剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
if I ever allowed myself to dream this big, which I never did.
诚实来说 我总觉得我的未来
To be honest with you, I kind of just saw my future
就像是无休无止的康复 躁郁症
as, like, an endless succession of rehabs
还有挥霍我的信托资金 轮番交替
and manic depression and spending my trust fund.
但是这节目 太赞了 简直太疯狂了 你知道吗?
But the show, it's great. It's nuts, you know?
- 你也太疯狂了! - 没错
- You're nuts! - Right.
我意思是 你差不多疯的快进医院了
I mean, obviously near clinical,
我们要找到种方式令你一直处于那个状态当中
and let's find a way to keep you in that space.
- 你要记得 - 什么?
- Remember. - Yeah?
愤怒是你的旗号♥ 痛苦会带来收视率的
Unhappy is your brand. Misery begets ratings.
没错 但也许我们可以偶尔轻松一下...
Right, but maybe we could lighten it up every once in...
我听说你父亲将要出席那场峰会 是吗?
So, I hear your father's gonna be at the summit, huh?
是的 我这边结束了就要过去
Yeah, I'm heading there right after this.
帮我个忙 写点笔记
Do me a favor. Take notes.
咱们第一♥期♥节目就有剧本了
Our first episode will write itself.
好的
Okay.
特工Hill 和O'Leary 夫人
Agents Hill and O'Leary, ma'am.
美国联邦调查局阿尔伯克基区办公室
FBI Albuquerque field office.
我们在找Jeremy Graves
We're looking for Jeremy Graves.
关于Arturo Del Rey我们有些问题要问他
We have a couple questions for him about Arturo Del Rey.
- 妈的 - 好的 请进
- Fuck. - Yes, come in, please.
喂 Livy
Hey, Livy.
- Jacob叔叔 - 发生什么事了?
- Uncle Jacob. - What's going on?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
嗨 朋友 最近怎么样
Hello, friend. How are you?
先生 你刚刚和你的前任白宫内阁成员
Okay, and, sir, you just have that lunch
共用了午餐
with your former White House cabinet.
你写完了今晚的演讲稿了吗
Did you finish the speech yet for tonight?
呃 快了 先生 还剩最后修饰
Uh, almost, sir. Just polishing.
成品最好是一流的 Isaiah
Well, it better be great, Isaiah.
因为这很可能是我
Because this is probably
最后一次的公开演讲了
the last time I'll ever speak to this crowd,
这会是最终章
so it's the final chapter.
这一章的最后一幕 懂了吗?
The last moment in the chapter, all right?
- 我明白 - 嗯
- Okay. - All right.
- 我迟点再和你聊 - 是的
- I'll catch up to you later. - Okay.
把演讲稿写完 年轻人
Finish the speech, young man.
你会和美国革命女儿会
So, you're sitting down
坐在同一桌
with the Daughters of the American Revolution,
你只要记住
but just remember that you're
你是个保守党男人想睡
a woman conservative men want to sleep with
共和党女人想成为的女人
and Republican women want to be.
- 好 - 啊 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
- Okay. - Ah, First Lady.
- 哇 - Nash先生
- Wow. - Mr. Nash.
- 见到你真开心 - 开心?
- So nice to see you. - Nice?
真开心吗?
Is it really nice?
还有啊拜托 你快点公开宣布吧 好吗?
Oh, come on, announce already, will you?
天啊 我真是等不及和你辩论辩论
Jeez, I am literally just itching out of my skin
等得我蠢蠢欲动
waiting to tussle with you.
耐心点 Nash先生
Patience, Mr. Nash.
- Margaret - Chet
- Margaret. - Chet.
- 你们大家伙都认识Chet Whitaker吧 - 当然
- Y'all know Chet Whitaker. - Oh, of course.
哦顺便一提 我是学你的南方白话"你们大家伙"
And, by the way, I used your Southern colloquial "Y'all"
既然Chet同意了赞助我初期的竞选
since Chet here has agreed to back my primary campaign.
我们现在也算是一家人了
So, we're sort of family now.
你这次还真的是准备了一手好牌啊 Chet
You've really got your hands full with this one, Chet.
他还真是觉得太阳升起就是为了听他叫
I think he thinks the sun comes up just to hear him crow.
咯咯咯喔喔
Cock-a-doodle-doo.
- 可恶 - 没关系的
- Damn it. - It's okay.
别去想Whitaker的那些黑心钱了
Forget about Whitaker's blood money.
对啊 别提啦
Oh, yeah, sure. Let's forget about it.
这真是积极乐观 Lawrence
That is a great attitude, Lawrence.
那总比为那些控制不了的事情噘嘴强吧
Well, it's better than pouting about things beyond your control.
- 我没有噘嘴 - 天啊
- I am not pouting. - My God.
- 疼 - 你们两个快住嘴啦
- Ow. - The two of you need to stop this.
不管你们俩之间有什么过节 赶紧解决好...
Whatever the hell is going on, you need to fix it...
要不就去找别的候选人去
or find another candidate.
最好这一切都是值得的
This better all be worth it.
Liv 你该去看看我的录影棚
Liv, hey. You should have seen my show set.
- 那真的是... - 先闭上你的嘴
- It is so... - Shut the fuck up.
- 过来 过来 - 什么?
- Come here. Come here. - What?
那些西装客是谁?
Who are the suits?
联邦他妈的调查局
FB fucking I.
操 不管怎样 你什么都没做
Oh, shit. Whatever, you didn't do anything.
不 他们不是找我的
No, they don't want to talk to me.
他们是想和你聊聊
They want to talk to you.
- 我? 卧♥槽♥? - 嘘!
- Me? What the fuck? - Shh!
- 你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧? - 你们俩这回又干了什么好事?
- You fucking kidding? - What the hell did you two do?
你可以告诉我们十二月一号♥你在哪里吗 Graves先生?
Can you tell us where you were the first day of December, Mr. Graves?
呃 一号♥?
Uh, the first?
我想我大部分时间都在飞机上
Well, I was on a plane for a good portion.
因为有工作的会议
I was back and forth to Los Angeles
我去了趟洛杉矶又回来了
for a business meeting.
你认识这个男人吗?
Do you know this man?
- 不 - 你从来没有见过他?
- No. - You've never seen him before?
- 嗯哼 - 他的名字叫Arturo Del Rey
- Mm-mmm. - His name's Arturo Del Rey.
毒贩子 在华瑞兹市(墨西哥城市)贩毒垄断集团里位置挺高的
Drug dealer. Pretty high up the chain of a cartel out of Juarez.
几年来一直偷渡进出美国
Been slipping out of the country for years.
他最近被谋杀了
He was recently murdered.
不如我们直接说说这件事和Jeremy有什么关系吧?
Why don't we get to what this has to do with Jeremy?
当然
Love that.
多亏了整个前总统家族资料都有记录在案
A hair matching Mr. Graves' paternal DNA...
都有记录在案
dumb luck on the hit since the entire
我们在公♥寓♥里找到了一条
former first family's records are on file...
吻合Graves先生一半基因的毛发
was found at the apartment.
还有 在一罐喷漆上有部分指纹
That and a partial fingerprint on a can of spray paint.
我们还不能确定什么 不过这些巧合...
So, we can't verify it, but the coincidence...
另外 Del Rey不久之前
We should also mention Del Rey
还来过这个地方
was on this property not too long ago.
有什么好笑的吗?
Is something funny?
不好意思我现在才听懂你在说什么
No, I'm sorry. I just realized where you're going with this.
你是在说这家伙和其他几百个
So, you're telling me that this guy was here on the ranch
非法劳工一样 曾经来过这片牧场
with the hundreds of other undocumented workers
在我家前面的草地上架过个帐篷
who pitched a tent on our front lawn
而且是我刚结束四年的派遣
the same day that I got
从阿富汗斯坦回来的那一天?
back from a four-year tour in Afghanistan?
喔你知道吗? 其实啊 我好像还真的记得这个人
You know what? Actually, I do remember this guy.
现在我想一下啊 好像全部都记起来了
Now that I think about it, it's all coming back to me.
对啊 我想他是叫拉丁籍男子127号♥
Yeah, I believe we called him Latino Male 127.
Jeremy
Jeremy.
我向你保证 Graves先生
I assure you, Mr. Graves,
他不仅仅是个号♥码
he wasn't just a number.
Del Rey是墨西哥最大的毒品之王El Torron的儿子
Del Rey was the son of Mexico's biggest drug lord, El Torron.
他基本上可以说是墨西哥的Rockefeller
The guy was basically a Mexican Rockefeller.
Isaiah? Erin York "美国时报" 我们在华盛顿见过
Isaiah? Erin York, "USA Today." We met in DC.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我没什么好对你说的
I have nothing to say to you.
我只是想要你老板 对Dalton和Margaret Graves的新闻
I just want a comment from your boss
评论一句而已
on the Dalton-Margaret Graves piece.
即使给个否定?
Even a denial?
停一下
Hill here.
刚才?
Just now?
他们定位到了Arturo Del Rey的一次性手♥机♥
They got a ping on Arturo Del Rey's burner phone.
对 帮我申请搜查令
Yes, get me the warrant.
什么 在哪里?
Wait, where?
我的天 墨西哥的Rockefeller?
My God, a Mexican Rockefeller?
我说 我是报应的小喽啰还是什么?
I mean, am I karma's bitch or what?
我们该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
什么都别做 已经过去了 会过去的
Nothing. It's over. It's got to be over.
不 这话那些欠下一大笔债要被杀掉的人
No, that is what everybody says before people who be beefing
自我安慰说的话
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表