剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
unlike here, where even you've been shot.
至少三次
Three times, no less.
如果我当时配了枪
If I had been carrying a gun,
我只会被击中一次
I would've been shot only once.
你就死了!
You're dead!
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们有请台柱
please welcome to our main stage
美丽 神秘的China!
the beautiful, mystical China!
让我们为China欢呼!
Let's hear it for fine China!
天了噜
Sweet heaven.
Gloria
Gloria.
长得太像她了
That's what she looked like.
太像我的Gloria了
There. My Gloria.
- 那就是Gloria? - 是的
- That's Gloria? - Yeah.
那是他第一个任期的圣诞节
It was Christmas of his first term,
Janet和Richard九点前就喝醉了
and Janet and Richard passed out before 9:00.
你睡在林肯卧室(白宫的一个房♥间)的那一次是新年
The time you stayed in the Lincoln Bedroom was New Year's.
不 是12月份
No, it was December.
是一月 因为我记得你穿了
January, because I remember you wearing
很丑的天鹅绒燕尾服
this hideous blue velvet tuxedo.
- 我可是花了大价钱的 - 真的很丑
- Cost me a fortune. - It was hideous.
但我还记得那晚上
But I remember that night.
一瓶苦艾酒下肚
A bottle of absinthe,
我们就醉倒在了杜鲁门阳台
two bong hits later on the Truman Balcony.
我们不要谈那个了
We're not gonna talk about that.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好了 我要离开这里
Okay, no. I have to get back out there.
你也应该走了
And so do you.
现在 Maggie Maggie 过来
Now, Maggie, Maggie. Come here.
宝贝 你真的不需要点其他的吗?
Baby, you sure you don't want nothing else?
不不不 谢谢你 GLoria
No, no, no. Thank you, Gloria.
谢谢你
Thank you.
时间到了 亲爱的 总共100元
Time's up, hon. That'll be a hundred.
这是沙特阿♥拉♥伯的法哈德国王给我的礼物
This was a gift from King Fahd of Saudi Arabia.
希望红宝石 这是它的名字
The Hope Ruby, it's called.
估计至少一千万英镑
Ten million pounds at last assessment.
是你的了
Yours.
就算这全是假的
Even if this is all bullshit,
你真是个很暖心的老男人
you really are one sweet old man.
我到底是怎么沦落到这种地步的?
How the hell did I end up here?
我是说 我可以假装是Rockefeller夫人
I mean, I could always pretend to be Mrs. Rockefeller
用绣着我名字的毛巾 每月都比基尼除毛
with some monogrammed towels and the monthly bikini waxes,
在他的手提包里写点暖心纸条
leaving him little love notes in his briefcase,
这些都像是癌症一样从内到外侵蚀着我
which all ate me up inside like cancer,
但至少我知道那种疾病 那个世界
but at least I understood that disease, that world.
但和一个毒贩搞在一起? 我的天 Jeremy
But rebounding with a drug dealer? My God, Jeremy.
我到底怎么了?
What's wrong with me?
告诉我 我能接受的
Tell me. I can handle it.
我们得买♥♥个大点的船
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
我死定了
I'm so fucked up.
不 你只是本来就这样
No, you're just you.
你嘴也太损了
That's a terrible thing to say.
好吧 就算你和一个毒贩睡了? 那又怎么样?
Okay, you're banging a drug dealer? So what?
我认识的一些很优秀的人就是毒贩
Some of the best people I know are drug dealers.
听着 我现在正在做自己的事情呢
Look, I'm doing my own thing right now,
你应该也看出来了
as you can probably tell.
- 看电视? - 不是 我不仅仅是在看电视
- Watching TV? - No, I'm not watching TV.
我一整天都想告诉你这件事
I've been trying to tell you this all day,
但你不肯听我说 一直都在说一些狗血的破事
but you can't hear me through all your fucking air-sucking drama.
我要当一个评论员了 好吗?
I'm talking about a commentator, okay?
一个新闻节目... 算了 我也还不确定
A news... whatever, I don't exactly know yet.
但不管是什么 这都会是我自己的事
But whatever it is, it's going to be my thing
是我想做所以才做的
that I'm doing because I want to do it,
而且我也不管别人会怎么说
and I don't give a shit what anybody else has to say about it,
就算是前总统
let alone a former president
或者前第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 好吗?
and first lady, okay?
所以你... 所以你做自己想做的 好吗?
So you just... you just do your thing, all right?
怎么了 Ramona?
Yeah, what's up, Ramona?
这是给你的
This came for you.
是离婚文件
It's divorce papers.
我很抱歉
So sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
旧的不去 新的不来
Out with the old.
你应该竞选
You need to run.
所以你会投我票?
So you'd vote for me?
我把宝全压你身上
I'd bet my fortune on you.
- Jonathan - 不要拒绝
- Jonathan. - No.
好了 不行 我... 我很抱歉
Okay. Can't. Just... I'm sorry.
我不能 我不能这样做
I can't. I just can't do it.
- Maggie - 我很抱歉 我不能这样做
- Maggie. - I'm sorry. I can't.
所以 这一切是为了什么呢 Graves
So, what's it all about, Graves,
你是突然顿悟了吗?
this epiphany of yours?
我想让世界变得更美好
I wanted to make the world a better place.
却让一切更糟了
I made it worse.
你也做了好事的 我们都做过好事
Oh, you did good, too. We all did.
我不能... 我不再那样觉得了
No, I don't... I don't see that anymore.
我只是想弥补那些我造成的伤痛
I just want to take back all the pain I caused,
想大声喊出来 但是...
yell out, but...
也许我最好还是保持沉默 渐渐销声匿迹
maybe it's best I just remain silent and fade away.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你活得够久了 你需要发声的 Richard
You stay alive long enough to yell, Richard,
用尽你全身的力量 让他们听到
at the top of your lungs, and make them listen.
只是要记住一件事
Just remember one thing.
到最后 真正重要的是
At the end, all that really matters
那些爱我们的人
are those who love us.
他们才是我们执政时最难发现的受害者
They are the hidden victims of our administrations.
不止是国家 我们的家庭也被伤害了
It's not just the country, but it's our families we hurt.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
不是很怕
Mostly no.
我读完了所有想看的书
I've read all the books I wanted to read.
大多数晚上 我都觉得活着很无聊
Most evenings, I find existence rather dull.
今晚却不是 老朋友...
Not this evening, though, old friend...
我最老的朋友
my oldest friend.
荷马写到
Homer wrote,
"我不应该为他的离世而感到悲伤
"I should not have sorrowed so over his dying
如果他是与自己的同伴一起
if he had gone down among his companions
在那特洛伊城的土地上倒下
in the land of the Trojans,
倒在了他朋友的手臂上
or into the arms of his friends
在他战争中受伤后"
after he wound up the fighting."
在他的暮年
In his twilight,
Trevor把握了他的最后时光
Trevor seized the final moments.
我最终对Trevor的记忆
The memory I will hold of Trevor
不会是他的公众形象
will not be his public image,
而是最终的他私下的自己
but of his private self at the end.
我见证了他最终放下了悔恨的锚
I watched as he shed the anchor of regret.
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表