剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
This one's for you.
我去给你做午餐
I'm gonna make you some lunch.
来点曲奇饼干吗?
Would you like to buy some cookies?
你叫什么 小童子军?
What's your name, little scout?
Tanya
Tanya.
你真想知道我怎么看待你这个...
You want to know what I really think about your little...
曲奇饼摊吗?
cookie cartel?
我曾经也像你一样
I was one of you once,
作为饱受压♥迫♥的女性
part of the self-oppressed harem
为倡导减少糖尿病患者而参与活动
of little diabetes pushers you've got yourself mixed up with.
我是说 看看你 Tanya
I mean, look at you, Tanya.
真像妓♥女♥一样 用这些满是糖的小把戏
All whored up, turning sugar tricks
为你那皮条客父亲做牛做马
for your corporate pimp daddy.
但是 嘿! 嘿 嘿 嘿
But hey! Hey, hey, hey.
去他妈的尊严 我们这国家有那么多的胖小孩
Who needs dignity, when we can have more American fat kids
最终会死于可怕的心血管疾病
who will eventually die of horrible heart-related diseases
这样你妈妈和爸爸就能在感恩节聚餐上
just so Mommy and Daddy can brag about your quarterly sales
吹嘘你一个季度的销♥售♥额?
at Thanksgiving dinner?
别让他们对你这样做 Tanya
Don't let them do it to you, Tanya.
你听到我说的了吗? 去他们的
Do you hear me? Fuck them.
你好?
Hello?
嗨 Sammy 是我 Isaiah
Hey, Sammy. It's me, Isaiah.
Isaiah 你打过来的时间
Isaiah, you just caught me
很不凑巧
at a really bad time right now.
不说了
I can't talk.
哦 没关系 那你什么时候...
Oh, that's fine. When would be...
你这通电♥话♥真是太悲催了
That call was so tragic,
尴尬得我都要变回处♥女♥了
my hymen grew back.
在你这个岁数 Richard
For a man your age, Richard,
你的身体算好的了
everything's normal.
- 还要问什么吗? - 没了 谢谢你
- Anything else? - No, thank you.
我很好 谢谢你 医生
I'm fine. Thank you, doctor.
我倒还有一件事情要问 亲爱的
I do have one more thing I'd like to talk about, sweetheart.
你情绪摇摆不定... 最近极易暴躁
Your mood swings... the recent highs
再加上现在的消极心态
and this particular low.
我们不要再自欺欺人了 Richard
Let's not kid ourselves, Richard.
我们正在变老 而你刚刚失去了挚友
We're getting older. You just lost a friend.
在你这个年纪
At our age, you can't
你肯定会联想到自己的死亡
help but start thinking about our mortality.
抑郁 焦躁 都是变老的一部分
Depression, anxiety, that's all part of it.
- 我没事 - 基于我一开始跟Margret的谈话
- I'm fine. - Based on conversation I had with Margret earlier
我建议你去精神状态评估
I recommend psychiatric evaluation.
心理医生?
A shrink?
Lawrence告诉我说你在他的彩排晚宴之后
Lawrence told me you had a panic attack
有恐慌症的表现
after his rehearsal dinner.
我根本都没察觉到
I didn't even know that.
- 我想你和治疗师谈谈 - 不要
- I want you to talk to the therapist. - No.
Sandra Schwartz是这个领域最顶尖的医生
Dr. Sandra Schwartz is the top of her field.
我已经筛查过她了
She's been fully vetted by me.
她的很多病人都是身居高位的官员
A lot of her clients are high-ranking officials
和政♥治♥要员 她懂的
and politicians. She gets it.
告诉你吧 我们一起坐下来和聊聊? 我们一家人
You know what? We'll all sit down with her, the whole family.
天知道 我们有少烂摊子要收拾
God knows, there's a lot of shit we could work out.
瞎扯淡 要是医生说我没事? 那我就没事!
Bullshit. The doctor said I'm fine? I'm fine!
我没事
I'm fine.
天杀的 Richard 这都已经安排好了
Damn it, Richard, it's already arranged.
她几个小时以后就会到家里来!
She'll be at the house in a few hours!
Rockefellers 想要通过庭外和解
Rockefellers wanted mediation,
所以不需要上法庭 那样挺好的
so no court, which is good.
但如果我想要上法庭呢?
But what if I want to go to court?
不 你不会想上法庭的
No, you don't want to go to court.
庭外调解 那这些消息就会封锁起来
With mediation, the records are sealed from the public.
人们会在公开法庭上
They can say whatever they want
畅所欲言
about you in open court,
他肯定会抱怨说不良行为是你的责任
and he's claiming gross misconduct on your part.
很显然 William认为他捡了个烂摊子
Clearly, William thinks he's got dirty laundry he can air
那你得到安置费就会变少了
that'll lower any monetary settlement.
- 有什么事你没有告诉我们的吗? 宝贝 - 我需要休息
- What haven't you told us, honey? - I need a break.
我在这里都没法呼吸了 好吗?
I can hardly breathe in here, okay?
另一个 Graves的新闻来了
And in other Graves news.
谁弄的?
Who has this?
都要炸了
It's being shout.
一个叫Gawker的线人刚发来的
A contact at Gawker just sent it.
我不想让你为此担心 我会去解决的
I don't want you worrying about this. I've taken care of it.
不会有人看到这个视频的
No one will ever see it.
嗨 Annie
Hi, Annie.
听我说 我和我孩子说好了可能去竞选的事
Look, I talked to my kids about maybe running,
但是Richard情绪崩溃了
and because Richard is so depressed,
我觉得这不是讨论这件事的好时机
I don't think this is the right time.
你在电视机旁边吗?
Are you near a television?
打开第三频道 快点儿
Turn on channel three, right now.
Richard Graves 是非常有建树
Richard Graves is the very model
的政♥治♥家典范
of an establishment politician
也是美国人♥民♥们最为之讨厌的极品
that Americans are sick of... the worst.
现在我们听说 Margaret Graves
And now we hear that Margaret Graves
会进入到下一轮的竞选中?
may jump into the race at the last minute?
噢 开玩笑吧
Oh, come on.
我觉得新墨西哥州的人们应该不会这么傻吧...
I think the people of New Mexico are smarter...
那个男人就是个渣渣
This man is a disease.
我只关心行动力 而不是谁的时代
I care about action, not dynasties.
还有 恕我直言 这位前第♥一♥夫♥人♥
And with all due respect to the former First Lady,
继续坚持你的社会经费筹款吧
stick to your socialite fund-raising
而我要开始着手转化商业经费了
while I get down to the business of radical change,
因为 这个州 这个国家
because this state, this country,
正面临着巨大的麻烦
is in big, big trouble.
听听这傻缺说的话
Listen to that son of a bitch.
大家都知道 他就是想上房♥揭瓦
Everyone is. He's polling through the roof.
这就是他对你要竞选的谣言的回应
And that's how he's responding to rumors of your possible run.
我去 我去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, you motherfucker.
- 喂? - 你好?
- Hello? - Hello?
Sammy? 是你吗?
Sammy? Is that you?
我很抱歉 你给我的号♥码
I'm so sorry. You gave me your number,
我保证过不会在其他人面前
and I swear I wouldn't have called
打这个电♥话♥的
if there was anyone else,
但是我想让你帮帮我
but I really need your help.
好吧 Sammy到底说了些什么?
So, what exactly did Sammy say?
- 就说她需要我呗 - 你确定是说你吗?
- Just said she needed me. - Are you sure it was you?
好吧 确定不是"你们"
You know, are you sure it's not "You" Plural,
就是指 我们 或者说 可能 就指我?
as in both of us, or just me, maybe?
不 不是 别想了
No. No chance.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧
Well.
我勒个去
Yeah. Oh, shit.
放轻松 妈妈
Relax, mother.
Olivia 你为什么要去染头发?
Olivia, why would you do that to yourself?
- 为什么不可以? - 因为你现在的情绪太糟糕了!
- Why not? - Because you're too upset right now!
你会后悔的
You might regret it.
我就想逃离一会儿
I just want to be anyone else for one moment,
就他妈的一会儿!
for one fucking moment!
好吧 我们要推迟你的离婚调解
Okay, we are postponing your divorce mediation.
很明显 你现在头脑有点发热
You are clearly not in the right headspace.
不 这和我 我的头发没有关系
No, this isn't about me and my hair.
是你 想让我还保持着像那个完美的小 Livvy的样子!
This is about you wanting me to stay that perfect little Livvy!
这就是你一直保持我房♥间原样的原因...
That's why you keep my room...
我只是保存好我孩子的东西而已! 所有妈妈都会这样做
I keep my children's things! All mothers do this.
不 那看起来像个神殿
No, that is like a shrine
用来纪念某个不存在的人
to someone who doesn't even exist anymore.
Graves夫人?
Mrs. Graves?
好温馨的家啊 Graves夫人
What a lovely home, Mrs. Graves.
你就是Schwartz医生吧
You must be Dr. Schwartz.
Olivia 这是治疗师Schwartz医生
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表