的 - 嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
嘿 Milly Milly
Hey, Milly. Milly.
Samantha今晚出去了吗?
Is Samantha gone for the night?
亲 她辞职了 她以后不会在这儿工作了
She quit, hon. This was her last day.
除了咖啡还要点别的吗?
Anything besides coffee?
不用啦 就这样 谢谢
No, no, I'm fine. Thank you.
你来这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
先生 您忘记在支票上签名了
Well, you forgot to sign my check, sir.
这是无效的
It's unsigned.
我知道你打电♥话♥给McCain议员
Look, I know you called Senator McCain.
我在面试的时候就一直想
And the whole time I was in that interview,
一直想我真的一定要
I was just thinking is sensible
成为一个明白人吗?
really the right fit for me anymore?
你说过自己没有抒写这个世界以及
I mean, what you said about not writing the world
我们一起经过的岁月?
and all we've been through together?
说实话 过去的这几个月 我收获了很多很多...
I mean, honestly, I've done more living in the last few months...
我天 你就不能直说吗?
Jesus, will you get to the point?
就说你想要原来的工作
Just ask for your job back already.
我很想回来
I'd like to come back.
我知道我要对Graves夫人说声抱歉
I mean, I know I owe Mrs. Graves an apology,
不知道现在会不会太迟了 先生
and I understand if it's too late, sir,
如果我不再像以前一样大呼小叫咋咋呼呼的
but if there could be just a little less yelling in general,
更阳刚一些
fewer attacks on my manhood,
会不会得到你们一丝丝的尊重?
maybe a smidgen of respect?
这正是我想教你的
That's what I'm trying to teach you.
挺直腰板 男人一点
Stand up, be a man.
- 行吗? - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
所以 快去结账 我们赶快离开这里
So, get the bill and we'll get the hell out of here.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
很好 大家好
Very good. Hello.
我是Thomas Nash
I'm Thomas Nash.
你可能听说过我是新墨西哥州第一兽医
You might know me as New Mexico's number one veterinarian.
现在我把注意力集中到我的两条腿的朋友们身上
Now I want to turn my attention to my two-legged friends.
就是你们 新墨西哥州的朋友们
That's you, New Mexico.
我知道你们想要什么...
Because I know what you need...
一个真正的保守党人士 致力于减税
a real conservative who will cut taxes,
控制支出 通过废除计划生育的手段
rein in spending, protect religious freedom
维护宗教自♥由♥
by pushing to defund Planned Parenthood,
以及确保边界安全
and secure our border.
做正确的事 朋友们
Do the right thing, friends,
请为Thomas Nash投票
and vote Thomas Nash for Senate.
别让这个小家伙失望 好吗?
Don't let this little guy down, okay?
Margaret 我真不知要跟你说什么好
I don't know what to tell you, Margaret.
一个兽医
The man saves puppies.
一个老奸巨猾的人 Chet
The man is an oil slick, Chet.
他会答应给你摘太阳摘月亮摘星星
He will promise you the sun, moon, and the stars,
然后悄悄地背着你
and then he'll slide right out from under you,
实施一些可怕的政策
leaving you covered in the muck of his terrible policies.
而我不会给你开空头支票
Now, I won't make empty promises to you
因为这不是我做事的风格
because that's not the way I do business,
如果你有什么意见 我的大门会一直为你敞开
but my door will always be open if and when you'd like to be heard.
你是想让我支持你?
So, you want my support?
亲 并不是 我想要你♥他♥妈♥的支票而已
No, darlin', I want your fucking check.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你真好 我的甜心
Very nice, sweetheart.
Graves夫人 在我们坐下之前
Mrs. Graves, before we sit down,
我想为那天晚上的事道个歉
I just want to apologize for the other evening.
亲爱的 我们两清了
Darlin', we're all pivoting.
你能来我很开心 快坐下
Glad you're here. Have a seat.
是 夫人 谢谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
Ramona 这摆得真好看
Oh, Ramona, what a beautiful table.
谢谢 Graves夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Graves.
我觉得这里好像多了个座位
I think you have one extra place setting.
Livy今晚不来
Livy's not coming tonight.
Olivia?
Olivia?
你能来我真高兴
I'm so happy you're here.
发生了什么...
What happened to...
我的感情没能有结果
Oh, it didn't work out.
呃 我饿了 快坐下吧
Well, I'm starving. Let's have a seat.
你们都在这儿 我很开心
I'm glad we're all here.
我要让你们知道
And I want you to know
我爱你们每一个人
that I love each and every one of you.
好啦 大家来干杯
All right, everybody, cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我是Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller.
你好 这里是"今日美国" 的Erin York
Hey, this is Erin York with "USA Today."
我们之前在
We met a little while ago
华盛顿商会接待处见过
at that Chamber of Commerce reception in DC.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表