剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
- Isaiah - 嗨
- Isaiah. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 我去! 你咋这么性感呢?
- Hey. - Holy shit! How hot are you?
抱歉 失礼了
I'm sorry, that was rude.
- 这也太奇葩了 - 初次见面 我是Jeremy Graves
- That is so weird. - Excuse me, Jeremy Graves.
我知道你是谁 大明星
Yeah, I know who you are, Top Gun.
我要去打卡了因为我又迟到了
I actually have to clock in 'cause I'm late again,
我们等下可以好好聊聊 Iz
but we should catch up later, Iz.
- 好 没问题 - 好 借过一下
- Yeah, sure. - Okay. Sorry.
都Iz了?
Iz?
棕榈泉
麻烦你帮我去拿杯香槟 我正好去找Lawrence
If you go find me a glass of champagne, I'll find Lawrence.
- 行 - 如果可以的话
- Sure. - If you're comfortable.
我挺好的
Oh, I'm fine.
好了 这婚礼多美啊
All right. Look how beautiful.
借过一下
Excuse me.
- 总统先生 - 很高兴见到你
- Mr. President. - Good to meet you.
威士忌不加冰还有一杯香槟
Whiskey neat and a champagne.
总统先生
Mr. President.
你怎么样 Barney?
Oh, how's it hanging, Barney?
你还在关心
Or is it at constant attention
这些无聊透顶的事情啊?
at these type of things?
很高兴见到你 你还是老样子 让我生厌
Good to see you're still the piece of shit I know and hate.
总统先生 议员先生
President Graves. Congressman.
你来了
You came.
我真为你们高兴
I am so happy for both of you.
你能来才是让我们最高兴的事呢
We couldn't be happier that you're here,
Maggie 所以我老板人呢?
Maggie. So where's the boss man?
大概在什么地方躲着
Probably somewhere trying
避免变得gay里gay气
to make sure he doesn't get any gay on him.
- Alan! - 他帮我去拿喝的了
- Alan! - He's fetching me a drink.
失陪一下 我要去招呼招呼别人
Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to mingle.
去吧 宝贝 所以告诉我
All right, babe. So, tell me.
谣言是真的吗? 你要竞选议员了?
Is the rumor true? You gonna make a run?
我的天 告诉我是真的吧
Oh, my God, I need them to be true.
Nash那个混♥蛋♥的民♥意♥调查还在攀升
That Nash motherfucker is climbing in the polls.
我们还在考虑
We're still just considering it.
但如果我真的决定参与竞选
But if I do decide to go forward,
我需要你来为我工作 Lawrence
I would need you on my team, Lawrence.
新闻发言 撰写演讲稿
Press secretary, speechwriter.
帮我回击那些反对的声音
Help me land on a message.
我的竞选可不能没有你
I can't even imagine doing this without you.
我真是受宠若惊 Margaret
Well, I'm flattered, Margaret,
但是...
but...
- Mags 你要的酒 - 谢谢你 亲爱的
- Mags, here you are. - Oh, thank you, darling.
兄弟 你这婚礼整得真不错
Some hell of a night you're putting on here, pal.
是啊 我以前从没想过这一切都能成真
Well, I never thought it could happen.
当然这不仅仅只是场婚礼
No, it's so much more than just a wedding.
这婚礼让我们感觉像在表明某种立场
You know, it still feels like we're taking some kind of stand.
挑战世俗
Fighting the system.
无论如何 您的到来意义重大 先生
Anyway, it means a lot that you're here, sir.
那我们一会儿会场里见 好吗?
And I'll see you inside in a bit, okay?
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you okay, honey?
我没事... 没事
Oh, yeah. I'm... yeah.
我只是...
I just...
我没事
I'm fine.
我... 我... 我去那边
I... I... I'm going this way.
皮子痒
Itching.
这真的很奇怪 你知道吗?
This is so strange, you know?
但我喜欢看你在这 在我床上
But I like seeing you here in my bed.
我也喜欢这里
I like it here, too.
这儿有一种特殊的... 气味
There's a definite... smell.
我说不上来
I don't know.
不像我以前经历过的任何东西
It's unlike anything I've ever experienced before.
闻起来... 我说不好
It smells... I don't know.
- 贫穷? - 没错!
- Poor? - Yes!
宝贝 你不能理解
Babe, you don't get it.
我喜欢贫穷的气味
I like the smell of poverty.
这种感觉与众不同 跟以前完全相反
It's different. It's the opposite.
这就是那99%
It's the 99%.
我以前习惯于被别人控制着 你理解吗?
I'm just so used to being controlled, you know?
担心我如何被看待
Worried about how I'm being perceived.
生怕自己不能达到
Scared shitless that I'm not gonna live up
家族童话的标准
to some fairy tale of my family.
一个都不是我写的破童话故事
A fairy tale I didn't even fucking write.
这次... 这次...
This... this...
我要自己抒写人生
I'm writing this.
人家女孩家也要上洗手间的
A girl's got to pee.
如果你要竞选 Maggie 我当然是希望你竞选的
If you do run, Maggie, and I hope that you do,
我不能陪你竞选
I can't come along for the ride.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
长久以来我都是把工作放在第一位
but everything has been about career for so long.
Alan希望我能在特区
And Alan wants me in DC.
他要当上伊诺瓦医院肿瘤科的老大了
He's in line for head of oncology at Inova.
我也收到了一份我会接受的工作邀请
And I have an offer that I'm going to accept
我会留在特区的
that's gonna keep me in town.
我们在讨论领养的事情
We're talking about adopting.
我是说 你能想象我当爸爸吗?
I mean, can you imagine me a dad?
你会是最好的爸爸
The best.
告诉我你会理解的
Tell me you understand.
这个决定让我感觉有点孤单
I just feel a little alone with this decision
我只是想有个熟悉的人在身边
and I wanted to know I would have a familiar face
如果我要去竞选的话 你懂吗?
if I do go through with it, you know?
不管怎么说 我还是很为你开心
Anyway, I'm so happy for you.
- 看起来还不错 - 不错?
- This is actually very nice. - Nice?
是呀 每个人都玩得很开心
Yeah, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.
非常欢乐和谐的气氛
It's a very convivial atmosphere.
让我告诉你点事 好吗?
Let me tell you something, okay?
这些人竟然都准时到场了
Every single one of these people showed up on time.
他们都没有人只是碰一碰那个
None of them have even touched the keg
你拼了老命放进我车后备箱的那个酒桶
that you nearly died getting into the back of my truck.
我就想不明白了
I don't get it.
那边那深褐色头发的
That brunette over there
以前可屌♥了
who used to be a fucking baller, by the way,
她带了一瓶普洛塞克(意大利葡萄酒) 说它是"冠军"
she brought a bottle of Prosecco and called it "Champs"
还叫我帮她找找
and then asked if I could hook her up
Chelsea Clinton(总统克♥林♥顿♥的女儿)为她的网站做访谈
with a Chelsea Clinton interview for her fucking blog.
Chel... 你做得到吗?
Chel... can you?
那边的姑娘以前给别人做手活
That girl over there used to give a hand job
简直无与伦比 安全证明了上帝就是白人
that was indisputable proof that Jesus was a white man.
现在她带来了鹰嘴豆泥和皮塔薯片
She brought hummus and pita chips
说她只能待一会儿
and can only do a stop-by
因为他们在期待他们的第四个孩子的到来
because they're expecting their fourth any day now.
这他妈都是些什么人?
Who the fuck are these people?
我觉得这里至少有三个人只能活在朋友圈里见不得阳光
There's at least three guys here I'd consider catfishing.
谢天谢地 她来了
Oh, thank God she came.
Sam? Sammy来这干什么?
Sam? What is Sammy doing here?
- 我请她来的 - 什么? 什么时候? 为什么?
- I invited her. - What? When? Why?
你知道他是想睡了你的女朋友的吧?
You know he's gonna bang your girlfriend, right?
什么? 她不是我女朋友
What? No, she's not my girlfriend.
- 你在说什么啊? - 我是Summer
- What are you talking about? - This is Summer.
Summer?
Summer?
你刚刚去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
洗手间 我不想谈刚才的事
Bathroom. I don't want to talk about it.
怎么了? 你还好吗?
Oh, what's the matter? Are you all right?
我只是... 我问Lawrence如果我竞选
I just... I asked Lawrence if I did run
他会帮助我吗 他说他不能
if he would help me and he said he can't.
不过算了吧
Which is okay.
Lawrence和我通过共同的好友相遇
Lawrence and I met through mutual friends
而自从我第一次看见那个男人
and I have wanted to marry this man
我就想和他共结连理
from the moment I laid eyes on him.
虽然花了点时间
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表