剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
Fuck you.
这回真的是我来精神病院
This is the best mental hospital
看望连环杀手爸爸来的最爽的一次
serial killer dad visit ever.
天哪
Oh, man.
所以说你真的...
Okay, so you seriously...
不知道自己父亲是个什么样的人吗?
you never knew who your dad was?
不知道
Nope.
哇哦
Wow.
我猜我也不会想到
I mean, yeah, I guess I didn't always think
父亲是一个自恋的混♥蛋♥
my dad was a narcissistic asshole either.
所以说你就是个愤怒的大男孩
So you're the angry man-child.
抱歉 我以为我们已经互相介绍过了
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought we'd been introduced.
没错 我就是
Yeah, that's me.
"你不会因愤怒而受罚
"You will not be punished for your anger,
你会被愤怒本身所惩罚"
you will be punished by your anger."
拜托 别跟我妈蛋的引用佛陀的话 天哪
Come on, don't fucking quote Buddha. God.
我们的父亲
You know, our fathers,
他们只是做了在他们处境中可以做的
they do what they can with what they're given.
其实你不相信这些吧?
You don't actually believe that, do you?
我必须相信
I have to.
为什么?
Why?
因为如果不是他们 那就是我们
Because if it's not them, it's us.
Treadwell的明天假释 做正确的选择吧
Do what's right tomorrow at the Treadwell parole thing.
好
Okay.
你想告诉我正确的选择究竟他妈的是什么吗?
Yeah, you want to tell me what the hell that is?
你想是什么就是什么
Whatever you need it to be.
Russell 你父亲
Russell, your father
是个好人
was a good man.
你要知道这一点
You need to know this.
对于政♥府♥和这条路
And as far as the government and this road,
我没有任何权利
I have no power.
但是我向你保证
But I can offer you something.
我会站在你这边
I will stand with you
对抗大人物
against the giant.
自♥由♥ 孩子啊... 无畏
Freedom, kid... the absence of fear.
1872年
In 1872,
我们将Hennepaw人放逐于这片保留区
we consigned the Hennepaw to this reservation.
我们夺取了他们的土地
We took their land.
粉碎了他们所剩的精神
We broke what spirit they had left.
现在我们马上就要违背最后一个承诺了
Now we're about to break our last promise.
所以现在我请求政♥府♥
So now I ask the government,
这个我曾管理过的政♥府♥
which I once ran,
请别不要用我该死的名字
to please take my goddamn name
命名这条公路并且立刻停止施工
off this road and stop it.
虽然前任总统进行了和平抗♥议♥
Despite peaceful protests by the former president,
建设工作仍会如期进行
construction will move forward as planned.
政♥府♥所做的让步就是
The one concession the government has made
不用前总统的名字命名这条高速路
is that they will remove his name from the highway.
我不知道该怎么回转局面
I don't know how to spin this one.
Margaret 你丈夫的所作所为
Margaret, your husband looks like he's gone
好像左翼激进分子
left-wing radical with what he's doing.
我不是让你来告诉我他在做什么
I don't need you to tell me what my husband's doing.
而是告诉我接下来我该做什么
You're here to advise me what to do next.
告诉我我找对人了 Annie
Tell me the right person is standing beside me, Annie.
- 找对了 - 好
- She is. - Good.
接下来这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
让Lawrence给Martin Bashir打电♥话♥
Have Lawrence call Martin Bashir.
让Martin认为他该
Make Martin think it's his
做一♥期♥新的 "美国全景" 人物专访
idea to do a profile piece for "America 360."
我们要始终控制信息
We are gonna manage the message up until the exact moment
直到我站上讲台宣誓的那一刻 懂了吗?
I'm standing at a podium to announce, understood?
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
几周以来你一直跟我说
You've been telling me for
火车应该驶离车站了(指开始竞选)
weeks now this train has got to leave the station.
好 我们开始吧
Fine, we're leaving.
我开车
And I'm driving.
这个家伙是个恶魔 知道吗?
This guy's a monster, okay?
他是个病态的人
He's a sick man who gave up his rights
在他想要拿枪对准我父亲的一瞬间他就已经放弃了他的权利
the moment he even thought about pointing a gun at my father.
我当时还是个孩子
The fact that I was just a little boy,
我亲眼目睹了这个事实 给我带来的阴影只是他行为的附带伤害
that I witnessed it, that's just collateral damage.
他母亲不该抱着她儿子的病态行径
His mother shouldn't die thinking that what he did
是自己的错这样的想法去世
was in any way her fault.
他的母亲是无辜的
She did nothing wrong.
所以让他亲口告诉他的母亲
So let him tell her that.
让他妈妈安息
Let him give her some peace.
然后请把该死的针头插♥进♥他的胳膊
And then stick a fucking needle in his arm, please.
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表