剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
该人员的丈夫是连任两届的国会议员
where her husband serves as a second-term congressman.
作为前总统Richard Graves
The daughter of transformational former
和第♥一♥夫♥人♥Margaret Olivia的女儿
President Richard Graves and iconic First Lady Margaret,
Olivia是美国的皇室贵族
Olivia is American political royalty.
给我接通Jacob 然后再联♥系♥Olivia
Get me Jacob. Then Olivia.
众所周知...
Little Livy, as she was known...
小Livy被这一代的女孩崇拜着...
worshipped by a generation of girls...
从小在童话世界一样的白宫里长大
is a long way from the fairy tale White House she grew up in.
我很好 妈妈
I'm fine, Mother.
真的 我现在简直妙不可言
Really, I'm just ridiculously fantastic.
这个语气可不妙
Oh, that tone.
你在做什么 我是说此时此刻?
What are you doing right now, right this second?
我刚刚把William's Queen Anne桌子
Right now I just finished blowtorching the hell
用喷灯喷了个遍
out of William's Queen Anne table,
就是Smithsonian博物馆想要的那个桌子
the one the Smithsonian wanted,
还喷了点别的东西
among other things.
帮我个忙 他妹的让我一个人呆着
Do me a favor and leave me the hell alone.
别过来找我
Don't be here for me.
不要理解我
Don't understand.
Livy 这是个导火索 不许一蹶不振
Livy, this is a trigger. Don't you purge.
这就像我十五岁那时候得了贪食症一样糟糕 妈妈
I was bulimic for, like, a day when I was 15, Mother.
操蛋的一天!
Literally one fucking day!
好了甜心 你处理不了这么大压力
Okay, you do not handle stress well, honey.
你需要回家
You need to come home.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我这么爱他
I loved him so much.
Olivia?
Olivia?
你叫Jacob叔叔来了?
You sent Uncle Jacob?
我不需要你的调停人员!
I don't need your fucking fixer!
听你Jacob叔叔的话
You listen to Uncle Jacob.
Livy 亲爱的 把喷灯放下
Livy, put the blowtorch down, honey.
好孩子 把喷灯给我
Sweetheart, give me the blowtorch.
好了好了
Shh, shh, shh.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在你飞往得克萨斯之前把Richard带到镇上
Take Richard into town before you fly to Texas.
他得去见见那儿的人
He needs to see people.
他需要别人的崇拜
He needs a dose of adoration.
这是唯一能够让他从低谷中
It's the only thing that's gonna shake him
转移注意力的事情
out of this pissy mood he's in.
好的 夫人 这真是太棒了
Yes, ma'am. This is so exciting.
可怜的人儿
You poor thing.
别挡着道
Just to get it out of the way,
我必须要说我太兴奋了 先生
I have to tell you how exciting this is for me, sir.
说实话 您的总统生涯
Honestly, your presidency serves
- 简直就是保守派的典范... - 是 是 是
- as the conservative model... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你好 你好 上帝保佑你
Hello, hello. God bless you.
- 你好 你好 - 你好 总统先生
- Hello. Hello. - Hi, Mr. President.
上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你
God bless you. God bless you.
嗨 你好吗?
Hey, hi. How are you doing?
上帝保佑你
Bless you. God bless you.
很高兴见到你 我也想你
Good to see you. I miss you, too.
我想念你们所有人
I miss you all.
上帝保佑你们!
God bless you!
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
早上好 伙计们
Morning, guys.
- Sylvia去哪了? - 她上周退休了
- Where's Sylvia? - She retired last week.
- 什么?已经辞职了? - 她87岁了
- What, already? - She was 87.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
- 要咖啡吗? - 好的
- Coffee? - Yes, please.
我是Richard Graves
I'm Richard Graves.
我是Samantha
Samantha.
- 叫我Sammy就行 - Sammy
- Sammy. - Sammy.
- 这个男孩是... - Isaiah 我叫Isaiah Miller
- This boy is... - Isaiah. Isaiah Miller.
我是Graves总统的助理
President Graves' assistant.
我第一次这么介绍自己
First time saying that.
总统? 喔 我去 怪不得 这就对了
President? Oh, shit, that's right.
我就知道我在哪里见过你
I knew I recognized you from somewhere, man,
但坦白说 我以为你已经死了
but, honestly, I kind of thought you were dead.
这是拉丁文吗?
Is that Latin?
嗯 是的
Oh, yeah.
Amor Vincit Omnia?
Amor Vincit Omnia?
爱战胜一切
Love conquers all things.
没错
Right.
有点过于简单了
Bit simplistic.
我是个简约派
Well, I'm a fan of simple.
是吗? 不错
Oh? All right.
我一会儿回来给你们点餐 总统先生
Well, I will be right back to take your order, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
你他妹的在看什么?
What the hell are you staring at?
你有拉丁血统吗?
You got any Latino in you?
事实上 是的
Actually, I do, in fact, yes.
玛雅人? 你家老家这哪的? 恰帕斯(墨西哥南部一州)? 尤卡坦州(位于墨西哥)?
Mayan? Where's your family from? Chiapas? Yucatan?
不 我的父亲 呃...
Uh, no, my... well, my dad...
尤卡坦州的玛雅语是一种美丽的语言
Yucatec Maya's a beautiful language.
- 喔 - 我曾经听过一次
- Oh. - I've heard it spoken only once.
当时我和墨西哥总统Portillo在一个外交峰会上
I was on a diplomatic summit with President Portillo of Mexico,
我坐在
and I was sitting on top of a pyramid
在丛林中♥央♥的金字塔顶端
in the middle of a jungle.
事实上 我是一半西班牙一半德国犹太血统 先生
Actually, I'm half Spanish, half German Jew, sir.
我老家在圣路易斯
From St. Louis, originally,
但是后来我母亲在我四岁的时候搬到凤♥凰♥城
but then my mom moved us to Phoenix when I was four,
一个您管理过两次的州
a state which you carried two times.
不过 显然 您清楚这事
Obviously, you know that, though.
有人告诉过你说 你是个天杀的扫兴鬼的家伙么?
Anyone ever tell you what a goddamn buzzkill you are?
有
Uh, yeah.
好的 跟上节奏! 看上不错!
All right, here we go! Looking good!
别停 坚持住 就是这样
Don't stop, keep it up. You got this.
今天不许有人中途退出
Nobody quits today.
没有人放弃
Nobody's giving up on me.
没有人停止
Nobody's gonna stop.
- 她就是魔鬼 - 坚持住
- She's the devil. - Stick with it.
感觉怎么样总统先生?
How does it feel, Mr. President?
- 感觉很棒吧? - 健康的生活方式
- Feels good, right? - A life lived healthy
值得花一生的时间去做 孩子们
is a life worthwhile, kids.
听到了吗孩子们?
Did you hear that, guys?
这是美♥利♥坚♥合众国前总统说的
That's a former President of the United States,
如果他能做到 你们也可以
and if he can do it, you can do it.
再来十个
10 more. That's it.
你做得很棒 先生
You're doing great, sir.
- 太棒了 - 傻叉
- Great. - Motherfucker.
三 二 一 做得好
Three, two, one. Awesome job, everybody.
太棒了
Awesome job.
我在地狱
I'm in hell.
我已经死了而且被送到地狱里了
I've died and been sent to hell.
什么?
Huh?
Graves总统?
President Graves?
把你的车开到后面
Bring your car around in back.
我们今天要溜走
We're slipping out today.
但是 先生 您的那些特勤局人员怎么办?
But, sir, what about your Secret Service detail?
管他们呢
Fuck 'em.
你来不来?
Are you in?
这... 这是什么?
What... what is this?
对你的考验
Hazing the pledge.
从我在θβφ兄弟会的时候就一直这么干了
Been doing it since my Theta Beta Phi days.
带着这些字母两天
Wear the letters for two days
不准洗掉他们
without washing them off.
证明你的忠诚
Show me I can trust you.
能做到吗?
Can you do that?
能 能 您可以相信我 先生
Yeah, yeah, you can trust me, sir.
很好
Oh, good.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表