剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
女士们 女士们 我们这是聊什么哪?
Ladies, ladies, what are we talking about here?
- 爸爸 - 怎么啦?
- Daddy. - Yeah?
不论怎样你都会爱我的 是吗?
You love me no matter what, right?
当然了 宝贝 Arturo是谁?
Oh, of course, sweetheart. Who's Arturo?
好的 他是个非常好的人...
Okay, he's this really nice guy...
他是个跟咱们女儿上♥床♥的墨西哥毒品贩子 行了吧 开心吗?
He's a Mexican drug dealer our daughter is fucking. There, happy?
他是毒品贩子没错 但走的是正路
He's a drug dealer, but not in a bad way.
她在咱们土地上遇见他的
She met him on our property
就是在你阐明自己反对遣返移♥民♥的立场时
when you took your stand against deportation.
而命中注定一样 他能继续生活在这个国家
And as fate would have it, he got to stay here in this country
是因为你确保了他有临时合法的签证
because you made sure he had temporary legal status.
所以这是双赢 她以为自己坠入爱河了
So everybody wins. She thinks she's in love.
Mags 为什么没告诉我这事?
Mags, why wasn't I told about this?
我很抱歉 我是不是忘记安排好事后报告了 总统先生?
I'm sorry, did I miss our scheduled debriefing, Mr. President?
我只求一件事...
I asked for one thing...
就是我们一家普普通通高高兴兴地过一天
that our family be normal and happy for one day.
就过他妈一天
One fucking day.
我现在不想说话 Jonathan
I can't talk now, Jonathan.
我只会占用你一小会时间
No, it'll only take a second.
非常重要
It's important.
我现在不能说话
I can't talk now.
Margaret Lynn Davis与Richard August Graves
Margaret Lynn Davis married Richard August Graves
在他盖洛普农场上举办了小型婚礼
in a small ceremony on his ranch in Gallup.
他当年在竞选州长 是位冉冉升起的新星
He was a rising star running for governor,
而她则是他竞选办公室里的一位
she a secretary answering phones
电♥话♥接待助理
at his campaign office.
所以这是某种办公室恋情吗?
So was it some kind of office romance?
不要在赚钱的地方谈恋爱
Don't get your honey where you get your money,
我妈妈总是这么教育我
my mama always taught me.
不是
No.
她从来没给过我机会
Oh, she wouldn't give me the time of day.
后来一周后 她走了进来说她要辞职了
And then one week later, she came in and she quit.
辞职? 为什么?
She quit? Why?
换个地方赚钱
To get my money somewhere else.
不要担心
Don't worry.
他来找到了我 我就知道他会这么做
He came and found me just like I knew he would.
她之后就长伴随他左右
She's been at his side ever since.
- 疼! 什么? - 好的 新计划 行吗?
- Ow! What? - Okay, new plan, all right?
关于Treadwell的事 你把嘴给我关严了
You're gonna keep your mouth shut about Treadwell.
我知道我跟你说过我他妈一点都不在乎你会不会告诉我父亲
I know I told you I didn't give a shit if you told my dad,
但是 我是说 你看见他的反应了 一脸惊恐
but, I mean, you saw his reaction, that fear in his face.
他绝对不能知道 懂吗?
He can't ever know, okay?
这事就咱们俩知道 明白了吗?
So it needs to stay between us, you got it?
就是咱们俩之间的小秘密 懂? 明白?
Gonna be our little secret, okay? Understand?
明白
Okay.
那我们走吧 稍等我一下成吗?
There we go. Give me one second, okay?
不 在这等着
No, wait there.
好 我得走了 家庭事务 好了吗?
Okay, I got to go. Family stuff, okay?
但是很高兴我们谈过了 别告诉我父亲
But I'm glad we talked. Don't tell my father
要不小心我单手完爆你 懂?
or I'm gonna fucking rip out your spleen, okay?
- 见到你很高兴 伙计 很高兴跟你看聊天 - 谢谢
- Good seeing you, buddy. Good talk. - Thank you.
自从你在Meghan McCain16岁时给她下了药后
We haven't been in here since
咱们就再也没来过这里了
you roofied Meghan McCain on her sweet 16.
她一点都不有趣
She was no fun at all.
哥们儿 今天真是糟心
Man, today sucks.
假装幸福真是让人精疲力尽
Faking happy is exhausting.
不要
No.
你是怀孕了?
So you're knocked up?
你怎么知道?
How'd you know that?
我胖了
I look fat.
不是看起来胖 只是...
You don't look fat, you just...
自从你来姨妈后可从来没有拒绝过一根烟
you haven't turned down a smoke since you got your first period.
那毒贩子的?
The drug dealer?
他知道吗?
Does he know?
不知道
No.
那爸妈呢?
Mom and Dad?
我们他妈为什么要介意他们的想法?
Why do we give a shit what they think?
你知道吗?
You know what?
你想要的 就是我想要的 好吗?
Whatever you want, that's what I want, okay?
我只是情绪上还没有准备好
I'm not emotionally equipped
面对这一切 真的
to deal with literally anything.
Maggie Lynn Davis是得克萨斯州加尔维斯顿市
Maggie Lynn Davis was the only child
一名单身母亲的唯一的孩子
of a single mother from Galveston, Texas.
也许正是因为平凡的出身使得Margaret Graves成为
Perhaps it was her humble beginnings that made Margaret Graves
自肯尼迪夫人后最受欢迎的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
the most beloved first lady since Jackie Kennedy.
她曾是白宫里的一位年轻母亲
She was a young mother in the White House.
平易近人 真诚友善
Relatable, real.
你一直都有很强烈的个人想法
You've always had strong personal opinions
但却选择默默支持前总统
and yet you stood behind the former president
尽管他有的决定不是那么深得民心
even on decisions that were not popular.
作为一名爱国者 他的执政热情
A patriot is someone whose ruling passion
一定是出自对国家的爱
is the love for his country.
Richard Graves就是曾这样的人 他也继续会做这样的人
That's who Richard Graves was and continues to be.
而这也是我会继续做这样一个人
And it is who I will continue to be.
那让我们来谈论一下那些谣传
Well, let's cut to the rumors.
你是在竞选参议院议员吗?
Are you running for Senate?
我同人们交谈 Martin 询问民♥意♥
I'm talking to people, Martin, asking questions.
一个人能为国家所做的还有很多很多
There's always more you can do for your country.
Olivia 我的老天 我的爱
Olivia. My God, mi amor.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不要说我是你的爱 现在不行
No mi amor. Not yet.
如果我们要在一起 有个条件 我们在一起也是我想要的
Here's the deal if we're gonna be together, which is what I want.
我需要你告诉真♥相♥
I need you to tell me the truth.
让我知道 所有的事情
So let me have it. All of it.
这是我堂弟Chuy 我父亲妹妹的儿子
This is my cousin Chuy. My father's sister's son.
我本来打算那天介绍给你的
I was going to introduce you the other day.
你好 Chuy
Hi, Chuy.
你们好 见到你们棒极了
Hi there. It's nice.
我是Olivia
Hi. I'm Olivia.
见到你们很高兴
Nice to meet you. Hi.
干得真棒 真的好极了
Great job. Really nice.
摆得好整齐... 堆得
Really solid stacks... stacking.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我只需要一分钟 你知道 消化一下
Mm-hmm, I just need a minute to, you know, process.
- 我爱你 - 说这没用
- I love you. - That's not helpful.
好棒极了 终于看见我需要看的了
Okay, great. Seen what I need to see.
只是... 我对你们勤奋的忙碌表示尊重
Just... I respect the hustle.
所以我认为 我真的得告诉你
So I think I really need to tell you
我真的非常爱你
that I've really fallen for you.
我是说 你很贴心 很善良
I mean, you're sweet and you're kind
对什么都面带微笑
and all you do is smile
而我只是一边吃东西
when I'm simultaneously eating and ranting
一边对着你压根毫不在乎的事情咆哮个不停
about some bullshit that you couldn't possibly care about.
我的意思是 我们几乎不怎么了解对方
I mean, we barely know each other
但是你让我觉得 在我这一生中
and yet you make me feel more like me
我从来没有这么像过我自己
than I've ever felt in my entire life ever.
而且你知道吗 我喜欢这样的我自己
And guess what. I like her.
那是全新的
That's new.
这...
This...
我希望我们的感情能开花结果...
I want this to work...
但这不是我对于家庭的态度
but this isn't how I do family.
家庭?
Uh, family?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
Chuy
Chuy.
把东西收拾好打电♥话♥给Juarez
Pack everything and call Juarez.
告诉他我不干了
Tell them I'm out.
我退出
I'm out.
我从没想过老Banshee会记住我
I didn't think old Banshee would remember me,
但当我回来后 感觉就像我从未离开过一样
but when I got back, it was like I never left.
在这孩子和动物之间有着特殊的联♥系♥
There was something about this kid and animals.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表