剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
Rockefeller
与新情人出街
席尔瓦沙龙
席尔瓦沙龙
欢迎回家 Jeremy
墨西哥肉卷
墨西哥肉卷
头条新闻 移♥民♥获得临时签证
我的爱人
我的余生
来找我!
总统填坑记 前情提要
Previously on "Graves"...
我会成为你们的总统
I will be your goddamn president.
关于前第一女儿Olivia Graves
News of former first daughter Olivia Graves'
离婚的新闻已被证实
marriage dissolution has been confirmed.
Jeremy会在几天内回家
Jeremy's coming home in a few days,
我快要紧张死了
which is to say I'm a nervous wreck.
和Jeremy视讯 别让他知道Treadwell 明白
FaceTime with Jeremy, no Treadwell, got it.
我要你告诉那老头
I need you to tell the old man that I'm gonna be staying
我会回家和他和老妈呆一段时间
at home with him and Mom for a little while.
我们想你竞选Tom Udall的参议员议席
We want you to run for Tom Udall's Senate seat.
别说了
Stop it.
- Annie - 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
- Annie. - First Lady.
如果你决定要竞选参议员 我们合作一定会很有意思
If you run for Senate, this is gonna be fun.
我还没答应呢
I haven't said yes yet.
美国不为人知的
America's arcane detention
扣留和驱逐出境政策
and deportation policies can be traced back
可以追溯到格拉夫斯执政期
to the Graves administration.
你们当中有多少人的父母是非法移♥民♥来的?
How many of your parents came here illegally?
如果这些无正式档案员工
Any of these undocumented workers,
愿意的话 我欢迎他们
if they want to come out to my compound,
来我的土地
they're more than welcome.
你做了些什么啊?
What have you done?
我简直不敢相信
I don't fucking believe it.
Graves总统 你好
President Graves. Hi.
这里有多少人?
How many are there?
二百七十二
272.
噢不 是有二百七十三人
Actually, 273 to be exact, sir,
算上今天凌晨四点出生的那个婴儿
if you count the baby that was born at 4:00 A.M. This morning.
婴儿?
A baby?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
男孩还是女孩?
Boy or a girl?
呃 我不清楚 总统先生
Oh, I have no idea, sir.
当然
You know, of course this
这宝宝出生的有点不是时候
probably couldn't have happened on a worse day.
你的儿子今天下午会到
Your son is arriving this afternoon.
Isaiah 当你说一件事
You know, you say one thing, Isaiah, in the moment
讲一个关键点的时候 然后你就...
to make a point and then you...
然后事情都乱套了 我懂 这真的很糟糕
Then it blows up. I know. I know. It's really bad.
不你没听明白 Isaiah
No, you're missing the point, Isaiah.
"自♥由♥如狂暴之海
"The boisterous sea of liberty
从来都伴随着巨浪" 托马斯杰斐逊
is never without a wave." Thomas Jefferson.
这是一件好事
It's a good thing.
- 真♥他♥妈♥的混乱 - 是的 总统先生 可是
- Messy as hell. - Yes, sir, but...
我想Margaret快要心脏病发了
I assume Margaret's having a heart attack.
我快要心脏病发了 我们要摆平这局面
I'm gonna have a heart attack. We have to fix this.
我早就着手了
I'm way ahead of you.
刚刚和白宫通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the White House.
他们派了国土安♥全♥局♥局长Burns来和Richard谈谈
They sent Secretary Burns, Homeland Security, to talk to Richard.
- 他一个小时内到 - 进去说
- He lands in an hour. - Inside.
我想你去发个新闻稿
I want you to get out a press release.
你想怎样说?
Spinning it which direction?
这是计划好的 没错我们就这样说
This was planned. That's the spin.
就说在我们车道上的难民营
Right down to the refugee camp in our driveway.
Richard Graves在采访时那样说
And Richard Graves gave this
是因为这正是他所预想的
interview because this is exactly what he wanted.
这些被压♥迫♥的人们
All that those oppressed
仅仅是想到这个国家来
people are asking for is to come to this country,
努力工作 为这个国家贡献
work hard, and contribute.
Graves家族会骄傲地支持他们
And the Graves family will stand proudly by them
因为这就是Graves家族应该做的事
because that is what we do.
好
Done.
总统先生 我想你应该要回到屋子里了
Mr. President, I'm gonna have to ask you to go back to the house.
不可能 Martin
Not gonna happen, Martin.
他们是我的客人
These folks are my guests.
总统先生! 总统先生!
Seц╠or Presidente! Seц╠or Presidente!
- 嘿 嘿 退后 - 嗨
- Whoa, whoa, back off. - Hello.
好的 先生 谢谢
Yes, seц╠or. Gracias.
好了 放轻松
All right, easy now.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
- 嘿 来碰个拳 - 嘿! 嘿!
- Hey, give me some love. - Hey! Hey!
所有人退后!
Everybody back!
所有人都退后!
Everyone back away!
- 所有人都退回去 - 我的天!
- Everybody back. - Oh, my God!
天啊! 我没想过会这样
God damn it! I did not want this to happen.
大家还好吗?
Is everyone okay?
你不可以炒掉你的特勤局保镖
You're not firing your Secret Service detail.
我怎么不可以 我就炒了
The hell I'm not. I just did.
他们十分钟之前驾车离开了这里 夫人
They just drove off the property 10 minutes ago, ma'am.
Maggie 我要摆脱那些枷锁
Maggie, I need the shackles off.
- 我就不需要他们 - 他有权利辞退这些保镖
- I just need them off. - It's his right to decline.
尼克森八五年就这样做了
Nixon did it in '85.
对啊 那时还有挺多人
Yeah, there were plenty of
想要杀了那个疯子呢
people that wanted to kill that psychopath.
够了 Richard 拜托
Enough, Richard, please.
外面这些人 这是个问题
These people outside, this is a problem.
我懂你为什么这样做 亲爱的 真的
I understand why you did all this, honey, I do.
你的用意是好的
Your heart was in the right place,
可是我要你认真起来 好吗?
but I need you to focus, okay?
我没有想过会这样的 Maggie 它就成这样子了
Well, I didn't mean this to happen, Maggie. It just happened.
对于外面那些人和我们来说
But it needs to be fixed as quickly as possible.
这件事最好还是要尽快摆平
As much for those people out there as for us.
而且Jeremy今天就要回来了
And also Jeremy is coming home today.
有很多事情要应付
It's a lot to handle.
好吧 你要我做些什么?
Okay, what do you want me to do?
我们帮你安排了和国土安♥全♥局♥局长的会议
We've set a meeting with the Secretary of Homeland Security.
- 啊他就是个混♥蛋♥ - 他等着见你
- Oh, he's a little shit. - He's expecting you.
和他好好谈一下
Talk to him.
你知道怎么样可以最好地帮到那些人 亲爱的
You have the best interests of these people in mind, honey.
我要你在Jeremy回到家之前回来
I just need you to be back here before Jeremy arrives
因为我们要吃一顿家庭大餐
'cause we're cooking a big family meal.
我想要他感到特别
I want him to feel special.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你确保他会回到这来
You make sure he's here.
好的 他会的 你放心
Yes, he will be. No problem.
而且他一开始就不应该做那个采访的 Isaiah
And he never should have given that interview, Isaiah.
是你让这件事发生的
You let that happen.
可是夫人 他那么咄咄逼人
Yeah, he was so intimidating, ma'am.
美国总统咄咄逼人? 你认真的吗?
The president of the United States intimidating, really?
不 我明白 我也试过...
No, I know. I tried...
你要学着变得有说服力一点
You need to learn to pivot.
不要让他那么固执地
Direct him away from those cliffs
在那些悬崖边上走着
he's so hell-bent on going over.
- 明白吗? - 是的 我明白
- Understand? - Yes, of course.
说服力 实在对不起
Pivot. I'm so sorry.
这简直疯了
This is bullshit.
Romona 确保他们有足够的水喝
Ramona, make sure they have enough water.
当然了 Graves夫人
Of course, Mrs. Graves.
新闻放出去了 Maggie CNN会在正点报道
The story's leaked, Maggie. CNN will go with it top of the hour.
- 好 - 妈!
- Good. - Mother!
我有十四个谷歌♥提醒
I have 14 new Google alerts.
欢迎搭乘Olivia Graves前往公众羞辱的班车
Yeah, hop aboard the Olivia Graves train to public humiliation.
下一站 意大利
Next stop, Italy.
你看到了吗 妈? 你看到了吗?
Do you see them, Mother? Do you see them?
还有为什么会他妈的有
And I'm sorry, why are there Mexicans
这么大堆墨西哥人在我们家?
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表